over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T what do you guys think of a LSX 454 short block for a 2011 camaro ls1

When you look at the first video though the entire car is a chromoly frame..

clean paint work, but please next time upload them right side up lol. Another thing to talk to them about is a better tensioner the stock tensioners that prochargers put out suck

It is right side up in my photo page also if I text it to someone it came out the way it's supposed to but for some reason on here all pics are coming up backwards.
Some of the stuff is powder coated and the rest is painted
I saw the owner of the shop at a car show last night and he came over to talk to me.
After speaking for 5 minutes and he was in a good mood I asked if hell sponser me and he said sure what do you want.
I said labor would be nice.ge said hell talk to the workers and hell work something out for me.
I wish it's full labor but I doubt it ,they already give 10% off to me
Well atleast he said yes so when my parts come in and its time for labor
Well see what else they do for me and I don't have to put any more stickers on my car there only 2 small ones now

A shop wont do a full sponsor build on a car unless its the shops car period. The fact is your build is going to have close to 20k just in labor honestly when your done with tuning if it is done right. I am talking about doing full strips, chromoly roll cage and ect. It would all most be smarter of you to find a salvaged V6 that you can tear apart and turn into a car. Or sale your car and buy a used V6. That will save you allot of money... But the reason why they wont sponsor you is how are you going to make them money, you have never raced, no experience, they don't really know you. Even if they build you an 8 second car honestly you will probably only get 9's. It takes more then putting your foot on the pedal to get an 8.

My first time driving my car it went 11.4 bone stock with a s/c with brother in law driving. When I drove it it was a 12.8. Took me all most a year to get to the 11's and I still could not match his time. Full sponsors are a nightmare i owed my wheel sponsor a shit ton of money because i could not stick to the sponsorship do to work. He wanted x amount of shows where i would have to take me car to places and photoshoots. They they have the right to do what they want with your car with a full sponsor. SOunds like you have cash bro... keep it 100% yours.

He doesn't want anything from me
He's helping me out cause All the money I put into the car
I might go with a custom built twin turbo . Cause they don't make a twin turbo that's even makes 1200 rwhp so they would need to custom build it to get to 2000 rwhp.
The reason I might change to twin turbos is the f2 procharger is maxed out at 1600 horsepower to the fly wheel meaning it will be about 1200 to the rear . I know there's only a few 8 second camaros in the country but I will try my hardest to get there.ive raced before plenty if times just not on the track
anyway any suggestion on the biggest twin turbo set up I can put on my car
I want ones that produce extreme power

ive raced before plenty if times just not on the track

lmao... ah man... something tells me this car will be into tha wall very shortly lol

twin 102s??? lmao, not sure if you can spool those tho... i seen a few vids of 400ci motors w twin 88s dynoing 17-2100...

Someone say turbos? Do a search for Eric Stubbs, one of my best friends, he KNOWS turbos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 45
He doesn't want anything from me
He's helping me out cause All the money I put into the car
I might go with a custom built twin turbo . Cause they don't make a twin turbo that's even makes 1200 rwhp so they would need to custom build it to get to 2000 rwhp.
The reason I might change to twin turbos is the f2 procharger is maxed out at 1600 horsepower to the fly wheel meaning it will be about 1200 to the rear . I know there's only a few 8 second camaros in the country but I will try my hardest to get there.ive raced before plenty if times just not on the track

the funny thing is that this is the thing i have been telling through the cluster of all the posts to go with a turbo setup. Also EVERY at that range of power is custom, companies do not make kits out of the box that will make 2k hp. Your probably looking at 12-15 k for a dialed in twin turbo set up with all the bells in whistles, custom down tube, manifolds (because you cant use headers) and ect. They are extensive builds but worth the money easily. First you need to see what your block can effeciently spool, it is not about just getting the biggest turbo possible its what is going to work optimum for your car and give you no turbo lag. The shop should be able to tell you in a heart beat what to get. Or again go on LS1tech, i have no clue why you have no subscribed to that forum every one in the camaro world is on that site.

as for the racing you have not raced before if you say its not on a track driving around town punching it or going around the hills is not racing. You hicup with an 8 second car your dead. Honestly i wouldnt drive one period, i dont think I am that good of a driver to handle that much power, I have drove 1000rwhp and that scared the shit out of me. Now i know there are lambos bugatis that have 1000awhp or rwhp but a race cars 1000hp is different with the weight and gearing. When your front end launches and all you can see is the sun your ass hole gets TIGHT.

the funny thing is that this is the thing i have been telling through the cluster of all the posts to go with a turbo setup. Also EVERY at that range of power is custom, companies do not make kits out of the box that will make 2k hp. Your probably looking at 12-15 k for a dialed in twin turbo set up with all the bells in whistles, custom down tube, manifolds (because you cant use headers) and ect. They are extensive builds but worth the money easily. First you need to see what your block can effeciently spool, it is not about just getting the biggest turbo possible its what is going to work optimum for your car and give you no turbo lag. The shop should be able to tell you in a heart beat what to get. Or again go on LS1tech, i have no clue why you have no subscribed to that forum every one in the camaro world is on that site.

as for the racing you have not raced before if you say its not on a track driving around town punching it or going around the hills is not racing. You hicup with an 8 second car your dead. Honestly i wouldnt drive one period, i dont think I am that good of a driver to handle that much power, I have drove 1000rwhp and that scared the shit out of me. Now i know there are lambos bugatis that have 1000awhp or rwhp but a race cars 1000hp is different with the weight and gearing. When your front end launches and all you can see is the sun your ass hole gets TIGHT.

Here's a 620" with twin 108's

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 41

:yeahthat: u couldnt pay me $500 to launch an 8 sec car... bc i KNOW that bitch would be into the wall and id just blow all that doe... lol

Best out from the orange mustang is 4.58@168.
434" all aluminum sbf, twin 83mm bullseye

Edit: On 10.5" tires

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BigKev6153
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws