over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Next BB dropped dead at age 31

We had guys saying that Dallas Mccarver died from choking on food. True it was reported that way, but how could anyone be so foolish to believe that? They believe because they want to believe.

because he died with food in his mouth and throat

You know how many guys use a ton of juice BUT don`t eat right, train right, rest enough, drink/drugs... and they look like regular or just husky guys? How many guys on here lowered their doses but improved everything else and look, feel, better than ever?!?! You can`t tell a persons dose just by size. Yes if they are massive, odds of massive doses goes up, but many guys are taking massive doses and huge risks but may not appear that way by physical appearance.

^^^THIS! The huge number of people that I have seen through the years in person and on the boards that looked "normal", or some that looked like they never touched a weight before in their life taking large doses! And for me personally, 90% of the photo's I see posted the person could have been natural. They have the size of a natural person but on gear year round.

You know how many guys use a ton of juice BUT don`t eat right, train right, rest enough, drink/drugs... and they look like regular or just husky guys? How many guys on here lowered their doses but improved everything else and look, feel, better than ever?!?! You can`t tell a persons dose just by size. Yes if they are massive, odds of massive doses goes up, but many guys are taking massive doses and huge risks but may not appear that way by physical appearance.

I get your point but still, how would you go about using massive doses and not looking at least somewhat the part? If your gear is real, that would be a serious feat to pull off in and of itself lol

because he died with food in his mouth and throat

Lot of people die with food in their mouth. Doesn't mean you didn't have a heart attack or stroke or whatever. Problem with Dallas and what you're saying slice.. he almost died at another show just before this and never slowed down!!! kept going

One time in a sauna some guy asked me what I was on. Little Slice don't get excited this was very non gay it just happened in a sauna. Anyway I was off everything at the time so said that but I worded it like I use. I can't remember the exact list but this guy said he was on cycle and it was something like test, tren, avar, adrol and maybe something else. I didn't even ask him his doses. The guy was a typical older guy you get in most commercial gyms who are fat. I don't mean big and fat... no muscle and a big beer belly and don't look like they train. So yes you can't look at a guy and assume doses ever. Some really skinny ripped guys weighing 150 are loaded up and then you have great physique at 240 on 400mg test and some hgh.

Do they sell bottled salt water as gear in the US or wtf is wrong with the gear over there :confused:

Lot of people die with food in their mouth. Doesn't mean you didn't have a heart attack or stroke or whatever. Problem with Dallas and what you're saying slice.. he almost died at another show just before this and never slowed down!!! kept going

of course.

im saying that's why people think he choked to death.. because he literally had food stuck in his mouth and throat.

it's not like people were like 'tra-la-la *covers ears* it wasn't the drugs, he choked'

it's like finding someone with a gunshot wound in their dome, and thinking that's what killed them..

...but then discovering later that they were shot after they were killed by poison.

One time in a sauna some guy asked me what I was on. Little Slice don't get excited this was very non gay it just happened in a sauna. Anyway I was off everything at the time so said that but I worded it like I use. I can't remember the exact list but this guy said he was on cycle and it was something like test, tren, avar, adrol and maybe something else. I didn't even ask him his doses. The guy was a typical older guy you get in most commercial gyms who are fat. I don't mean big and fat... no muscle and a big beer belly and don't look like they train. So yes you can't look at a guy and assume doses ever. Some really skinny ripped guys weighing 150 are loaded up and then you have great physique at 240 on 400mg test and some hgh.

buddy of mine uses over 4 grams of gear from the same guys I buy from... and he doesn't even look like he lifts.

he trains with the intensity of a sloth, and eats 2-3 'normal people' meals a day.

I have no idea where he puts all the oil

buddy of mine uses over 4 grams of gear from the same guys I buy from... and he doesn't even look like he lifts.

he trains with the intensity of a sloth, and eats 2-3 'normal people' meals a day.

I have no idea where he puts all the oil

Sad, I see young people in my gym shoot 2 grams like it is nothing. They look like crap due to their eating habits and lack of hard work in the gym.

Sad, I see young people in my gym shoot 2 grams like it is nothing. They look like crap due to their eating habits and lack of hard work in the gym.

he also has complete shit injection technique, and got a massive infection in his quad.. im talking grapefruit-sized..

when he showed me, I told him to go straight to the ER..

his response was 'nah man I think it'll be fine... do you have any deca I can get? I feel like im losing some fullness'

he uses 1g of deca a week...

5'11 205lbs at about 18+% body fat.. no fullness to lose.

he's in the ER now... getting his shit cut open, he'll be out for 4-6 weeks.

and yes, he's planning on keeping his doses where they are.

he also has complete shit injection technique, and got a massive infection in his quad.. im talking grapefruit-sized..

when he showed me, I told him to go straight to the ER..

his response was 'nah man I think it'll be fine... do you have any deca I can get? I feel like im losing some fullness'

he uses 1g of deca a week...

5'11 205lbs at about 18+% body fat.. no fullness to lose.

he's in the ER now... getting his shit cut open, he'll be out for 4-6 weeks.

and yes, he's planning on keeping his doses where they are.

:eek: those are the guys that make us look bad. i cant even run 1.5 grams for more than 2 weeks anymore. 4 grams sounds insane, i feel sick thinking about it lol. he must feel like shit

This ain’t really news. Man over the age of 30 dies. Could’ve happend without bodybuilding.. men die everyday. We posting everyone who’s been to a gym and dying now? These threads are just sensationalism and fill with random speculation.

That's so very true. People die at this age every day. Underlying health issues are often to blame. Sad to hear none the less.

It's a matter of being threatened by reality. Some people don't want to hear about it so they get really defensive when these threads pop up because they have fully convinced themselves that it will never happen to them. Notice how they won't complain about any other threads but will get triggered when someone posts a thread mentioning a likely bodybuilding related death. Then others who have also convinced themselves of such will "like" those posts, which emboldens that type of thinking so it doesn't go away. It's one of the reasons Dante doesn't post here anymore. He felt like he wasn't being heard, which is sad because he had so much great, thought out material.

It’s not that i don’t think AAS shorter life spans more often than not.
It’s not that I’m threatened and feel the need to live in denial of the risk factors of AAS. It’s that i know these things and made my choice 23 years ago. I guess i assume everyone knows this. Maybe some guys are so disillusioned that they don’t think AAS can kill you young. I mean, hell, look at Dallas McCarver. It’s damn mean impossible to think his death wasn’t due to AAS. I doubt anyone could be that much in denial of common sense.

So, you decide to cross that line and use and abuse AAS knowing you’ll die much younger. Do we really need to go on and on about the death of someone none of us know? I care about the loss of our friends here, and their loved ones. Death sucks!!! It’s very painful! So yes, it is horrible that this guy died so young. But do you choose to live in fear of your decisions after you’ve weighed the pros and cons and made your choice? Or do you live your life and do your best to enjoy the ride as safely as possible within the constraints of your decision?

Anyway, i definitely see your point. I do rage out every time i see these death threads on a random guy who lifts weight that someone searched for on Instagram to scare everyone in the name of protecting the young and innocent here. I hope there isn’t anyone here so innocent/childishly in denial that AAS use comes with serious health risks.

On that note, stay safe! Enjoy bodybuilding! Risk only what you're willing to lose. Go natural if you want no doubts about the possibility of AAS ending your life prematurely.

of course.

im saying that's why people think he choked to death.. because he literally had food stuck in his mouth and throat.

it's not like people were like 'tra-la-la *covers ears* it wasn't the drugs, he choked'

it's like finding someone with a gunshot wound in their dome, and thinking that's what killed them..

...but then discovering later that they were shot after they were killed by poison.

It might have been around his mouth but it wasn't stuck in his throat. The guy had known heart problems, someone he knew must have known.

I hope there isn’t anyone here so innocent/childishly in denial that AAS use comes with serious health risks.

The problem these days is that those people do exist. Some are still in high school and using a lot of drugs. Steroids are so easy to get now, a child could order them over the internet.

It’s not that i don’t think AAS shorter life spans more often than not.
It’s not that I’m threatened and feel the need to live in denial of the risk factors of AAS. It’s that i know these things and made my choice 23 years ago. I guess i assume everyone knows this. Maybe some guys are so disillusioned that they don’t think AAS can kill you young. I mean, hell, look at Dallas McCarver. It’s damn mean impossible to think his death wasn’t due to AAS. I doubt anyone could be that much in denial of common sense.

So, you decide to cross that line and use and abuse AAS knowing you’ll die much younger. Do we really need to go on and on about the death of someone none of us know? I care about the loss of our friends here, and their loved ones. Death sucks!!! It’s very painful! So yes, it is horrible that this guy died so young. But do you choose to live in fear of your decisions after you’ve weighed the pros and cons and made your choice? Or do you live your life and do your best to enjoy the ride as safely as possible within the constraints of your decision?

Anyway, i definitely see your point. I do rage out every time i see these death threads on a random guy who lifts weight that someone searched for on Instagram to scare everyone in the name of protecting the young and innocent here. I hope there isn’t anyone here so innocent/childishly in denial that AAS use comes with serious health risks.

On that note, stay safe! Enjoy bodybuilding! Risk only what you're willing to lose. Go natural if you want no doubts about the possibility of AAS ending your life prematurely.

I hear you but there are ways to stay safer while bodybuilding and those are things I enjoy discussing nowadays. Nobody is saying to become natural or quit being a bodybuilder. If anyone was preaching that, they shouldn't even be on this board. It's just some people choose to take precautions to minimize the damage, while still enjoying the lifestyle.

Also, believe it or not, there are a lot of people who think steroids aren't dangerous. You just happen to be smarter than them and expect them to be as smart as you.

Last edited:
Decent article

"A 2014 study looked into a connection between anabolic steroids and cardiovascular function. The results suggest that heavy steroid users are more likely to have irregular heart function and a higher mortality rate compared to natural lifters.
A 2012 report from the American Journal of Cardiology reviewed nearly 50 different studies looking at the effects of anabolic steroids and cardiovascular/metabolic function. It came to a similar conclusion: Steroid use can be a valid and significant factor in heart-related death.
Another study in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology looked into the prevalence of kidney disease among steroid-using bodybuilders over two years and found signs of disease in the majority of lifters, some of it irreversible and irreparable."

Actual scientific studies done.
https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/big-dead-bodybuilders

This article is about 2 years old and has an incomplete list of fatalities. Many others too that are not professional and unknowns.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws