over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not feeling good

sponsor:infinitylabs

Registered
Newbies
Binance actually froze the virtual account used to transfer money to Hamas at the request of Israel.
This challenges the decentralization and security of virtual currencies.

no it doesn't. just keep your assets on chain (in a ledger or not) and you will have full decentralization. leaving them on a cex exposes you to guess what... centralization, because a cex is an entity.
also, i'm tired of the decentralization bs... i don't think satoshi would have wanted bitcoin to finance terrorism, i also don't think he'd be a big fan of scammers and criminals using tornado cash to launder money.
i personally lost $1.5m last year after getting my wallet drained by scammers... trust me, fuck decentralization. fuck tornado cash, fuck thieves and fuck everyone who lets them do whatever they want in the name of... decentralization. i wish some central entity had stopped those fuckers, binance, circle, or the ethereum foundation. anyone.
this is the stupidest take ever, almost as stupid as people saying code is law and using that as an excuse for all kinds of hacks/exploits/rugs. law is law.
security of crypto? lol you do realise that if tomorrow your country decides to ban crypto, there's absolutely nothing you will be able to do against it? if they wanna tax you 80% on your crypto income, nothing you can do. if they wanna ban all access to fiat withdrawals for you, nothing you can do.

"oh my god, i'm not free anymore"
when were you ever free? :rolleyes:

Folks really need to understand the relationship between exchanges and the BTC block chain ..

Binance the exchange is the problem

As stated above, you dont have to use main exchanges to send funds.

no it doesn't. just keep your assets on chain (in a ledger or not) and you will have full decentralization. leaving them on a cex exposes you to guess what... centralization, because a cex is an entity.
also, i'm tired of the decentralization bs... i don't think satoshi would have wanted bitcoin to finance terrorism, i also don't think he'd be a big fan of scammers and criminals using tornado cash to launder money.
i personally lost $1.5m last year after getting my wallet drained by scammers... trust me, fuck decentralization. fuck tornado cash, fuck thieves and fuck everyone who lets them do whatever they want in the name of... decentralization. i wish some central entity had stopped those fuckers, binance, circle, or the ethereum foundation. anyone.
this is the stupidest take ever, almost as stupid as people saying code is law and using that as an excuse for all kinds of hacks/exploits/rugs. law is law.
security of crypto? lol you do realise that if tomorrow your country decides to ban crypto, there's absolutely nothing you will be able to do against it? if they wanna tax you 80% on your crypto income, nothing you can do. if they wanna ban all access to fiat withdrawals for you, nothing you can do.

"oh my god, i'm not free anymore"
when were you ever free? :rolleyes:
Yes sir, I totally agree with you about freedom and rights

Thank you for reminding me sir, I did not understand the nature and logic of blockchain before,
Folks really need to understand the relationship between exchanges and the BTC block chain ..

Binance the exchange is the problem

As stated above, you dont have to use main exchanges to send funds.
I received a sum of XMR yesterday, I think this thing may be more secretive

tl;dr

crypto noob (you deal peds and just found out about Monero, really?) trying to look cool by saying Israel is bad and crypto centralization is bad.
what are you? 15?

i got a few hacker friends, i might tell them to look up your addies and try to phish you. once done, i can bet the first thing you'll do is search what cex the addy your funds went to is linked to. and you'll be contacting those cexes, asking them to freeze the funds, begging them to give you names, you'll even file a police report. that's centralization and you'll be happy it exists, trust me.
the day the crypto space is safe is the day we'll see BTC at $1M. for now it's a joke, it's the far west and many don't wannna invest in it because of it.

tl;dr

crypto noob (you deal peds and just found out about Monero, really?) trying to look cool by saying Israel is bad and crypto centralization is bad.
what are you? 15?

i got a few hacker friends, i might tell them to look up your addies and try to phish you. once done, i can bet the first thing you'll do is search what cex the addy your funds went to is linked to. and you'll be contacting those cexes, asking them to freeze the funds, begging them to give you names, you'll even file a police report. that's centralization and you'll be happy it exists, trust me.
the day the crypto space is safe is the day we'll see BTC at $1M. for now it's a joke, it's the far west and many don't wannna invest in it because of it.
I believe you ,but don't do that /lol
yes I know little about crypto, but I am good at making tabs ,
There is a sequence of learning, and there is a specialization in the arts.

Binance is a centralized, heavily manipulated exchange...Nothing dex about it.

Listen to what the other guys in here are saying.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws