over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New roadhouse

looked like shit from the pics.... how the fuq do you even think about replacing patrick swazye?

and to try....

with jake gyhenhall? or whatever his name is?......

laughable....

predictable by todays uncreative hollywood.... but laughable.

looked like shit from the pics.... how the fuq do you even think about replacing patrick swazye?

and to try....

with jake gyhenhall? or whatever his name is?......

laughable....

predictable by todays uncreative hollywood.... but laughable.
Jake actually could have been good with some decent actors. Terrible screenplay and stupid. One of the bad guys gets eaten by a crocodile which tells you how bad it’s pitched.

Jake actually could have been good with some decent actors. Terrible screenplay and stupid. One of the bad guys gets eaten by a crocodile which tells you how bad it’s pitched.
i could only imagine the meetings they had in hollywood discussing this movie before it was made....

💩 sandwich

It was like Connor McGregor was in a different movie

Fuggin’ awful… I went in w low expectations bc much of what is put out as of recent is largely shit but this was a disgrace to the original.

i could only imagine the meetings they had in hollywood discussing this movie before it was made....
Meanwhile it was directed by Doug Liman who has a very high batting average. I’m assuming way too many cooks in the kitchen between Liman, Joel Silver, MGM, Amazon and I’m a Gylenhall fan but I’m sure he even contributed some stupid notes to this disaster.

Agree with everyone...big let down. I did not think it would compare to the original but was hoping it would be a decent spin on the original story. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Meanwhile it was directed by Doug Liman who has a very high batting average. I’m assuming way too many cooks in the kitchen between Liman, Joel Silver, MGM, Amazon and I’m a Gylenhall fan but I’m sure he even contributed some stupid notes to this disaster.
I was surprised to find it was directed by the same guy who directed Bourne Identity.

many of these newer hollywood directors who get lucky on one or two movies end up making a string or at least several bad ones... hollywood has a history of trying to make up for poor script writing and directing/acting with flashy effects and camera angles / colors...

most of these directors who have had a hit or two are praised like they are scoresese or Depalma or coppola. and then people acted surprised when they miss on several. they werent that good to begin with or are average at best and eventually it will show....

look at speilberg.... he has so many hits from the 80's.. ET, raiders of the last ark, JAWS(1976), schindlers list, lincoln....

Hes hollywood royalty and even he made indiana jones and the kingdom of the cyrstal skull....

many of these newer hollywood directors who get lucky on one or two movies end up making a string or at least several bad ones... hollywood has a history of trying to make up for poor script writing and directing/acting with flashy effects and camera angles / colors...

most of these directors who have had a hit or two are praised like they are scoresese or Depalma or coppola. and then people acted surprised when they miss on several. they werent that good to begin with or are average at best and eventually it will show....

look at speilberg.... he has so many hits from the 80's.. ET, raiders of the last ark, JAWS(1976), schindlers list, lincoln....

Hes hollywood royalty and even he made indiana jones and the kingdom of the cyrstal skull....
Bro - Liman directed Swingers in 1996. He’s 60 years old.

Bro - Liman directed Swingers in 1996. He’s 60 years old.
yes i know... i was making a generalized statement about current hollywood but i made the speilberg reference for that...because even older directors who have done well can make shit movies... they arent above it...

the old saying.. you're only as good as your last.....

The original is one of my all time fav movies. Iconic "I thought he'd be bigger" line LOL.

And i had high hopes for this. Its an entertaining movie and the first 1/2 isnt bad. But there are weird holes in the plot.
The fighting scenes at the end were rocky-esque. Like not pretecting themselves one bit...almost tooo void of reality to look like a real fight.
I thought Connor's character was kinda funny.

I'm a movie snob. And even then, i just wanted to see some good fight scenes. Honestly, in terms of fun fight scenes, the new season of Reacher was fuckin great.

I thought it was entertaining for what it was, similar to the original. Remaking a film with a cult following is usually pretty dicey though.

I watched the original a few times for entertainment. it was never going to win and awards. I turn off far more movies then i watch all the way through. I expected the remake to not be as good as remakes seldom are for me. And Jake Gyllenhaal is pretty moderate actor at best. Needs to stick to being the second or third character, not the lead. I made it all the way through without a thought of turning it off. But doubt it will ever be turned on for elevator music.

The original is one of my all time fav movies. Iconic "I thought he'd be bigger" line LOL.

And i had high hopes for this. Its an entertaining movie and the first 1/2 isnt bad. But there are weird holes in the plot.
The fighting scenes at the end were rocky-esque. Like not pretecting themselves one bit...almost tooo void of reality to look like a real fight.
I thought Connor's character was kinda funny.

I'm a movie snob. And even then, i just wanted to see some good fight scenes. Honestly, in terms of fun fight scenes, the new season of Reacher was fuckin great.
Favorite part of that movie was Connor psycho character showing up and fucking up the entire plot lmao

And I echo Reacher is fucking great. I hope the third season focuses more on him leaves the asexual side chick out of it.

Favorite part of that movie was Connor psycho character showing up and fucking up the entire plot lmao

And I echo Reacher is fucking great. I hope the third season focuses more on him leaves the asexual side chick out of it.

There actually are actually various point systems that are is used in entertainment writing right now which enforce diversity... legit had to take a course on it when I went back to university to finish a comm-tech degree. Here is an example of one:

This leads to self policing in the industry. I am actually surprised they haven't introduced her GF or had her seduce a chick as a plot gambit.

Perhaps the funniest fulfillment of this diversity requirements was in "Banshee" where they went full hog and made the tech sidekick a cross dressing Asian dude.

Honestly I think much of this is offensive to the groups being patronized. For example in various shows about EMS or PD they will often have lesbian characters who are depicted as way more focused on their love life and conflicts than on the actual job they are trying to do. Generally that is the farthest from the case in real life.

There actually are actually various point systems that are is used in entertainment writing right now which enforce diversity... legit had to take a course on it when I went back to university to finish a comm-tech degree. Here is an example of one:

This leads to self policing in the industry. I am actually surprised they haven't introduced her GF or had her seduce a chick as a plot gambit.

Perhaps the funniest fulfillment of this diversity requirements was in "Banshee" where they went full hog and made the tech sidekick a cross dressing Asian dude.

Honestly I think much of this is offensive to the groups being patronized. For example in various shows about EMS or PD they will often have lesbian characters who are depicted as way more focused on their love life and conflicts than on the actual job they are trying to do. Generally that is the farthest from the case in real life.

In the case of Reacher, I think the side chick was already an established character from the novels which were written from the 90s-2000s. I just don’t like her character lol she sucks the energy on screen trying too hard and rambles on too much in a smart ass attitude. This is why I liked Reacher season 1, Reacher was the powerhouse and the supporting characters were down to earth.

I am a Gylenhall fan, too, but this is the second dude of his I’ve seen in recent months. Last one was a middle eastern war movie I think I saw on Amazon prime and his acting was horrid

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws