over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nothing like a good Mountaindog Vid to get ya motivated Sunday morning

Awesome video. If I could get my physique to look like anybody's it would be mountaindogg's, thick as a bull!

Bands, chains, lots of plates and little rest in between. Torture.

I can't use a hack or v squat machine in a normal fashion. I have to do "reverse" on each of them. This video hurt my knees lol

Holy shit! These two aren't fucking around! :eek:

So this is what it takes to be a high level bodybuilder, huh? I almost threw up just watching this "set."

John, you are looking diesel as hell! Pro card 2013!!! :cool:

With all the threads about "genetics" or "Dorian's doses" or "pro bber doses" or "high tren" it's refreshing to just see two warriors battling it out in the gym. To me that's bodybuilding!

Not trying to hate those guys are absolute beasts and I wish I had some bands and chains at my gym. The way the bands are set up are lessening the resistance not increasing it though, is there a specific benefit to that? I'm really just interested in knowing not trying to discredit them or some bs like that.

Not trying to hate those guys are absolute beasts and I wish I had some bands and chains at my gym. The way the bands are set up are lessening the resistance not increasing it though, is there a specific benefit to that? I'm really just interested in knowing not trying to discredit them or some bs like that.

Actually regardless of how you set up bands (regular or reverse), you are decreasing resistance at the bottom of the lift and increasing it at the top. "Regular" style adds band tension at the top, and "reverse band" (like the hack is set up) is adding more straight weight tension at the top (and deloading it at the bottom).

They have the bands on the hack squat to counter balance (to a certain extent) the very heavy carriage of the hack squat... not really for any other reason.

Exactly what Shelby said---that hack has like a 300 lb carriage...and this sort of evens it out so that 3 plates feels like 3 plates and not 1000..haha..

We had 5 chains on each side...probably got them 30% lifted so another 140 or so pound working through the top..in othe words- push as hard as you can through the entire rep..not just out of the bottom..

JM

Awesome work John very motivating. Get that pro card this year!:headbang:

Just strait beasts. Id love to one day train with John or Shelby but id be affraid i wouldnt love past the workout to enjoy the pain lol.

Just strait beasts. Id love to one day train with John or Shelby but id be affraid i wouldnt love past the workout to enjoy the pain lol.

Me too! It would be a true privilege to get my ass kicked be Shelby or John. I would love to train at elite. Their equipment looks great.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Pure guts and determination.

Just finished a back workout finishing off with reeves deadlifts plus 5 chains per side and watching that makes me want to do it all again.

Respect John.

Actually regardless of how you set up bands (regular or reverse), you are decreasing resistance at the bottom of the lift and increasing it at the top. "Regular" style adds band tension at the top, and "reverse band" (like the hack is set up) is adding more straight weight tension at the top (and deloading it at the bottom).

They have the bands on the hack squat to counter balance (to a certain extent) the very heavy carriage of the hack squat... not really for any other reason.

Got it, makes sense. My quads hurt just visualizing the lockout now.

I want to show this video to anyone that says they give it 100% in the gym and ask them if they are sure.

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!

I think my hernia grew just from watching that..:eek:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member