advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 Stop. What dose. In yo butt. New thread.

I don't know if you're joking or serious??
True story...but I was serious about the fobs in general. Back in the day we bought a new car and ran to home Depot, had them cut 3-4 copies and we kept them places so we never got screwed if we locked a key in the car or lost it.

Now we get a new car and 2 fobs or maybe even 1 if it's a used. If we lose it...we're totally screwed because they are $400-600 to replace one. I guess it's good because it's better against theft....kia and that mess being the exception lol.

Another annoying thing about them is the battery dying, once I pulled it out to change it all the pieces of the keyes fell out... literally the fob broke into 10 pieces when I opened it lol

Well I charge by the hour...maybe you'll find information useful or maybe you won't. Oh and I got your DM it will be an extra $100 to act like your stepfather.

Calling it the multiverse theory is a bit of an insult really..truthfully one time I took too much ephedrine and original jacked 3d..next thing I know I in jail at an old nazi weather station in fucken Cambodia of all damn places..the ordeal started in Texas.

The 85 year old man keeping me detained told me on no uncertain terms that I would be fine as long as I could provide proof of my existence as a human and not a “crab people”

Days later I once again woke up in my home where I was informed by my caretaker that simply had been asleep and shit the bed.

But the multiverse is real
Funny you should bring that.up because the first week I had the car I jumped into my sis pool and didn't realize my keys were in my pocket and the fob hasn't even worked since then and I bought the car used so I only got one. So maybe I can just get a working fob. Get that and some new gym cards i'll be on top of the world again. I been like using the key to unlock the car like you would on an old car for over two years. $400 sucks but whatever...I only drive the.car to the gym and walmart/Sams and to bury dead hookers. Which you know sometimes I just don't hear the safe word....I think everyone understands that/had it happen.
So i noticed for a bit the conversation seemed to lean towards hookers and shitting the bed, if I started a hookup app geared towards that combination, would anyone be interested?

Just putting out feelers and this thread seemed as good as any to throw it out there.

True story...but I was serious about the fobs in general. Back in the day we bought a new car and ran to home Depot, had them cut 3-4 copies and we kept them places so we never got screwed if we locked a key in the car or lost it.

Now we get a new car and 2 fobs or maybe even 1 if it's a used. If we lose it...we're totally screwed because they are $400-600 to replace one. I guess it's good because it's better against theft....kia and that mess being the exception lol.

Another annoying thing about them is the battery dying, once I pulled it out to change it all the pieces of the keyes fell out... literally the fob broke into 10 pieces when I opened it lol
When you say we are you referring to you and the street walker? Glad that worked out. No I am kidding my keys have some signal in them that is like a 100 a key to program I do have one key that is.not.programed but it will open the door but.not.start the.car. new key they all need to be reprogrammed. I'll call the honda dealer next week. The cheaper option might be just having a remote.start installed as they install a programmed key next to the sensor. Easier to.steal I guess but its always in a garage at night. So then i.could just.get keys cut.at.the hardware store and who cares if they programmed as that system has been defeated.

So i noticed for a bit the conversation seemed to lean towards hookers and shitting the bed, if I started a hookup app geared towards that combination, would anyone be interested?

Just putting out feelers and this thread seemed as good as any to throw it out there.
I’ll check with my wife but I’m think 100%

When Bio replied to you earlier in this thread, you probably took it to mean he was flexing on you but when I read it, I got "dad looking out for you" vibes.

Fast forward into the thread and now I know QBkilla has bad eyes.

Oh, and QBkilla will pay for sex but sometimes gets extorted by hooker when s/he steals his keyfob. Was the busted hooker actually a guy in a wig? PROM wants to know. The level of projection that can be seen in your posts is 8K digital. You've already crossed the rubicon....might as well own it.

The more I read your posts, I realize that if I was you, I would probably be pissed about everything too.
I think my vision is 20/20 but appreciate the Freudian analysis!
When you say we are you referring to you and the street walker? Glad that worked out. No I am kidding my keys have some signal in them that is like a 100 a key to program I do have one key that is.not.programed but it will open the door but.not.start the.car. new key they all need to be reprogrammed. I'll call the honda dealer next week. The cheaper option might be just having a remote.start installed as they install a programmed key next to the sensor. Easier to.steal I guess but its always in a garage at night. So then i.could just.get keys cut.at.the hardware store and who cares if they programmed as that system has been defeated.
Is it a used Honda, still under warranty? If so you may want to make sure they don't void the warranty if you installed the after market. I had a Honda before they are definitely money. I wonder if any cars even still have an old fashioned key lol. I remember my first 24/7 gym, owner actually gave us a key to get in late at night. Now days they all have fobs too lol

No..... no warranty, its old I got it cheap as someone tried to change the timing belt on it and couldn't get it back together. Its a 2006 with 42k miles on it. Why they tried.to change the timing belt I don't know . I know the people that owned it just used it to pickup their grandkids. The owner was a retired mechanic and his wife just said he was getting it ready to sell and had become ill and they already bought a new.car. she said.she can't remember a time she took it over 45 mph. Its an interference engine so I laid that on thick...like I might have to put a.new.engine in it. They were pretty much like just get it out of here so I got a deal. Inside.is full leather and looks new. Add on some money for parts and a flatbed to tow.as its.4wd. I was going to sell it but my truck is cloth seats. Sometimes at the.gym I leave dripping wet. So.no more wet seats the.next day. I rarely drive my truck at all. Its not like i.care if the Honda gets.door.dings.or whatever. i.did have to replace the.front sway bar as well which was a fucking nightmare. I.got.it from A u pick parts salvage yard and it.took me all day to get it out plus i ruined.a.pair of shoes and the.clothes I was wearing. So I got it.for.$30 a new one was.100 but I did figure out how to get it in

On a side note..my bronco raptor already shit out its 2nd engine! Lol

Getting my ass to a Toyota dealer tomorrow and getting a sequoia or tundra in 4x4 with the iforce max..letting my son pick it out so it’ll probably be the truck since he’s a toddler..then I’m off to void the warranty with suspension

Oh yea dude the new Sequoias are sweet that would definitely be my go to SUV personally, so are the new Bronco raptors as well but 2 engines is crazy! I had a 2007 Sequoia and drove that.thing all over.the.country sold it at 180k kept up on maintenance and never had a problem with it. I really liked that suv wish I wouldn't have sold it. Also.had a 99 Tacoma 4wd its starter took a shit.at 79k had gf total it at 108k only problem I have.ever had with a Toyota was that 1 starter.

Oh yea dude the new Sequoias are sweet that would definitely be my go to SUV personally, so are the new Bronco raptors as well but 2 engines is crazy! I had a 2007 Sequoia and drove that.thing all over.the.country sold it at 180k kept up on maintenance and never had a problem with it. I really liked that suv wish I wouldn't have sold it. Also.had a 99 Tacoma 4wd its starter took a shit.at 79k had gf total it at 108k only problem I have.ever had with a Toyota was that 1 starter.
1st one was lifter and timing chain failure..2nd one was snapped crankshaft..both times I was going down the highway with cruise control set at 70-75

On a side note..my bronco raptor already shit out its 2nd engine! Lol

Getting my ass to a Toyota dealer tomorrow and getting a sequoia or tundra in 4x4 with the iforce max..letting my son pick it out so it’ll probably be the truck since he’s a toddler..then I’m off to void the warranty with suspension
Fuck, I remember when the bronco was re released the new version is badass...Ford bronco is a classic. But I feel like I hardly see them... they didn't catch on? I actually see a ton of Tesla everywhere I go

Fuck, I remember when the bronco was re released the new version is badass...Ford bronco is a classic. But I feel like I hardly see them... they didn't catch on? I actually see a ton of Tesla everywhere I go
Those new broncos are piles of shit. That’s why you’re not seeing them. They are all broken down lol

1st one was lifter and timing chain failure..2nd one was snapped crankshaft..both times I was going down the highway with cruise control set at 70-75
My first car was a 69 bronco so I got a soft spot for them especially the raptor. I don't know why ford doesn't stick the 5.0 liter out of the mustang in them and do away with the boosted within an inch of its life v-6. I mean regardless of the engine size it takes so much fuel to make so much power. I've had a mustang with the new 5 liter and its a really nice car. Easy to get in and out of, its not the fastest thing out there but its quick enough. Had the 6 speed so that was fun. I drove it from 2k to 36k and not one problem and I beat the shit out of it everyday. Lots of money spent on tires. Bring a trailer always provides. Though this won't be cheap but you never know. What you get the Truck or the Sequoia? These are the new U300 land cruisers that they no longer bring to the us. Like the coolest ones and they going to bring a smaller jeep, bronco competitor and call it a Land Cruiser to the states. I only posted a pic of the new LC because as it seems to be in your budget and well look at it.

Attachments

• l;and cruiser.jpg
    l;and cruiser.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 11
Those new broncos are piles of shit. That’s why you’re not seeing them. They are all broken down lol
That's a shame...im not a car guy but are American brands still inferior to foreign? I had an Impala once was a POS... never had any issues with Honda's

The new broncos are literally everywhere in the Houston area

That's a shame...im not a car guy but are American brands still inferior to foreign? I had an Impala once was a POS... never had any issues with Honda's
Most of the American trucks are junk.

I have always drove American..and if I need a diesel I will still drive American..but Toyota full size trucks/suv will be my go to from now on.

My wife will still 100% drive American

The main issue besides reliability is the fact that American trucks aren’t offering what the consumer is looking for..I’m not gonna lie, it burns my ass that the tundra or seqouia I’m going to buy is a v6 in a full size truck..Chevys base model full size truck has a turbo 4 cylinder or some shit..how can I work with that?

I’m still driving my nearly 30 year old land cruiser with a 170k on it. Everything still works on it.
I have a 2008 Land Cruiser at my apartment in Iceland..had it for 3 years now..drove it for 2 weeks the last time I was there..it just sits..can’t wait to pay for maintenance and repairs in expensive ass Iceland

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131