over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here with some questions

rozzle85

Newbies
Hey guys I'm new and have to decided to look into using anabolics to increase gains. I am a lean 171 at 5% body fat and about 6' 1". I am gettin ready to begin my bulk in about a month and a half and was looking on what all I should be taking. I know I need to be taking a testosterone but I need help with what are the other things I might need. I know Winstrol is used for cutting so obviously thats probably not what I need. Like I said I am new and looking for something simple that I can comprehend. I really would appreciate any responses.

Also with the testosterone, could i use the testosterone that i can get at the local supp store or is that stuff just not good enough.

Thanks

In order to help you with this it would be good know:
1) how long you've trained
2) what kinds of bodyweight gains you've made in this training time
3) What your training program looks like
4) What you are doing with your diet
5) how old you are
6) any injuries you've ever sustained (training, car accidents, etc)

More important than anything you take will be your diet and training. You may well find that you can get further significant gains by making changes to these before trying drugs.

As to the so-called "testosterone boosters" and the like in nutrition stores - don't waste your money. Virtually all of this is bogus junk.

I have trained for almost a year.....I actually started losing weight purposefully with a strict diet with the help of a buddy of mine who is a bodybuilder and went from a fat 228 to a lean 171. I am in the end stages of my cut and will be starting my bulk soon. I am 20 but will be 21 soon and I have not had any injuries other than broken hands. My diet consists of around 1800 calories to 3000 calories depending on light or heavy days and is 50% protein, 40% carbs and 10% fat as of right now. When I start my bulk I was lookin at increasing the calories to 4,000 and maybe 5,000 at a 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat. (Not real sure yet about the ratios). But what Im really interested in is doing a testosterone only cycle and I think that in itself would be sufficient. I was planning on taking it with Legal Gear's Methyl Masterdrol and was not sure if this could be done or not. What do you think.

I really appreciate the reply.

Probably not what you want to hear...

Rozzle,

You're probably not going to want to hear this, but here's my opinion, and I think a lot of the experienced guys will agree.

If you've only been training a year ro so, it's WAY too soon to even think about using ANY drugs. Yuo're still learning how your body responds to training and diet, and haven't begun to have had a chance to try several different training approaches to see how they work for you. Many of us have been doing this for decades, and are still trying new things and learning from it. Just to train for one competition - powerlifting or bodybuilding - takes months, and that's assumming you've done the neccesary background work. Yuo're young, and your body is producing plenty of testosterone now - enough to make for good gain naturally.

Ok, so here's what I think might be a good start:
*Go read Big A's Sticky on beginning training in the articles section
*Forget trying to shovle in 4-5000 calories for now, and increase your protein to 2 gms per pound of bodyweight every day.
*Stop the 1800 calorie days, and eat consistantly every day.
*Drink as much water as you can force down - try for over a gallon each day.
*You could use the Creatine Ethyl Ester supplement - the rest is a waste of money
*Design a routine around basic, heavy lifts with squats, deadlifts, chins, dips, overhead presses, benches bent-over barbell rowing, and shrugs.
*DON'T OVERTRAIN - 3-4 days per week AT MOST
*Use brisk walking as your aerobics as it is not too taxing

This is a start, and I'm sure others will have good ideas, too. Yuo shuold be able to put on at least 20 lbs over the next year WITHOUT drugs if your diet and training are right.

To answer your question about Legal Gear (or anyone else's "gear"), I think it's all junk not worth wasting money on. THe FDA does not monitor this stuff for truth in their advertizing, and I've yet to see any of this stuff (except the Creatine Ethyl Ester) live up to its ad hype.

Hope this helps, and please, try these and other ideas before drugs.

i appreciate the feedback. My diet with the light and heavy days are for losing fat purposes and that was going to stop anyway. I totally agree with you on letting my body experience growth by trying different training variations but I just thought that the testosterone would enhance these gains. That was my reasoning behind it. I do take a creatine ethyl ester and love it (GAT XC4). A buddy of mine did a testosterone cycle and made great gains. But I do agree with you and saying that I do not believe I am ready to try the "real deal". I just wasn't sure if the testosterone would be a bad idea.

Thanks for the response. I am sure you guys hear newbies like me all the time but you gotta start somewhere. And this beginner board was a great idea being that I have learned far more than I ever thought I would on the subject in a matter of days than I thought I ever would.

Thanks guys.

Dad said:
Rozzle,

You're probably not going to want to hear this, but here's my opinion, and I think a lot of the experienced guys will agree.

If you've only been training a year ro so, it's WAY too soon to even think about using ANY drugs. Yuo're still learning how your body responds to training and diet, and haven't begun to have had a chance to try several different training approaches to see how they work for you. Many of us have been doing this for decades, and are still trying new things and learning from it. Just to train for one competition - powerlifting or bodybuilding - takes months, and that's assumming you've done the neccesary background work. Yuo're young, and your body is producing plenty of testosterone now - enough to make for good gain naturally.

Ok, so here's what I think might be a good start:
*Go read Big A's Sticky on beginning training in the articles section
*Forget trying to shovle in 4-5000 calories for now, and increase your protein to 2 gms per pound of bodyweight every day.
*Stop the 1800 calorie days, and eat consistantly every day.
*Drink as much water as you can force down - try for over a gallon each day.
*You could use the Creatine Ethyl Ester supplement - the rest is a waste of money
*Design a routine around basic, heavy lifts with squats, deadlifts, chins, dips, overhead presses, benches bent-over barbell rowing, and shrugs.
*DON'T OVERTRAIN - 3-4 days per week AT MOST
*Use brisk walking as your aerobics as it is not too taxing

This is a start, and I'm sure others will have good ideas, too. Yuo shuold be able to put on at least 20 lbs over the next year WITHOUT drugs if your diet and training are right.

To answer your question about Legal Gear (or anyone else's "gear"), I think it's all junk not worth wasting money on. THe FDA does not monitor this stuff for truth in their advertizing, and I've yet to see any of this stuff (except the Creatine Ethyl Ester) live up to its ad hype.

Hope this helps, and please, try these and other ideas before drugs.

I agree with you totally. He needs to use more food for his anabolics. Also 1 year of training is nothing. Train another 4 years and eat and then come back for advice on joining the gear bandwagon

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws