over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Need Help

JustEric

Newbies
Hello everyone, My Name is Eric Contreras out of El Paso Texas. I have been on this site for a few days reading your posts and admiring the dedication, and results you all have. I have been lifting weights for some time now about 8 months to be exact and have improved slowly, to slow in fact and have now become a bit discouraged.

Here is my story. I worked out for about a year in 2001 and got pretty ripped I was 180 pounds 32 waist and I am 5'9. But never saw a full six pack. I was stuck at 225 for 4-6 reps bench (pyrimids) and legs well lets just say I benched more. I was happy with my results but at the same time not so.Soon after I did what anyone turnning 21 that year did. I got wasted on booze for a while and became a real fat ass at the blink of an eye I lost all I had accomplished and got married to a hottie that had met me when i was in good shape and what not and always hit me with that " Oh you look fine to me dont worry" shit. The end result in a little over two years was a bucket of jello 225 pounds of it 36 waist on a skinny day oh yea and still 5'9 hehe...

9 Months ago my wife took a picture of me watching TV. The pictures came back a few days later and there it came like a sack of bricks to the head. My fat ass hunched over with a beer in my hand a bacon ultimate cheese burger meal "jumbo sized" ofcoarse and the tv remote in my other hand about an hour away from going to bed....Nice... I stood up, took that picture and taped it to the fridge with a fire burnning through my ass I decided to make a change.

For two nights after that moment of clearity. I knew I had to get the juice to help with the results I was looking for. So I spent about 15 hours reading and absorbing all I could from sites such as this one. I had enough gathered so I made my purchases Deca300 10ml x2 Supertest 250 10ml x2 and one satnazol 50 20ml. along with My Pct wich was Milk Thistle Clomid and Arimidex...

I got the juice and decided to do it in three months. I renewed my membership at the old gym put the juice in the closet and went to town. every day for a little over three months mon-fri I was at the gym and on strict diet just thinking of the juice and the results I wanted. My wife was complainning that I was loosing to much weight but this is the same gal that said I looked fine @222 pounds of fat with a pettite 36+ waist so I figured she was blowing smoke up my ass again. Then I did something I hadnt done since I started up again I weighed myself.......My jaw droped... 164 pounds!!!!!! I measured my waist 28 inches......Nice.. I knew I was ready for the Toasty Sosty and Mista Deca..

That next monday in went the 22'1/2 gauge harpoon that seemed to reach the core of my ass loaded with 125mg supertest with 150mg deca and continued to do so increasing the mg's slowly weeky hitting on mondays and thursdays made for a real sore ass. My diet changed dramatically from 50 to 800+ carbs, from 1000 to about 4000 cals, and 180 to 260 grams of protein. ten weeks came and went no scale till my lost shot of the D an S was done. Result was 205 pounds same size waist my thirtys where still verey loose on me I went right on to the Stan50 mon-wed-fri 6 weeks passed and I took my weight last week 195 13.5 body fat still 28 waist.. my bench is 285flat for 4-6 225 incline 4-6 squat is 495 for 6-8reps. Im stronger than ever my waist is a fucken 28 I have never been that in my life!! my wife gets mad when I can strap on her belts...Oh yea And she cooks 6 meals a night for the next day for me with no complaints. oh and if ever I dont feel up to working out the wife hits me with the " Wheres your dedication!! You mean your gonna let all that food go to waste!!" What happened to loving me just the way I was?? hehehe....

So where do I need help??? I HAVE NO FUCKEN ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can sometimes see and feel these huge blocks under my not so fat stomach but I dont see them always....I was thinking of using the L-carnetine injections what can I do....Sorry it took so long to get to the point guys but I have been to a thousand sites like this one and this is the only one I have ever joined. I other words I like this place and I wanted you all to get to know me............... Thanks, Eric .......... Just Eric

Like your post

But I have 5 words for you..... Abs are for preety boy's. If I can see my abbs I aint eatin enough! :eek:

Welcome Eric. You sound like me - I have to get under 30" waist to see my abs because I genetically am predispositioned to hold fat there.

You want abs, you have to do a full competition style regime - see my article in the Article's Forum called 'Dieting and Getting ready for competition'. It's a Sticky there. That will give you the abs you wish.

BUT

What do you want right now? Do you want to add max size or do you want abs? It's your call, but you can only do one at a time properly.

Honestly?

I want to do another cycle only stronger with the deca 400mg still Supertest 250mg with every other day oral D-bol then on to the Stanazol 100.. However In my own stupid mind and novice body building mentality id like to build a solid set of abs then jump up again in weight. This is my diet now

8:00 am 1 bowl oatmeal
10:00 am ten egg whites with lean ham 40g's protein
12:00 pm 2 white cod 30 shrimp & broccoli 45g's protein
3:00 pm 2 chicken breast & green beans 60g's protein
6:00 pm 2 scoops nitro tech 40 g's protein
8:00pm 2 hour work out includes abs mon wed fri.
10:00pm 2 scoops nitro tech... thats my day 40g's protein

During bulk.. its all the same with the addition of 2 bowls oat meal per day. 1 lb of steak and a baked potatoe with 3 of my meals a 2000 calorie shake with 80 g's of protein and 350 carbs.. for 8 meals total...

They tell me I should run more since I dont do to much cardio... I power walk about 15 minutes post work out as to not burn off to much muscle. this advice comming from Mr. Mexico... what else can I do ??

Oh yea and calling me pretty would be an understatment. But if not for abs then for what.. And like I said, I like my waist size its cool to have a smaller waist than most chicks at 200 pounds but they expect to see abs im sure... maybe I can post some pics of my fat ass....

Read that competition preparation article I mentioned so you can compare.

Don't use nitroshit as it's crap and full of fillers. Google Mucle tech for lawsuits and see what you get - they don't meet label claims and not only nitrotech is just flavoured whey concentrate (that all that the mumbo jumbo on the label describes) but it's full of fillers too and it will wreak your diet.

And why are you training for 2 hours straight??

I knew you would ask that...

After reading your article last night I was like holy shit how long does it take to do that....It seems like it would be over before it started... Just so you have an idea of what I do for that time here it is ..

Example: Monday (chest)
Warm up flat
rep bar 20+ times
then 185 for 18 reps
then 225 for 12 reps
then 275 for 8-10 reps
then 285 for 4-6 reps
burn out 185 another 10-15

Incline:
warm up the same just the bar
1st set 16
2nd set 12
3rd set 8-10
4th set 6-8
burn out 10reps 135
Then four sets of 15 decline or dips (switch this weekly)

Then incline flys :
4 sets of ten 40 pounds for 12
then super set 10 more with 25 lbs

then sitting flys on the machine
4 stets of 10

Then cables
4 sets of 10

followed by sitting on the lat pulldown machine for abs I dont know what to call the excersize but i do four to five sets of abs on it with 50 lbs thats my work out............. Does it suck ?

Oh nice

So more like your and less like mine? What about my diet does that also suck?

The thing is Big A seems to have done his homework and uses science as his background.
If you look at most studies one set is enough per movement. A compound and an isolation is all thats needed for large bodyparts and a compound for small.
You figure in the overlap in movements and you are still stimulating bodyparts inderectly more than once a week.
Your diet seems fine but substitute nitrocrap for a good isolate. Again it comes down to calories or energy output for fat loss.

Give his routine a try for 6wks and judge for yourself.

MM

JustEric said:
So more like your and less like mine? What about my diet does that also suck?

Diet is ok.
Nitrotech is crap.
Training is crap (example - why are you warming up again on inclines if you have finished 6 sets on flats? You don't think your chest is warmed up yet?)

got sick of being stuck Ive shortened my workouts a bit and jumped on a cycle again 10 weeks. im doing the above bulk cycle diet but am starting to grow a gut that im not confortable with. Can I eliminate the carbs and still get good results. I was thinking 2 bowls of oats for BF then rice cakes through out the day VRS the baked potatoes rice and what not just really high protein need feed back quick thanks in advance guys ... first week of ten has passed and I dont like the fat gut....

Big A said:
Diet is ok.
Nitrotech is crap.
Training is crap (example - why are you warming up again on inclines if you have finished 6 sets on flats? You don't think your chest is warmed up yet?)

LMAO Big-A your cool dude... But really I need help so whats the deal I dont want to get all huge now that I think about it.... Actually I dont want to get fat I want to be lean so whats the deal?? I just got on the the deca and supertest.. as of monday 500mg supertest 250mg's monday and thursday 600 deca 300mg's monday and thursday.. I started to eat like a pig and feel all fat and whatnot... I want to grow a bit and get ripped up top and shrink my stomach maybe get abs.. I think your routine would kill me.. I work all day and have only time for one a day work outs... so school me ....

JustEric said:
I was thinking 2 bowls of oats for BF then rice cakes through out the day VRS the baked potatoes rice and what not just really high protein need feed back quick thanks in advance guys
Rice Cakes and White Potatoes have way too high GI and will spike your blood sugar like a candy bar will.

Why not switch to some good effective complex carbs like long grain brown rice, yams, or pearled barley (which is what I switched to).

Cheap Whey Proteins like the Nitroshit have way too much lactose - milk sugar.

xcelbeyond said:
Why not switch to some good effective complex carbs like long grain brown rice, yams, or pearled barley (which is what I switched to).

big bump for that :)

good stuff here Mr Eric... and check out that Competition Prep article in the Articles forum like BigA said...

:)

xcelbeyond said:
Rice Cakes and White Potatoes have way too high GI and will spike your blood sugar like a candy bar will.

Cheap Whey Proteins like the Nitroshit have way too much lactose - milk sugar.

explains the explosion in my gut.. I ate three baked potatoes a day last week i feel l ike an ox. thanks will fix it this week...

Bodybuilding is a like a job. You need it to make ends meet. Performing a job half ass will take a person to the poor house and performing bodybuilding half ass will take a person to the fat house.......:)

GBG

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner