over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member Here

BUNDY81881

Newbies
Hey everyone, a buddy of mine is a co-founder of this site so he recommended I post here.

All of my life I've been a fatass.
re_fat.jpg

Until recently when having some luck with prolonged fasting.
re_skinny.jpg

Spent years with bad info on lifting. Training fasted. No focus on macros. Recently did some research and am now just trying to finally build a some muscle back. Seems like I have some decent progress after a few weeks. But I just wanted to share my current strategy and just see what anyone thinks. Will try and post an progress photo soon but again it's only been a few weeks and usually I think it takes like 6 weeks or something to really see a difference.

I got a Whoop recently to track my HRV, RHR, etc and the strength training part works great. So I have two workouts built in. Mainly just focusing on compound exercises at the moment.

Monday & Thursday - Upper & Calves
5X superset of Bench Press, Pull Up and Calf Raise
5X superset of Dips, Chin Up and Seated Calf Raise

Tuesday & Friday - Lower & Shoulders
5X superset of Squat, Military Press
5X superset of Romanian Deadlift, Shrugs
5X superset of Leg Press, Arnold Press

Wednesday and the weekend I rest, maybe just do some light cardio.

I do supersets mainly to save time. I work two jobs and I have three kids. I seem to be able to make some strength gains so far letting muscles rest around 4-5 min between sets so I can do another muscle group in between. I usually wait until my HR is at a decent level which takes about 90s between sets. And go to just about muscular failure (last lift slow or maybe 1-2 reps in reserve).

Macros I do about 1g protein / lb body weight (usually go over). Fats about 0.3-0.5g/lb. The rest as carbs. I've heard timing isn't as important as it used to be but I usually do a bit of whey protein with banana pre and post workout which seems to help with energy. Creatine 3-4g/day.

Not much else. I'd love to try making my own pre-workout. I know it isn't very convenient but I do kind of like it as a hobby and to stay away from food colorings and stuff which I seem to be allergic to. But again I've heard preworkouts don't really make much of a difference but I'm game for any ideas.

Thanks in advance for any advice. What do y'all think? Good plan so far? Overtraining (too many sets/muscle/week)?

Hey everyone, a buddy of mine is a co-founder of this site so he recommended I post here.

All of my life I've been a fatass.
View attachment 183956

Until recently when having some luck with prolonged fasting.
View attachment 183957

Spent years with bad info on lifting. Training fasted. No focus on macros. Recently did some research and am now just trying to finally build a some muscle back. Seems like I have some decent progress after a few weeks. But I just wanted to share my current strategy and just see what anyone thinks. Will try and post an progress photo soon but again it's only been a few weeks and usually I think it takes like 6 weeks or something to really see a difference.

I got a Whoop recently to track my HRV, RHR, etc and the strength training part works great. So I have two workouts built in. Mainly just focusing on compound exercises at the moment.

Monday & Thursday - Upper & Calves
5X superset of Bench Press, Pull Up and Calf Raise
5X superset of Dips, Chin Up and Seated Calf Raise

Tuesday & Friday - Lower & Shoulders
5X superset of Squat, Military Press
5X superset of Romanian Deadlift, Shrugs
5X superset of Leg Press, Arnold Press

Wednesday and the weekend I rest, maybe just do some light cardio.

I do supersets mainly to save time. I work two jobs and I have three kids. I seem to be able to make some strength gains so far letting muscles rest around 4-5 min between sets so I can do another muscle group in between. I usually wait until my HR is at a decent level which takes about 90s between sets. And go to just about muscular failure (last lift slow or maybe 1-2 reps in reserve).

Macros I do about 1g protein / lb body weight (usually go over). Fats about 0.3-0.5g/lb. The rest as carbs. I've heard timing isn't as important as it used to be but I usually do a bit of whey protein with banana pre and post workout which seems to help with energy. Creatine 3-4g/day.

Not much else. I'd love to try making my own pre-workout. I know it isn't very convenient but I do kind of like it as a hobby and to stay away from food colorings and stuff which I seem to be allergic to. But again I've heard preworkouts don't really make much of a difference but I'm game for any ideas.

Thanks in advance for any advice. What do y'all think? Good plan so far? Overtraining (too many sets/muscle/week)?

Who's your buddy?

I don't remember there being any co-founders here when I came over?

Just Big A and his Mods.

Wasn't this site first ProfessionalBodyBuilding before you changed it to ProfessionalMuscle?

Great transformation none the less bro!

You show what drive and follow through can accomplish!

Congratulations!

AB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner