over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

needle gage

a1951zorro

Registered
so it looks like 25g is too small for oil based inj- but that 21g looks huge- how about the 23 G? anyone?

thanks

23 is what most people use.

25 works as well -- it's all I've ever used for hundreds of injections. If you warm up the oil beforehand in hot water, it goes a lot smoother. I used the thinner ones cause frankly I still hate needles, and they leave less scar tissue. I don't mind having to take 1 or 1.5 minutes to inject 3 ccs rather than 20 seconds.

Use an 18 to draw it out.

25 works like a champ for most. Little slower but you should be dropping that plunger slow anyway. Use a bigger one to draw though - 20 - 21 is good.

I've used a 18g once to draw it out but ever since it seemed to seep out of the hole left in the vial. I'll stick with my 23g.

How long do you leave it in the hot water? Couple min? I usually just put it against my skin 10 min before I get out of bed and that seems to be fine.

so it looks like 25g is too small for oil based inj- but that 21g looks huge- how about the 23 G? anyone?

thanks

i use 23s for my glutes and my legs. 25s for my shoulders and bi's. i have done the 21's before and not uncomfortable.

now u want to see huge try to inject a deca rediject. the freakin pin is 18g. that was a mission for me lol

25 gauge 1 inch Terumo! amazing, Draw the oil out with a 20g needle, then switch the tips and bammm! no pain no blood. GET HUGE!

Mckesson

I use 1.5 21GA. to draw out and 1" 23Ga. to put in. Been workin for years.

i like injecting my bi's and tris with an 18....... that was a joke!! OUCH!! hurts just thinking about that!! LOL!! i always draw with a 23 and poke with a 25. whenever i draw with anything bigger than that, i get little chunks of the rubber stopper in the oil.

i like injecting my bi's and tris with an 18....... that was a joke!! OUCH!! hurts just thinking about that!! LOL!! i always draw with a 23 and poke with a 25. whenever i draw with anything bigger than that, i get little chunks of the rubber stopper in the oil.

I do like jake said. Draw with a 23 pin with 25. I tryed the 23 once in quad, dont know if I tensed up or what but it popped in. Dont think Ill be doing that again. I heat my oil based in hot water for two or three min giving it a few shakes.

Last edited:
Been doing this 9 years.

18 to draw then switch to 23. Depending on the oil I have use 25's too!!

23 and 25's my favorite!

I've never done any of that heating and hot water BS. Never had any problems. goes in smooth. It all depends on the oil your gear is made with. You should know that before you buy!!! I hate the thicker oils!!!

Used to use 23G but have some 25G now so we will see as soon as the new cycle starts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws