over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New forum suggestion for ProM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorwegianMuscle

Registered
Newbies
ProM you ever considered making an AR15 or Gun forum for everyone to show off their armory and talk about guns? I have extensive weapons training and an AR lover myself. I belong to an AR group and it's huge! Gun sales have soared in the United States for years and very popular. Think Prom might consider testing out a new forum for us gun enthusiasts?

I just go over to the gun forums as i have been doing for decades when i want to relate to those that have the same tastes as me. I am betting there are probably more people interested in investing then AR's but i wouldn't come to a BB forum for investing advice.

ProM you ever considered making an AR15 or Gun forum for everyone to show off their armory and talk about guns? I have extensive weapons training and an AR lover myself. I belong to an AR group and it's huge! Gun sales have soared in the United States for years and very popular. Think Prom might consider testing out a new forum for us gun enthusiasts?
guns + unscripted supplements is likely asking for trouble or unwated attention even if not advertising or selling them. Mixing guns and drugs doubles the charge even if the weapon is licensed in most cases so Im guessing they dont have one for liability purpose.
Im a gun lover but I prob wouldn't come here to look/talk about them.

I feel like one of the reasons this forum is successful is there aren't sub forums, most topics diet, nutrition, training, aas are in the main forum. I know I've been on other forums where they divide everything into Sub forums and it's not even worth checking the training, or diet, kinda annoying how it's so spread out.

While I own several custom AR's , love Archery and hunt for my own groceries every chance I get to be honest.
Established Forums for my hobbies already exist on the Net for the above noted interests and I participate to all of them already.
Pro M is my #1 forum for muscle advice and learning .
I like Pro M for what it is.

I actually just ordered an AR pistol (11.5") and brace the other day - I have other ARs but nothing SBRish. Been putting it off forever as I haven't been shooting as much in the past years (single dad to two kids etc...recently married again now). Had to explain to a buddy why he wasn't ordering that 11.5" Colt with the SOPMOD looking stock on it that he texted me without some real research and hassle, plus what Class 3 firearm means to the civilian market (NFA Trusts, stamps etc...).

That said I've seen this done before on BBer or other non-firearm specific forums and it's most often a shit show. It's like every post goes the direction of the generic "Stuff I Heard at a Gun Store Today..." thread that's on just about every forum. Like going to a public range, you take a good long look at the line, people, weapon handling, and assess who's dangerous to themselves and others. Often they outnumber the rest. I'd be in or even just a thread on it someplace. Would bring a few interests here. Guns, accessories, gear, first/second line equipment setup, kryptec vs multicam (lol had to) etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear