over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New House of Fitness and Nutrition

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Evian and I have been very busy as of late working on opening our new store in Phoenix. Obviously most of you already know that we have a few stores here in Az but we have finally found a great spot for a new location and opened for business on Monday. We love the area of the new store and look forward to opening another in the next six to nine months.

Attachments

• HOF1.jpg
    HOF1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 444
Our first sale in the new store. The arnold pic on the wall was a gift from my training partners grandfather. It is actually made from two sheets of metal that he cut to make the pic.

Attachments

• HOF3.jpg
    HOF3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 441
That looks really nice Dusty! I hope you all do well with your stores, especially with the economy the way it is!

I notice you carry the scivation line, I use to get their Xtend a lot. Have you used that product? What do you think about it? I find it to be very beneficial, somewhat like LBA's in a sense as you can mix up a large jug of it and carry it throughout the day when your dieting.

We are still waiting on two gondola's to get all the product on the shelves but after that we will be all done.

Attachments

• HOF4.jpg
    HOF4.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 434
Just a few of Evi's trophys on display.

Attachments

• HOF2.jpg
    HOF2.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 444
Very cool supplement shop Dusty. Very organized and clean. Like the presentation.

Nice store Dusty, Best wishes for it's sucess.

That looks really nice Dusty! I hope you all do well with your stores, especially with the economy the way it is!

I notice you carry the scivation line, I use to get their Xtend a lot. Have you used that product? What do you think about it? I find it to be very beneficial, somewhat like LBA's in a sense as you can mix up a large jug of it and carry it throughout the day when your dieting.

Thanks. So far this year we have still been growing after being in business for just over 13 years. We are actually the third owners and I had worked for both of the previous two which taught me a lot. I think what sets us apart is i feel i have some of the best employee's out there. These guys and girls know there stuff and are very passionate about health and nutrition.

As far as the Xtend I love the product and take four scoops with my glycerol, creatine, and sea salt before every workout.

SO AWESOME DUSTY! i'm so excited for you guys! and I LOVE that it's 2 minutes from me!

remember to give me flyers/coupons for my office! and i'll get ya a pic or two soon!

I'll top in next time...was at blockbuster yesterday but didn't want to spread my germs!

See you soon!

AMAZING! Nice shop and clean too! Man that is alot of choices on the shelves.......:eek:

AMAZING! Nice shop and clean too! Man that is alot of choices on the shelves.......:eek:

Thanks but to be honest that is only about 1/2 of the inventory we will have once the store gets going. We start with a lower inventory and increase it as the store gets more transactions. I'll post a few more pics after we get the new gondola shelving in tomorrow as those will be full as well.

We also will be putting up 8x10's of our customers who compete and model. I love having pics up of our customers and the achievements that they have made.

ONLY HALF:eek: Right on! Can't wait to see more pics.

Dusty

Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys!!!

Good luck, the stores looks great.

Looks awesome! I love the variety of brands! If you're ever thinking of expanding into other states, I know a great little town in MT where you could open a store. :D

Ol' HOF!!

Let me know when you wanna go east coast with dat! I miss it! Great place, No BS info on supps and they actually know their shit... Congrats Dusty!

Congrats, Dusty.

Very glad to see you and Evian prospering. :)

-S

Congrats, Dusty and Evi!!

P told me she is headed down there today. Told her to get some posing practice video without the old drink cooler in the background:) I need to come in and check it out as soon as i can.

Congrats! So very cool! It looks great now, can't wait to see it with even more stuff! ::ction-sm

That is so great Dusty, congrats!!!! Wishing you the best with the biz!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131