over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O WELL!

damn, ur physique is crazy...I might be in your class, shit...I was 202 at weigh ins for europa and weighed myself on saturday for finals and was at 200lbs...I lost probably another lbs of fat since this last weekend so that puts me at 199lbs...damn, oh well...fuck it, just want top 10 and break for a year...

Nice job b-boy.. I know we got into a small beef on here before, but with all that aside, a can give credit where credit is due! I would have swore you were around 220! Give em hell man!

Nice job b-boy.. I know we got into a small beef on here before, but with all that aside, a can give credit where credit is due! I would have swore you were around 220! Give em hell man!
man I don't hold grudges and besides, I don't even remember having words with you, me and my sister fight all the time but I love her like nobody else and would gladly die for her, so what I'm saying is never take what I spew out in anger sometimes very serious! I tend to get angry so
etimes and just pop off at the mouth. Lol.
Thank you for the compliments, a lot of work over a lot of years were put into this body of mine, I like it cause I built it, it my own artistic impression, :)

man I don't hold grudges and besides, I don't even remember having words with you, me and my sister fight all the time but I love her like nobody else and would gladly die for her, so what I'm saying is never take what I spew out in anger sometimes very serious! I tend to get angry so
Thank you for the compliments, a lot of work over a lot of years were put into this body of mine, I like it cause I built it, it my own artistic impression, :)
not holding grudges...... damn I need to work on that,lol! I hear you on the anger part, as I need to work on that issue myself. well the hard work is truely evident! Make sure to post pics after the contest bro

Man B-Boy is you call that FLAT..then I dont have a chance in hell to ever be a good bodybuilder...LOL !!! :eek:

Sarah and I wish you the best....Nail it, and get that pro card :)

Bboy is looking sick...good job bro!!! Prolly making people sick at weigh-ins right bout now! Wish I was there!!!!

Brad

You did not get lean enough.......You have a lot of muscle in the upper body but you need bigger legs to win a show like this..quads, hams and calvs.......In time man!

You did not get lean enough.......You have a lot of muscle in the upper body but you need bigger legs to win a show like this..quads, hams and calvs....I really think you should change your leg routine from what you are doing.......that is just the bone dry truth.....and I know you respect the truth.

agreed

i saw the weigh-in pics.....(yes, i know they are just weigh-in pics)

and i was like....."fuck!!!!....he missed it":(

your day will come brother

for the record mountaindog

i think his legs came way up since training under you personally

he just doesnt appear to be lean enough

maybe something will happen

i'm still pulling for him

:)

Yes

So when you say "I won the USA. what did you do?"...that is not a petty attack? I took some pretty shitty genetics, and made it all the way to the top 5 at the national level...that's no to shabby.

JM

I agree.............you did well......but I have yet to see you HUGE from that training.......I dont believe that training is optimal. Ronnie Coleman, Cutler, Yates..Vic Richards.....you gotta lift heavy and rest between sets its how I feel...no hard feelings......its just how I feel....to build thickness and dense muscle you need to train almost like a power/body building cross. Again John, its just how I feel...........hey win the NAs and come in huge and prove me wrong........its all in good sport man......dont take it as me saying you are a bad person........I think you are a good person

John

I apologize........but this thread was about Brad and I just was looking out for him...........but I apologize if it hurt your feelings. IT was ok for you to say something to my client so I thought it was ok for me to say something to yours........I was in the wrong. I meant that this show, in particular THIS SHOW, the USA.....I won it and I know what it takes to win it.........thats all.........no harm

Well

I told you I didn't know that was your client. If I did, I wouldn't have said anything.

Here is what pisses me off....people can say whatever they want about me, and I might get pissed for 15 minutes, then it's over. But you have Brad, who I love like a brother..sends me pics this morning, is the best he has ever looked, is excited, ready to fight.....and then he comes on here and sees you telling him what you did. You know he looks up to you. He has a ton of respect for you. So how do you think he is going to take it and feel today. he has to get on stage tonight. Do you think he is going to go out there a battle as hard as he can if he has a voice in his head telling him his legs are bad, he is off,etc...like i said...save it for after the show...if you were just observing...hey that's your right..but you directed it toward him...

JM

Then have him jump on a bike and go for it like all of us big boys had to.......you got 24 hours.........your choice man......I would not have him on the computer but on a treadmill......you got time. Brad is a big boy......he tells Heinz how it is.......he is his own man and for you to interpret what I was telling him is your issue.

Not cool HiJacking this mans thread

Good Luck Brad, you look phenominal!!

ha ha ha man you guys r funny, everyone calm the hell down.

phil- yes i respect your opinion and i have always told you to tell me the truth and you did just that, LOVE YOU FOR IT!!! i wouldn't want it any other way, i hate that i have to bite my tongue with people on here cause the cry baby police will be out in full patrol like in the heinz thread. I thank you for your opinion and i will take it and learn from it.

John- you did a great job with me bro, i am totally happy with everything, i am a hard client to work with as i am have a very stubborn body to shed that last bit of fat, ART Atwood told me last night that it will be hard for me to get rid of that last bit of fat on me and that it will take time and i have to plan my prep's a lil longer. you did a better job than G.F. did at 1/3rd the cost. shit im happy. YOU are one of the smartest guys i have ever worked with and you do a fantastic job. I put on muscle on a low cal diet with the same amount of juice as i used the last two years, thats a damn good diet. YOU are good at what you do bro! one of the best IMHO

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear