over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex for Cellulite Reduction??

SlapNuts

Newbies
Ladies my wife is wanting to take Nolvadex to get rid of the cellulite on the back of her legs and other minor areas. Research I have done says it works but I wanted to hear from someone that has done it. She doesnt have a great diet and exercises off and on. Will it even work with this lifestyle and what dosage would she need to take.

Let me just say she is in a slump and probably would get back in the swing of things diet and exercise.

Ladies my wife is wanting to take Nolvadex to get rid of the cellulite on the back of her legs and other minor areas. Research I have done says it works but I wanted to hear from someone that has done it. She doesnt have a great diet and exercises off and on. Will it even work with this lifestyle and what dosage would she need to take.

Let me just say she is in a slump and probably would get back in the swing of things diet and exercise.
I would advise against it. Nolva is not a diet drug. She needs to get moving and clean up her diet. She would be screwing around with her endocrine system by taking Nolva for this purpose and open up another set of problems. All she needs is diet and exercise and some support from you! You need to be very encourageing with all of this and steer her away from drugs. Just keep being positive and get her to the gym with you.

yep.....

couldn't say it better Old Fella;)

well....

im not saying one way or the other to use it. it is her descision. however i will tell you my experience. i used to hang out w this chick from vegas. she was a stripper but built more like a fitness/bber. we became good friends working at the club and used to go to the same gym and sometimes go out to eat after work. she didnt train very hard nor do much cardio and her diet was pretty bad. but she was pretty lean and i noticed even fat distribution. she said it was genetics.
she went back to vegas and about 6 months later came back to RI. she was fat. and had uneven fat distribution. it seems she had been perscribed tamoxifen for breast cancer. she was in her mid 40s and had been on it for a while. then her doc took her off it for whatever reason and boom!!!! she blew up. it was not her genetics to be lean....it was NOLVADEX. i dont know what the dose was or how long she was on it, and she WAS under a doctors supervision the whole time. take it for what its worth, but it was a VERY pwerful tool for her to be lean.
not advising you to take it. maybe discuss it with a woman who has used it before.
best of luck
god bless
lucian

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws