Registered
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 12.51.51.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 12.51.51.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,289
Last edited by a moderator:
We have board members that look that good at 49. I would expect more from an Arnold champion if you're still posting selfies.

Where are they?

You need to be logged into MuscularDevelopment in order to see those pics

someone uplaod them at tinypic.com

Tried to help, got this:

"Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error".

Oh well...

Dam you guys can't see the pics? Sorry, didn't know it was gonna do that. They show up on my screen fine

Weird. I can see them fine. His arms still look phenomenal.

Here you guys go.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 12.51.51.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 12.51.51.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,431
  • Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 12.52.21.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 12.52.21.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,359
He looks incredible for 49. Especially considering how big he used to be its nice to see guys be able to transform to a more athletic and "healthy" build after they are done competing.

I have heard people say that Kevin and Dorian look like shit and it pisses me off. They look like shit compared to what? Normal people, even normal people who train moderately dont have abs at that age and both of them do.

You just cant carry around that much extra weight after your done competing it will cause health problems. Good for them.... Im a fan of the 90's !!

he's a retired bb'er. ok. got it. if he didn't post selfies and promise comebakcs, would any of us ever notice he isn't around?
sorry to be bitter, but I look like that and other members on Pro M look like that or better and aren't taking selfies and all of us kissing their ass.
end of rant.
I like kevin, he is a nice guy but he is retired and looks "normal" to me so I just don't see why he still "excites" other people. just a normal looking dude on hrt. whoopee.....
-JS

Last edited:
he's a retired bb'er. ok. got it. if he didn't post selfies and promise comebakcs, would any of us ever notice he isn't around?
sorry to be bitter, but I look like that and other members on Pro M look like that or better and aren't taking selfies and all of us kissing their ass.
end of rant.
I like kevin, he is a nice guy but he is retired and looks "normal" to me so I just don't see why he still "excites" other people. just a normal looking dude on hrt. whoopee.....
-JS

He's freaking kevin levrone the maryland muscle machine THATS why people care. What your saying is like "why do people care about mike tyson? I'd kill him in a fight today" sure you are equal or even better then him today but it's not about what he is today but what he was yesterday. He has the most wins of any pro bodybuilder. That's why people still care and get "excited", not really becuase of his build.

He's freaking kevin levrone the maryland muscle machine THATS why people care. What your saying is like "why do people care about mike tyson? I'd kill him in a fight today" sure you are equal or even better then him today but it's not about what he is today but what he was yesterday. He has the most wins of any pro bodybuilder. That's why people still care and get "excited", not really becuase of his build.

I never said I could or would beat kevin on stage. at any age. but hes just a normal dude now.... to go with your example: would it be a lot of fun to see mike Tyson fight now? does he need to show us in video or pics how he now fights or what he now looks like? no, cuz what would be the point?
if kevin is selling a supplement or trying to market himself I get it. if he is just posting selfies like every other dude and looks like every other dude I don't see the significance......
I have prob talked to kevin more and longer than you ever will. I have respect for the man. I don't get it.... maybe his physique now is hard for you to achieve so you think its "awesome"? however, to many guys on here, that's an achieveable physique right there. so again, I don't see why its so amazing to look at a (now) achieveable physique and think its so outstanding....
I didn't mean disrespect to Kevin. he is/was an incredibly gifted athlete. my point is he kinda looks normal now and I think normal really isn't all that exciting. but hey whatever floats your boat.
that pic of Gary Strydom at 50 years old (I think) and big and lean now THAT is impressive. (cuz he doesn't look normal for a 50 year old at all)
I think Kevin is smart to downsize and look normal and healthy. I don't think its impressive tho. its normal......
-JS

Last edited:
I never said I could or would beat kevin on stage. at any age. but hes just a normal dude now.... to go with your example: would it be a lot of fun to see mike Tyson fight now? does he need to show us in video or pics how he now fights or what he now looks like? no, cuz what would be the point?
if kevin is selling a supplement or trying to market himself I get it. if he is just posting selfies like every other dude and looks like every other dude I don't see the significance......
I have prob talked to kevin more and longer than you ever will. I have respect for the man. I don't get it.... maybe his physique now is hard for you to achieve so you think its "awesome"? however, to many guys on here, that's an achieveable physique right there. so again, I don't see why its so amazing to look at a (now) achieveable physique and think its so outstanding....
I didn't mean disrespect to Kevin. he is/was an incredibly gifted athlete. my point is he kinda looks normal now and I think normal really isn't all that exciting. but hey whatever floats your boat.
-JS

Im not kissing anyones ass. He does look normal for someone that does not take that much shit, im just saying the transition and his age makes it impressive.

Some guys from that era look like shit (Dillet) and some are dead. He is neither... He's got abs at 49. I get thats attainable but i still think he looks good.

I think i remember him talking in one of his videos about those testosterone pellets. Some sort of surgery. Can anyone with insight expound on this.

this is muscle memory at work

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Metaltn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner