over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New IGF serum on 15mg DAC and Mk677..

Where's ur serum test on these punk?

Without discount promo
15mg dac plus 25mg mk will be near 600$ per month.

How much would ur monthly cost of this gh be to get same igf level.

Damn this was looking temping until this was posted :( Even with the promo, $400 per month...man that's just too much.

A BIG THANK YOU TO CAUTHEN for doing the tests! You are a major contributer to the board bro.

this is really got my hopes up!
im testing tomorrow, Thursday, after 4 weeks @ 5mg/wk cjcdac only.
I will post results here soon as I get them.

Nice, I'm on the same plus mk. Our comparison will be a good one!!!

Nice.. Once we get a few more tests in we can get some rock solid protocols!!

And this board has helped me alot more than Ive helped it.. Best board around and Im just glad to lend a hand!

:D

Damn this was looking temping until this was posted :( Even with the promo, $400 per month...man that's just too much.

If you caught a bogo on 5mg dac.. 22 bucks each and you would need 12.. thats 244 bucks plus 60 on mk677 after a good 35% off..

You cant run 4-6ius of pharm GH for $300 bucks a month can you? I have never priced pharm gh

Not sure how much gh you're running. But if we can get a similar igf serum level from 8mg of cjc dac as we can expect from approx 5iu of pharma grade gh, my calculations come out to about $160 every 4 weeks. Compare that to $900+ for 150iu's of pharm grade gh (or even $240+ of questionable generics), and I'm still seeing "DEAL" written all over the cjc. Not to mention the fact that you aren't gonna get a seizure letter or knock at the door for ordering large quantities of cjc....

The question will be better answered when serum tests come back in a few days from someone running ONLY the cjc dac.

Not sure how much gh you're running. But if we can get a similar igf serum level from 8mg of cjc dac as we can expect from approx 5iu of pharma grade gh, my calculations come out to about $160 every 4 weeks. Compare that to $900+ for 150iu's of pharm grade gh (or even $240+ of questionable generics), and I'm still seeing "DEAL" written all over the cjc. Not to mention the fact that you aren't gonna get a seizure letter or knock at the door for ordering large quantities of cjc....

The question will be better answered when serum tests come back in a few days from someone running ONLY the cjc dac.

I believe only cjc will have good numbers but with the prices of ghrp6 and mk677 why let 1-2 bucks a day stop you from maximizing the dac?

why let 1-2 bucks a day stop you from maximizing the dac?

Completely agree. It'd just be nice to know how each solitary peptide works. I'd also like to see how mk677 AND follistatin work, individually. Once we get an idea of how well each work, then we can start playing with synergism. For me, it's all about isolating variables as best we can, so we KNOW what is doing what. Then putting them together can be done with a little more objectivity.

Regardless; what Cauthen has done really has shined a lot of light into the area of peptides as much as I have seen from one person in quite some time.
After the initial thought that 'gh bleed' was an undesirable effect now look- a complete 180 turn.
Getting numbers like these with peps (albeit high doses) shows the reliability of peptides and with GH as of late being an iffy proposition well, I think the accessibility of peptides alone and the efficacy of them proven as of late makes them a more attractive choice IMHO.
Of course I am a rep and Im sure everyone expects me to say these things, but I have been using them for 4 years now and stopped using GH pretty much with the exception of a few occasions....peps are my poor mans GH of choice.

Completely agree. It'd just be nice to know how each solitary peptide works. I'd also like to see how mk677 AND follistatin work, individually. Once we get an idea of how well each work, then we can start playing with synergism. For me, it's all about isolating variables as best we can, so we KNOW what is doing what. Then putting them together can be done with a little more objectivity.

Agreed.

Regardless; what Cauthen has done really has shined a lot of light into the area of peptides as much as I have seen from one person in quite some time.
After the initial thought that 'gh bleed' was an undesirable effect now look- a complete 180 turn.
Getting numbers like these with peps (albeit high doses) shows the reliability of peptides and with GH as of late being an iffy proposition well, I think the accessibility of peptides alone and the efficacy of them proven as of late makes them a more attractive choice IMHO.
Of course I am a rep and Im sure everyone expects me to say these things, but I have been using them for 4 years now and stopped using GH pretty much with the exception of a few occasions....peps are my poor mans GH of choice.

I've been on these boards for over 14 years now, I've seen so many "the next big things," come and go, and peptides are the first that have interested me enough to try. With Cauthen and everyone putting together such a great database of numbers, we are really getting quantitative look at the innumerable benefits peptides have. We can get results and numbers akin to that of gh with a lower possible cost, a greater sense of faith in receiving what we order, and no fear of legal repercussions.

I've been on these boards for over 14 years now, I've seen so many "the next big things," come and go, and peptides are the first that have interested me enough to try. With Cauthen and everyone putting together such a great database of numbers, we are really getting quantitative look at the innumerable benefits peptides have. We can get results and numbers akin to that of gh with a lower possible cost, a greater sense of faith in receiving what we order, and no fear of legal repercussions.

Hit the nail on the head..

BUMP for the guys still thinking about trying DAC!!

Not sure if this is answerable beyond speculation, but with results like this, at what point does your pituitary gland say "F- you" and just give up? I mean it can't pump out GH like this indefinitely, right?

I have some mk677. Need me some DAC. Watering for a sale up here in canada lol. $45 per 2mg I think
I want to run atleast 4mg

Also. What exactly were u on for both bloods?
Just DAC and mk677.
Thnx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on 8mg for a month or so and got a 415.. then went to 15mg dac with mk677 for 3 weeks and got a 607..

We ship to canada flawlessly and I can hook you up with a killer code just shoot a PM when you are ready to pull the trigger..

Not sure if this is answerable beyond speculation, but with results like this, at what point does your pituitary gland say "F- you" and just give up? I mean it can't pump out GH like this indefinitely, right?

Most of the clinical trials I have come across were from a few months to a year.. and then you look at people like andre the giant.. his kept on and on and they finally had to put him on pharm grade somatostatin to kill all the gh he was making.. so his pituitary gland mass produced for 40 years..

I think people underestimate the human body..

Ill take 6 ALL day long.
I just did my first 1 mg of DAC the other day, man that felt crazy. Hungry ALL day and after the first 30 min my veins were jumping, stuff is strong.

After a week on 1mg a day, I put on 8lbs of water, and my nipples were extremely sensitive (sorry for the TMI) but this always happens when my IGF levels jump up....got the water under control, already look leaner

great info and thanks for the tests!

:D

After a week on 1mg a day, I put on 8lbs of water, and my nipples were extremely sensitive (sorry for the TMI) but this always happens when my IGF levels jump up....got the water under control, already look leaner

Yeah the water is coming.. when i got on hctz i dropped 8 pounds overnight.. but still ending up gaining a solid 20 pounds after my run

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws