over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New IGF serum on 15mg DAC and Mk677..

Hydrochlorothiazide, a 'water pill,' is used to treat high blood pressure and fluid retention caused by various conditions..

Where's ur serum test on these punk?

Without discount promo
15mg dac plus 25mg mk will be near 600$ per month.

How much would ur monthly cost of this gh be to get same igf level.
I'm getting 126ius serostim for $550. 4ius a day lasts a month.

It took 10ius riptropin per day to get igf1 of 600.

I'm starting this protocol tomorrow:
200mcg huperzine A
100mcg ghrp2/100mcg cjc no dac
(20 minutes later)
2ius serostim
(20 minutes later)
6 units novalin-R

*** this is a morning and afternoon dosing protocol

** before bed 500mcg ipamorelin/100mcg cjc no dac
.2 mg pramipexole

I will be doing my cjc 10 mg a week starting Monday along with hex. For two months.

I might then try one of the proven generics from one of sponsors at 15iu 5 days of two off

See the difference. Id love to get igf tests for both but i dont wanna spend lol.

How long with cjc does igf stay raised

I do wonder what difference the added 7mg cjc-dac made. Perhaps the MK-677 may have made the difference. Hadn't you only just started the MK-677 when you tested 8mg? I am curious what 15mg cjc-dac alone would test at. Although if 8mg cjc-dac tested that high chances are 15mg would test at what it did. Either way we know any combo is gonna test out high and that is the important thing :) It opens the door to doses such as 25mg... can you imagine :D I can see 800 being scored. Something special has been started :D

Incidentally my next cycle will be...

CJC-DAC at 5mg per week
Hexarelin at 100-200mcg per inj (3 times daily)
Huperzine A at 200mcg 3 times daily

I do wonder what difference the added 7mg cjc-dac made. Perhaps the MK-677 may have made the difference. Hadn't you only just started the MK-677 when you tested 8mg? I am curious what 15mg cjc-dac alone would test at. Although if 8mg cjc-dac tested that high chances are 15mg would test at what it did. Either way we know any combo is gonna test out high and that is the important thing :) It opens the door to doses such as 25mg... can you imagine :D I can see 800 being scored. Something special has been started :D

CJC-DAC at 5mg per week
I had bloods taken this morning. I ended mk at 25mgs 4 days ago and have been on 4mgs of dac a week for a little over a month.

If my score comes close to cauthens first 415 score then we know mk plays a big roll since I was on half of the dac he was on.

CJC-DAC at 5mg per week

Yeah i was 4 days in the MK677 when i pulled the 415...so not sure how much it would have effected the score..

That sounds like a pretty solid stack.. hex is definitely on my list of things to try... you taking any green tea?

Yeah i was 4 days in the MK677 when i pulled the 415...so not sure how much it would have effected the score..

That sounds like a pretty solid stack.. hex is definitely on my list of things to try... you taking any green tea?

Green Tea extract is incredible especially when cutting but for some reason it can make me feel a bit weird (anxious). Common sense would think the caffeine content but I can have a strong coffee and I am fine. I do have a bag of green tea powder so I will probably add that in and see how I am.

You should try hexarelin... you will love it. I am starting to bulk now but I picked hexarelin as it doesn't effect my appetite. On GHRP 2/6 or even MK-677 I can devour stupid amount of calories in a short time and I want to avoid that.

Just adding testing on hexarelin would be interesting as it is the strongest GHRP.

i wonder what taking 50mg of mk-677 would have done to raise igf instead of adding more cjc-dac. maybe 8mg and 50mg mk would yield similar results to 15mg dac and 25mg mk. that would make it affordable but elvia is right either way ur getting high igf levels.

I had bloods taken this morning. I ended mk at 25mgs 4 days ago and have been on 4mgs of dac a week for a little over a month.

If my score comes close to cauthens first 415 score then we know mk plays a big roll since I was on half of the dac he was on.

Nice! That will def help further the cause brother!! should have them back in tue or wed..

so if my number comes back elevated to my satisfaction, then what?
is there a certain protocol to follow that would be best?
I mean taking it for a length of time, then going off, then back on?

Of course its going to be somewhat costly when you run 10mg+/wk.. But if you compare the cost and results to what you would get with real GH then its a no brainer! It's an expensive hobby no doubt. At least with peptides you know what you are getting.. GH is just playing roulette.

Awesome results Cauthen

I've been on 1mg dac Ed with 25mg mk-677. Do we want to see bloods pulled on this dose? Or was Cauthens first test exactly this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on 1mg dac Ed with 25mg mk-677. Do we want to see bloods pulled on this dose? Or was Cauthens first test exactly this?

The more results the better. I think your dose is a common one now so it would be great to see results from it. Sure results on 25mg cjc-dac and 100mg mk-677 would be amazing to see but the more results for standard doses would be great. We need to see how other react. One guy could get 200 and another 400 on the exact same protocol so it is important to learn an average. I also look forward to results on lower doses too.

I agree.. the more tests the better.. if 10 people test the same dose like elvia said the results will still come back different.. but at least we will have a "range" to go by.. and also it will help to see if prami, hupe, green tea and all the other add-ons help and if so how much.. because some will be on them and some will not

Ok well I'll be the 7mg+mk 677 guy lol

What do you guys think is ample time on each dose for an accurate reading?

Next time I order some I'll test multiple doses. Maybe 3 weeks at each and test? A month?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131