over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

Hey everyone - new member here in FL. Looking forward to learning, participating, and building a good physique.

Welcome

I’m a 43 yo male that started TRT with my provider. I’m only on week 3 of twice a week injections. I am pinning 60mg (0.30ml) of test-c on Sunday night and Thursday morning, making my weekly dose 120mg (0.60ml)

But before the test-c…

Last year this time I was about 280lbs. I started working out in the summer of 2023, and kept getting injured. I asked my Dr for some help, he prescribed me Mounjaro, I was denied by my insurance. So I found an online clinic and I was prescribed Tirzepatide compounded with BPC-157… I never heard of BPC-157, so I decided to do some digging while my script was getting shipped… and that is when I jumped in the rabbit hole…

Long story short… I dove right in and learned a lot about peptides, got rid of my online clinic, found better sources, researched BPC, TB, CJC, Tesa and Ipam… all that was great… but then I decided test was next since already knew I was low T for many years… and the baby factory was closed forever.

So now I am here to learn more about AAS, HGH and everything this forum has to offer.

Today I’m 218-222lbs… depending on the time of day… my goal is to be 200-205lbs, lean and hard like steel. I just want to be healthy and vibrant for my boys… plus I love the gym now. It’s a lot of fun and the gains are rewarding.

I’m a little late posting this . Been on here for a few years now. I don’t really post anything. I like to read and gather information and knowledge from everyone and there is A LOT of good info on here. I was a member of a couple other sites a few years back. SF and AA. Anyways, thanks for having a great site with knowledgeable members

Hello everyone. I'm a 53 year old male who has been on HRT for many years (approximately 18 years) and have also gone the high dose test & deca route since those are compounds that I can get prescribed through my HRT clinic. Back when I first began HRT, the clinic was offering the 192 aa hgh so I also used that for quite a while with decent results on 2 IU/day. I believe that was available for about a year before they stopped offering it for some reason. Since then I have stuck with Ipamorelin or Sermorelin, and have recently added in IGF-1 LR3.

In the last year or so I have been dealing with some serious orthopedic issues - most severely in the knees and shoulders, but other areas as well. These have really hindered my training and I have consequently lost quite a bit of muscle mass. This past year I was able to be treated with PRP and over the last couple of months have been using BPC 157 and TB 500. I'm still not pain free and with full range of motion, but I am able to train much more intensely. I'm now looking to get back the muscle mass that I lost during that down time so that I can enter the latter years of my life with more capacity and avoid for as long as possible the frailty that comes with old age. My thoughts are the further I get from a frail state, i.e. bigger and stronger, the longer my quality of life will be.

I've been reading and using this site for quite some time but recently decided to register. I've learned a great amount since starting here and look forward to learning much more and interacting with my like minded brothers.

what’s up guys .. I’m a hardcore gym goer. Thinking about getting into the competitions soon. Been on the gear for 16 years abiut . I love the new stuff I’m finding on the market and the peptides I just started getting into.(they’re pretty bad ass) . Just wanted to say what’s up to everyone . Good vibes here only

Hugh Here, 36 years old active on another forum. Lift 5 days a week. currently doing a 16 week recomp with a 100 cal defecit running 750 test 350 Mast.

hey all, old member but got locked out of my account. Does the password reset or registration emails not go to gmail addresses anymore? Anyway glad to be back. Cheers.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws