advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it a bad idea to take your metformin and GH together in the morning?

powerlifter1983

Registered
Newbies
I take 500 mgs of Metformin per day first thing in the morning. If I were to take my daily GH all at once in the morning would it be a good idea to take my metformin at night before bed instead?

Is there anything that supports that taking 10ius of hgh with 500 mgs has any adverse affect on taking them together first thing in the morning?

I take 850mg with 2 iu hgh in the morning and at bedtime. In the morning I add 200mg caffeine and yohimbine, wait 30 minutes then do my cardio, wait another 30 minutes then my first meal of the day.

Well standard or extended release at bedtime, especially standard, i believe it helps with controlling morning hyperglycemia, fasting blood glucose.The dawn phenomenon.
Re: Hyperglycemia

What waking glucose reading is considered Hyperglycemia?

Well standard or extended release at bedtime, especially standard, i believe it helps with controlling morning hyperglycemia, fasting blood glucose.The dawn phenomenon.
So it’s okay to take my metformin tablet before bed and all my daily GH right after I wake up?

Re: Hyperglycemia

What waking glucose reading is considered Hyperglycemia?

All jokes aside, most guys are shooting for less than 90 but things like high GH and carb intake are going to change what’s “tolerated”

All jokes aside, most guys are shooting for less than 90 but things like high GH and carb intake are going to change what’s “tolerated”
Yes a hundred or below is good. Mine averages 88 to 92. I take 2ius every morning now of blacks, was doing 3 for a good while. No metformin.

So it’s okay to take my metformin tablet before bed and all my daily GH right after I wake up?
Sure it is. Still if your blood sugar is a problem at least bump the metformin to 500 morning and night. 10ius maybe you will need to.

So many insulin threads on here still even with my “all things insulin” thread. 😂

It’s all very simple IMO, but know it’s “new” to most. One day we all will see it as simple as we do gear and cycle set up as it’s extremely effective and also extremely over complicated IMO.

Metformin improves the neural glucose resorption and it can affect the nervous system health, and therefore affecting sleep quality.

Metformin can be be beneficial for some people with liver disease.

Source:

Why?

“Metformin suppresses hepatic glucose production (HGP), serving as the main mechanism by which metformin improves hyperglycemia of T2D. Biochemically, metformin suppresses gluconeogenesis and stimulates glycolysis.”
Source:

As I posted in my insulin thread- the liver is believed to detox between 1-3am based on our CR. Understanding and knowing this IMO it makes metformin ideal to take with your last meal or before bed as it facilitates and takes part in this process.

I’d check all items covered in my insulin thread if it were me as even at 10 units of HGH most (not all) will not need metformin to manage glucose levels.

I take 500 mgs of Metformin per day first thing in the morning. If I were to take my daily GH all at once in the morning would it be a good idea to take my metformin at night before bed instead?

Is there anything that supports that taking 10ius of hgh with 500 mgs has any adverse affect on taking them together first thing in the morning?
With all your nonsensical posts you have me intrigued. Why are you taking Metformin?

Pre diabetes is a common issue among young millionaires with hemorrhoids.

Maybe you should see a doctor for a consult on your hemmies and some treatment options for your self diagnosed pre diabetes.
Owning a $700k duplex in the hood with tenants that make your life a living hell won’t exactly make someone a millionaire that easily.

Metformin improves the neural glucose resorption and it can affect the nervous system health, and therefore affecting sleep quality.
Can you expand on that/explain some? The neural glucose receptor is GLUT3, which functions independently of insulin. Metformin increases insulin sensitivity at GLUT4, but that's on striated muscle and adipose tissue, not nerves. Overall nervous system health would of course be improved by any agent that promotes euglycemia but since GLUT3 doesn't need insulin is there a mechanism by which metformin directly affects GLUT3?
Thats abt all i know haha like i dont have the biochemistry, enhancing factor phosphorylation steps, other mechanisms, etc down. Its kind of crazy getting into all the activities of metformin in the body

Can you expand on that/explain some? The neural glucose receptor is GLUT3, which functions independently of insulin. Metformin increases insulin sensitivity at GLUT4, but that's on striated muscle and adipose tissue, not nerves. Overall nervous system health would of course be improved by any agent that promotes euglycemia but since GLUT3 doesn't need insulin is there a mechanism by which metformin directly affects GLUT3?
Thats abt all i know haha like i dont have the biochemistry, enhancing factor phosphorylation steps, other mechanisms, etc down. Its kind of crazy getting into all the activities of metformin in the body
Apologies as I usually include sources when I post this stuff.

Enjoy!

Is it really even needed at all? I’ve never taken metaformin. I use 5-7.5iu daily for the last 3 years

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity