over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

newbie question...

When a pro hits a plateau do you think they throw another gram of test on the barbie or go get a new trainer, dietitian, partner, even gym's or towns, yea mostly they change the other. You can keep growing as long as you keep perfecting what works best for your body or throwing it a curve ball now and then the answer would not be.... darn, I stopped growing at 500 of test better go to 750 till that no longer works all the way up to grams and grams. So when the op asks can he keep growing from 500mg test a week in cycles and thats it, the answer should be YES you should be good doing this protocal for many yrs to come.

Side fact Tenny has great genetics, but he has been working for yrs do not for one minute say you cant compare yourself with him or take advice from him because of genetics, it's the hard work and knowing your body and when and what to do with it. When you work as hard as he does for as many yrs as he has then you can start talking about ones genetics.:star-w:rs

The picture of Tenny at 22 is one of the reasons I feel he may not be qualified to give a guy like me advice. He has fucking gifted genetics. I honestly don't believe he has to work as hard to grow as I do. What worked for him sure as fuck won't work for me because we don't have even close to the same body type. Everything comes easy for Tenny in this sport because of his genetics. I have absolutely no desire to compete, watch, follow, or care about the nationals or any other body building competition. But I do feel I have a good understand of working out and using test even if my reasons for doing so aren't the same as many on here.

I never once said that just taking more drugs would make you grow regardless of diet or training. I never said the OP should take more drugs. I just answered the question, if he stated he was stuck at a certain weight and didn't know if he should change his workout plan, his diet, or take more drugs, then the discussion Tenny brought up that this keeps coming back to would be relevant and on topic. But its NOT, its off topic BS that gets thrown in far too many threads on PM. Continued failure to address the OPs question and reiterating the off topic point makes me think some people around here are a little STUPID.

How could he not be qualified???????? Would you tell Hernon, Alex or any other guys that? Makes no sense. You would be shocked if you knew some of his protocols he does for growth. I will tell you this it is very very simple and logical. He has made me a believer that anyone can grow with dedication.

I apologize for going off the OPs original post here but...

Mota, do you honestly think that Tenny doesn't have to work hard?

He recently tore his pec... After repping 465 on the bench and then hittin the 150 pound dumbells... Have you ever actually read any of his posts?
If you dislike it here so badly why do you keep coming back?
Maybe you need to throw in an AI... You sound hormonal!

I apologize for going off the OPs original post here but...

Mota, do you honestly think that Tenny doesn't have to work hard?

He recently tore his pec... After repping 465 on the bench and then hittin the 150 pound dumbells... Have you ever actually read any of his posts?
If you dislike it here so badly why do you keep coming back?
Maybe you need to throw in an AI... You sound hormonal!

I'm know Tenny has to work hard, but I don't think Tenny has to work as hard for each pound as a guy with crappier genetics.

Nobody said I don't like it here. Its the best source of knowledge I've found on the subject. I read just about every post by certain guys and really respect them. The way some guys here understand the body blows my mind. But I'm on forums for a number of different topics and each one sees to have its own particular kind of BS. There is no way the info the OP gave in the original post would tell anybody the state of the OPs training or diet. The OP didn't ask what the best way to grow was. The OP asked a question. Why is it so hard to either answer it or just not reply? I don't think Tenny is the OP's mother so why does he need to stick his nose in and give unsolicited advice on a subject that may be entirely unrelated the thread.

For all anybody knows the OP just wants to know for purely intellectual curiosity.

I'm know Tenny has to work hard, but I don't think Tenny has to work as hard for each pound as a guy with crappier genetics.

Nobody said I don't like it here. Its the best source of knowledge I've found on the subject. I read just about every post by certain guys and really respect them. The way some guys here understand the body blows my mind. But I'm on forums for a number of different topics and each one sees to have its own particular kind of BS. There is no way the info the OP gave in the original post would tell anybody the state of the OPs training or diet. The OP didn't ask what the best way to grow was. The OP asked a question. Why is it so hard to either answer it or just not reply? I don't think Tenny is the OP's mother so why does he need to stick his nose in and give unsolicited advice on a subject that may be entirely unrelated the thread.

For all anybody knows the OP just wants to know for purely intellectual curiosity.

get some sleep bro

:(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear