over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NEW TO THE BOARD.

danilo recinos

Newbies
Hey all..not trying to be a post whore on my first post but thought it would be proper to introduce myself...names danny from miami..anyways im not a newb by any means..i used to compete in the teen classes was very succesful..now im 21..been slacking here and there but all in all for the partying and drinking i have been doing i was looking pretty damn good..at the moment i have my tounsils removed so im about 15 lbs of muscle short of how i was a couple months back :mad: ...but looking to jump back on it as soon as i can eat solid food!i will post pics i took this past summer when i was looking my best..i will try and develope them asap..peace:cheek;-sm

p.s. the first pic was me at 17 years old..the second was me at 21 in the begining of this year..just for fun..let me know what you think..at the moment im small due to the operation but i will get on it as soon as i can..and been natural for about 5 months also;)

Attachments

• IM003174.JPG
    IM003174.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 767
  • rear lat spread.jpg
    rear lat spread.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 767
also this is a pic of me in 2004..my second year of bbing at 19 years old..getting ready for the teen nationals..sadly i had to drop out..this was in 2004 and i was 19 years old 2 months out from the teen nats..

first pic when i was 19 years old..second pic is me this year at 21 years old chilling at a club..this was earlier in the year..by the way im about 5 foot 7 inches tall

Attachments

• 38159455_m.jpg
    38159455_m.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 591
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 617
this is a pic of me hitting the 150 lb dumbells on incline..got about 7 reps on them with no help on my last set..this was a few months old

Attachments

• Image21-1.jpg
    Image21-1.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 873
What the hell kinda club was that lol,

Nice job bro.........

|--[\\\\]>--------- nice work. keep it up. btw...good to see you are working out now withOUT the jean shorts! LOL!

You've got great potential. Get back on it and can't wait to see you on the national stage.

babygetoboy said:
What the hell kinda club was that lol,
its club space in downtown miami..that was taken about 8-9 am on sunday morning! its crazy down here..

kawasaki1 said:
Nice job bro.........
thanks..but i know i can do a hell of alot better cutting the partying to a minimum now..lets see what happens..what can i say miami is a bad bad place:cheeky-s:

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>--------- nice work. keep it up. btw...good to see you are working out now withOUT the jean shorts! LOL!
well sorry to inform you...i workout usually in shorts lol..i dont know i dont really dress up to workout..its rare if i do..i just go in as i am..offcourse on leg day its another story:)
ISLANDGIRL
thanks alot!for now the national stage is a future goal of mines..now i need to get back in it learn my body i am currently down alot of muscle due to tounsil surgery ..and i drink probably one protein shake at most a day due to pain and im not training "catabolic or what!"..first i need to conquer all these hard shows here in florida..southern states and florida state is what i want to win before stepping foot into junior nats and stuff like that..so im going to have a 1 year offseason before i jump into those shows..not planning on winning put atleast winning my class is my goal for now..but who knows i havent trained 100 percent in god knows how long so maybe it will be sooner than i expect hopefully

found another pic from the front..damn my posing was rusty!im just guessing by bodyfat her was probably 8-9 percent?what do you think

Attachments

• lat spread.jpg
    lat spread.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 929
chuckOhio said:
whats your height,weight buddy? thxs
im about 5 foot 7..probably 5 foot 8 on a good day :D ..and in those pics i would say i was about 207-208..i never weigh myself because it doesnt matter to me..i always weight around 200-215..but in these pics looked my biggest compared to the past..at about 207-208..kinda weird as i have been up to 230 and not looked as big :)

:eek: 150s 7 reps at 21. You look good Bro. Very good frame for bodybuilding. Shoot for the stars IMO. Well done at such a young age. Respect.

Big Bapper said:
:eek: 150s 7 reps at 21. You look good Bro. Very good frame for bodybuilding. Shoot for the stars IMO. Well done at such a young age. Respect.

thanks bro..but im kind of mad at myself for training on and off and half assed ever since i stopped competing at age 18...if i would have stuck to it 100 percent and taking in some nice cycles..i would have been a national competitor by now..but o well..atleast i got the partying out of my system:)

danilo recinos said:
thanks bro..but im kind of mad at myself for training on and off and half assed ever since i stopped competing at age 18...if i would have stuck to it 100 percent and taking in some nice cycles..i would have been a national competitor by now..but o well..atleast i got the partying out of my system:)

Welcome to the board....Stay focused and you will accomplish what you want from this sport....glad you are here...

danilo recinos said:

Well its time to get back to business !!:)

If thats the results you get from training half-assed as you say...then you have some excellent potential to be a future star my man. Get yourself focussed and take some more pics in a years time so you can blow us all away! :cool:

danilo recinos said:
found another pic from the front..damn my posing was rusty!im just guessing by bodyfat her was probably 8-9 percent?what do you think
I think you look GREAT in this pose!

pics look real good from what is shown, arms are excellent all around...great job

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws