over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novedex XT

Jrflex10er

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone try this? Thinking about running it through my new run to keep my natural test up. Let me know what you guys think of this product.

I wana let Big A know i am in now way promoting products for the company i work for, i did not ask a single person to make any of these posts, i am answering them in order to help out best i can since i get paid to know these products inside and out...

Novadex is quickly becoming very well known as the best natural testosterone booster on the market. We have studies we paid for (put your money where your mouth is and prove your shit works right), including one with Baylor U, in order to prove the effectiveness of this product. We also included 6-oxo and tribulus in studies in order to show that, while they do work to an extent (6-oxo turned out to be pretty good), they do not work nearly as well as Novadex XT.

To make this short n sweet... the average increase in bioavailable testosterone levels was around 3-400% (some cases as high as 500%). It also lowered estrogen an average of 50%. Maybe i could get the study on the computer somehow so anyone interested could read it, but we only have the studies on paper at the office at the moment.

We have a few endochronologists (sp?) that prescribe this now instead of HRT for their patients. We had numerous cases of people reporting test levels around 300, and ending with 1900 when retested about 6 weeks into Novadex XT. I have used it personally and il tell you it works. I also use it to combat estrogen which it does very well. Cant go wrong with this product, its reputation speaks for itself.

is this going to be one of the products the FDA is banning?

gnpower said:
is this going to be one of the products the FDA is banning?

not a chance

TooPowerful4u said:
I wana let Big A know i am in now way promoting products for the company i work for, i did not ask a single person to make any of these posts, i am answering them in order to help out best i can since i get paid to know these products inside and out...

Novadex is quickly becoming very well known as the best natural testosterone booster on the market. We have studies we paid for (put your money where your mouth is and prove your shit works right), including one with Baylor U, in order to prove the effectiveness of this product. We also included 6-oxo and tribulus in studies in order to show that, while they do work to an extent (6-oxo turned out to be pretty good), they do not work nearly as well as Novadex XT.

To make this short n sweet... the average increase in bioavailable testosterone levels was around 3-400% (some cases as high as 500%). It also lowered estrogen an average of 50%. Maybe i could get the study on the computer somehow so anyone interested could read it, but we only have the studies on paper at the office at the moment.

We have a few endochronologists (sp?) that prescribe this now instead of HRT for their patients. We had numerous cases of people reporting test levels around 300, and ending with 1900 when retested about 6 weeks into Novadex XT. I have used it personally and il tell you it works. I also use it to combat estrogen which it does very well. Cant go wrong with this product, its reputation speaks for itself.

Will certainly look into this. I like trying new innovative products.

I've seen people on other message boards using this for PCT after pro-hormone cycles. Has anyone had any experience with that?

What's the active ingredient? or ingredients?
[edit]nevermind... just looked it up

6, 17-keto-etiocholeve-3-ol tetrahydropyranol
3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene

Last edited:
TJB said:
Too Pow for ya::

Did you notice any unusual fatigue with it, also odd joint soreness out of nowhere?? I have after week 2 . Into week 4 and still an issue. Odd. Definitely has cranked my aggression up and training is going well. This combined with Size-on and No-exlopde I have added 15 lbs over the past month... Fun stuff..

Its a strong anti-aromatase... used long enough its gonna lower estrogen alot and kill alot of water weight. Joint pain is normal if you increase mass while dry.

OUCH.... ATD and 3OHAT

TooPowerful4u said:
OUCH.... ATD and 3OHAT
TP4U, are you guys confident that you'll be able to keep this off the list? Those definitely sound like pro-h's to me. Also, what would the considerations be to someone already on a cycle or would you say not to use? From the little I read it looks like it has a clomid, a-dex effect.

Otherwise, it might be nice to use during a cycle to keep natty levels going and continue into PCT.

I also do 200iu HCG eod 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off through a cycle.

I'd be more interested in these types of interactions (contraindications, etc.)

thx,

OTH

TooPowerful4u said:
Its a strong anti-aromatase... used long enough its gonna lower estrogen alot and kill alot of water weight. Joint pain is normal if you increase mass while dry.

OUCH.... ATD and 3OHAT

so why not use letrozole and nov instead ? cant get a stronger anti-aromatase right ?

TJB said:
Definitely has cranked my aggression up and training is going well. This combined with Size-on and No-exlopde I have added 15 lbs over the past month... Fun stuff..

Are you talking aggression as in attitude or aggression in the gym?

Kahn said:
Are you talking aggression as in attitude or aggression in the gym?

In the Gym mostly. My normal killer instinct for the dungeon has been pleasantly enhanced. My wife said I'm a little snappy thou... Whatev!!!:)

TJB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity