over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New great interview: Jason Huh with Dave Palumbo sit down

Honestly...I don't care what others take or how much. It's going to be an individual thing they have to figure out anyway to what works best for them.

But in the years I've been doing this....I kind of looked at it the following way. Even with combined totals of things at their highest (around 500mg weekly).....I knew that even triple that amount would still not result in me attaining a certain level of development regardless of what I may have wanted.

So I figured why even bother. As long as I'm making even a small amount of progress....I'm happy.

But I did get a later start in life....and might have looked at things differently if I knew then what I know now. I've always been conscious about my health....but as I've aged and watched my parent's health decline.....it's a lot more important to me.

So it was probably a good thing that I started later as I might have done some serious damage to myself when younger with the attitude I had.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I think many who have run those crazy cycles will tell you, that it didn't result in anything more than side effects.

If 750 mgs of testosterone elicited good results, 2 grams maybe gave them a few more lbs, but a plethora of MORE side effects.

It just takes time to synthesize muscle tissue, and genetics overall when it comes to how much you will put on.

Justin Harris made a fantastic point on a podcast once when he said that guys go through stages in this game.

First it's: Man I'll take this steroid and It's going to make me look like X pro.

Then it's: Ok, it's the GH that's the game changer, that'll transform me.

Then it's: Insulin!! That's the secret!!

When they've finally done everything, they'll come back to the basics, focus on diet, and training, and realize what they themselves are capable of building. And if the DNA allows, they'll get to a pretty respectable size over many many years.

Then one day that same person will come across a young kid who is looking for the "BEST STEROID" to look like him, and the cycle will repeat :)

Possibly on the gear doses but all these big names that are now supposedly running smaller doses, at one point did in fact run gear higher (coming straight out of their mouths on podcasts or YouTube and such). Higher gear will lead to higher side effects depending on individual, we know this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly on the gear doses but all these big names that are now supposedly running smaller doses, at one point did in fact run gear higher (coming straight out of their mouths on podcasts or YouTube and such). Higher gear will lead to higher side effects depending on individual, we know this.

No denying that.

Doses go up as a bodybuilder progresses; my point is doses go up WAY too soon for most bodybuilders.

I shoulda put this in my original post, but I will NEVER, EVER forget how fucking absolutely enormous Jason was at the 2012 Orlando Europa. I was working at a booth and he was walked by. I hit my bro (now IFBB PRO) Joe Thomas and was like dude, look at Jason Huh. He couldn't believe it either. We called some other guys over and we were all in awe. Like W. T. F.!? There is no doubt in my mind this is when he was at 304 lbs like he said was his heaviest. One of the damn biggest looking human beings I have ever seen..
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I shoulda put this in my original post, but I will NEVER, EVER forget how fucking absolutely enormous Jason was at the 2012 Orlando Europa. I was working at a booth and he was walked by. I hit my bro (now IFBB PRO) Joe Thomas and was like dude, look at Jason Huh. He couldn't believe it either. We called some other guys over and we were all in awe. Like W. T. F.!? There is no doubt in my mind this is when he was at 304 lbs like he said was his heaviest. One of the damn biggest looking human beings I have ever seen..
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've heard this from multiple people that have seen him in person at that point...yet I still remember reading forums when I was first getting into it and people were saying he's a liar and he's faking his videos in which he weighs himself. One jackass even said he'd bet money he was holding a dumbbell secretly while getting on the scale lmao

Mercury is so fucking annoying. :eek:

I salute Jason for talking about his gear use. I new about his family first thing but the mercury poisoning! Man I don’t eat much fish and I’m not going to start.
That sucks because he was dangerous and would’ve been a top contender. I’ve always wanted to try his training style but now after this video I’m going to rewatch and give it a shot.
Oh his wife is sexy hot. Beautiful!

I think many who have run those crazy cycles will tell you, that it didn't result in anything more than side effects.

If 750 mgs of testosterone elicited good results, 2 grams maybe gave them a few more lbs, but a plethora of MORE side effects.

It just takes time to synthesize muscle tissue, and genetics overall when it comes to how much you will put on.

Justin Harris made a fantastic point on a podcast once when he said that guys go through stages in this game.

First it's: Man I'll take this steroid and It's going to make me look like X pro.

Then it's: Ok, it's the GH that's the game changer, that'll transform me.

Then it's: Insulin!! That's the secret!!

When they've finally done everything, they'll come back to the basics, focus on diet, and training, and realize what they themselves are capable of building. And if the DNA allows, they'll get to a pretty respectable size over many many years.

Then one day that same person will come across a young kid who is looking for the "BEST STEROID" to look like him, and the cycle will repeat :)

Agree with this also. However, Justin does also say run the doses either as high as you can afford too or as much as your body can tolerate.

I think if he had been more successful in his pro shows he would have continued longer. He was a freak among freaks

Agree with this also. However, Justin does also say run the doses either as high as you can afford too or as much as your body can tolerate.

In my opinion that is a not good advice.

Watching this weekend. Did he address Art Atwood? Atwood worked with him around the time he turned pro and I always figured Atwood's death played a role in Huh retiring.

It seems like it was mainly the gh and insulin that gave him the most size. The aas doses weren't crazy. He said he ran gh up to 9iu but I don't think he mentioned his slin dosage. They he was drinking 200g carb pre, intra, and post shakes so I'm guessing he was using a decent amount. He said he followed the milos protocol.

Jason is proof you don't need to do so-called full range movements to grow. Shortest reps I ever saw. :D

I saw where Bostin Loyd came on his IG and said Jason's conditioning was pure shit as a pro and even when he turned pro he was sloppy. Jason actually conceded and admitted he wasn't in shape as a pro, just too much other stuff going on in his life. Jason didn't get angry at all at Bostin and Bostin was sort of apologetic for his style. Not many understand that this is the best way to handle criticism on the net, you gain a lot of fans when you don't act as if you're god just because you're a "pro".
Sometime the criticism is legit and sometimes it's idiotic but there's a certain way to handle it for best results.

The other way is to get pissy like Dexter when guys said he'd done a bad shot in his arm. He banned guys... that convinces no one that he's telling the truth when he says it was a "slight tear".

Å
Watching this weekend. Did he address Art Atwood? Atwood worked with him around the time he turned pro and I always figured Atwood's death played a role in Huh retiring.

I didn't watch yet but he's said Atwoods death did affect him. Actually Atwood adviced him NOT to pursue a pro career, it wasn't worth it.

As far as dosages, it's the nature of the thing that there's an incentive to not speak of everything, especially if it will be viewed as extreme. If you tell the truth people will judge you an idiot. If you lie you are a piece of shit. No way to win.

I remember a conversation between two bodybuilders. One pro, one amateur (now a good pro).

Amateur: I take X amount of drugs.

Pro: Jesus Christ, that's insane.

Amateur: Well, how much do you take?

Pro: That's private, it's none of your business.

Lol. The pro knew that you can't tell anyone anything when it comes to this topic. It will spread immediately. You will be thought of as an idiot or a liar. It's just a sensitive topic still.

Whether Jason tells the whole complete truth or not doesn't matter. It was unhealthy being that big and bloated. He obviously knows there's no way around it, it's a risky business, period.

Last edited:
Agreed but curious how high your test has got and what cycle really put the most size on you? I know time, food, genetics, etc all play a huge role, but it seems most that gained their size used larger amounts of test, held that weight, then came down on test and can hold.

No. You don’t understand how this works.

You think a certain cycle or test dose is responsible because you might not be able to relate to people who
1- Have better genetics.
2- Are able to consistently eat more food for years on end.
3- Are able to make small progressive gains in strength over the course of years.
4- All of the above.

I did not gain more by using more.
I did not weigh my heaviest, grow the fastest, or get the strongest on more gear.
I got sick.

It’s accumulation over time + genetics.

My average growing cycles were probably totaling 1500mg’ish. Cycles would always start lower (around 1000mg), increasing in time, then peaking near 1500-1800mg. That’s TOTAL.

Starting dose for test is always around 400-500mg’ish.
Sweet spot for test is 700-800’ish.

I’ve tried over 1000mg, but didn’t put in more muscle. 1500mg made me physically ill, regardless of brand or time of year. I couldn’t train or eat.

I never could afford GH all year. Didn’t touch insulin at all until 2016.

I’ve tried over 1000mg, but didn’t put in more muscle. 1500mg made me physically ill, regardless of brand or time of year. I couldn’t train or eat.

I wonder if you are one of those 'hyper responders'

seems like some folks get solid gains from lower-moderate doses, but also get more side effects (because the drugs have more overall effect on them).

I can run 2g of test a week and feel totally fine.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No. You don’t understand how this works.

You think a certain cycle or test dose is responsible because you might not be able to relate to people who
1- Have better genetics.
2- Are able to consistently eat more food for years on end.
3- Are able to make small progressive gains in strength over the course of years.
4- All of the above.

I did not gain more by using more.
I did not weigh my heaviest, grow the fastest, or get the strongest on more gear.
I got sick.

It’s accumulation over time + genetics.

My average growing cycles were probably totaling 1500mg’ish. Cycles would always start lower (around 1000mg), increasing in time, then peaking near 1500-1800mg. That’s TOTAL.

Starting dose for test is always around 400-500mg’ish.
Sweet spot for test is 700-800’ish.

I never could afford GH all year. Didn’t touch insulin at all until 2016.

Oh no I get it Dave. But you can’t disagree that many top pros and big names have came out and stated what they ran before but now can hold their size with less total gear. I’m not saying it’s not possible to get massive on smaller amounts because we know it’s happened many of times and Dante is one who comes to mind on getting individuals huge with small amounts.

I’m not saying it’s not possible to get massive on smaller amounts because we know it’s happened many of times and Dante is one who comes to mind on getting individuals huge with small amounts.

this has nothing to do with Dante, but I read a post from a well-known member here (I think it was Magnum) who was talking about someone he was training.

he told his client what doses to take... client was taking substantially more than what was prescribed.

what people say they take, and what they actually take, are often two totally different things.

and the trainers will have no way of knowing.

this has nothing to do with Dante, but I read a post from a well-known member here (I think it was Magnum) who was talking about someone he was training.

he told his client what doses to take... client was taking substantially more than what was prescribed.

what people say they take, and what they actually take, are often two totally different things.

and the trainers will have no way of knowing.

I've said this for years.. Clients do lie to their trainers.. People lie about everything under the sun.. Why not dosages ? The problem is people don't want the gear getting the credit.. So they understate the amounts.. I see it all the time.. The only person that truly knows if it's true is the one telling you his " dose".. And there's a 50/50 shot it's true or not..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws