over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason and Beyond

Leg Day
Not gonna lie, had a couple slip ups so far. Luckily the ridiculous deficit I'm in helps and I neither fill out nor do I gain a lb. But it fucks my will power. This always happens when I get past 2 weeks of higher dosed DNP. Body is just craving any form of energy/glycogen/ANYTHING.

But either way, I'm going to end this probably this week. The biggest issue at the moment is my sleep. Tren makes it bad but the DNP makes my breathing so laborious and bad. I recently got a new CPAP and I can't even feel like I can get a big enough breathe with it on. Its ruining my sleep and I end u leaving my room and sleeping on the couch the whole night—either way, my wife does NOT like that. So the plan is to hit a couple more hard days, cut the DNP while continuing with the low cals as it leaves my body.

Workout - Legs (Fortitude Style w/ Pump UB)
Legs really crushed me. Couldn't catch my breathe at all and wanted to get any glycogen outttt from the shitty eating. Basically hard and heavy single sets, some pump stuff, then 20 mins elliptical.

Ugh not yet man.
Sorry for the lack of updates this week.
Honestly, this past week was a wash. I had to travel for work which threw off my lifting and eating schedule and It was crappy. The only positive thing is with the DNP, you aren't going to GAIN FAT...you'll just maintain or slow progress way down.

So today I turned a new leaf haha
First 2 weeks were ridiculous results
Third week a wash.
This FINAL AND 4th week are crazy results again.

I neeeeed to get off of this bad though. Like I mentioned earlier, my sleep is nonexistent and im just too damn hot all the time. My body needs a break and by break I mean surplus of cals and a nice rebound into the Sust/NPP/Deca cycle.

WORKOUT DAY
Last night was my last dose of DNP. Couldn't do it anymore.
Too much sweat, too little sleep. And cravings were bad.

MORNING weight was 245.1 thought which is ridiculous for me.
I'll take a picture on Sunday so I can do a good comparison photo for you guys.
270 to 245 in about 28 days.

Going to keep mostly protein diet in for a week as I let some water fall off and slowly add some carbs. Thennn time to add some Moster Deca + NPP + Sust

WORKOUT DAY
Last night was my last dose of DNP. Couldn't do it anymore.
Too much sweat, too little sleep. And cravings were bad.

MORNING weight was 245.1 thought which is ridiculous for me.
I'll take a picture on Sunday so I can do a good comparison photo for you guys.
270 to 245 in about 28 days.

Going to keep mostly protein diet in for a week as I let some water fall off and slowly add some carbs. Thennn time to add some Moster Deca + NPP + Sust

I think you'll find that you won't be filled out again by the time you take pictures on Sunday. In my experience it takes a full week or longer.

You must be ready to start growing now...

Sorry for the lack of posting this week guys.
Just getting back into the swing of things at work and some travel shit.

Been off of DNP since Thursday. Rolling on Sust/NPP/Deca/Mast right now.
Tried to time both up and it worked. As I dropped water I filled back out. Went from 246 to 252-255 over the course of the past 5 days. I'll post some pics up soon.

ONE great thing is I can finally sleeeeep now. I had gotten a new CPAP and mask and now I can finallllly use this shit and feel rested.
Honestly, DNP is great and such a useful fat burner but the host of other side effects from it suck. Labored breathing, sweating, lack of sleep, cravings.

Another thing I REALLY noticed were the carb cravings at the end. Wooo, fucking bad. I caved a couple times and drove to a donut shop....a cinnamon roll, a maple bar, apple fritter, 2 glaze donuts later and I'm regretting it all. Did that a couple times at the end. The really scary that it just showed howwww much DNP depletes someone. Especially being a heavier dude (250+), there were several days I caved into the carb cravings and housed 1000g of carbs. Scale weight would MAYBE move a pound or so, no filling out at all.

As of right now the cravings are gone and I've slowly adjusted cals up. Today I hit back and for this week most of my training days will be around 3000 cals to see how my body reacts to that. I want to have a very progressive offseason and that means NOT gaining 5lbs of fat in the first couple weeks as I try and figure out where my cals should go.

TOO55, awesome update. Keep em coming.

BACK AT IT

Sorry for the late reply guys.

BW: 253 today
I'm back to full and round.
Finally have dropped the Mast/Tren for Sust/Deca/NPP/Mast and the roundness on NPP/Deca is nuts. I forget have much fuller you look on it.

SLOWLY controlling the diet too. Although I desperately want to up my cals to 4k and eat and grow, I also don't want to be 17% BF 8 weeks in. And I know myself and several others have done that. You push too hard too early and next thing you know your offseason is cut short because you got fat too quick. So right now just trying to keep it slow and steady. Going to bed around 260 and waking up 253ish. I'm also not a guy that has to push 6k to grow. I can move the scale anywhere between 3-mid4k cals. I'm at 3300 WO days right now and 2600ish on off days. No cardio in. Just some higher NEAT and quality food.

Another thing I'm excited about was I justttt got my new CPAP and am finally sleeping 6-8hrs a night. I honestly have struggled with sleep apnea for 3-4 years now. I didnt want the machine so got the oral appliance/mouth guard for a couple years. Yes, it slows the process down and helps, but your body adjusts. So now that I'm trying to really GROW I feel like I am hoping I have the stars aligned. Not too fat, good gear (THANK YOU Monster Labs!) and good sleep.

As far as the gear goes I'm going to keep this Sust/Deca/NPP/Mast in for the next 10 week and reevaluate then. I had run 3-4 weeks of Winny when I was cutting on DNP so now that it is out of my system, no more orals for another 4-5. Then maybe I'll throw some T-bol or Var in there.

Leg Day

Still pushing my PPL routine. Similar setup to JP style training with some modifications. Kind of a mix of Fortitude and JP stuff. I basically push hard and heavy on Push and Pull and because of some nagging injuries on the lower body, I add some more volume to Leg day due to not being able to go suppperrr heavy. My arms and legs respond to a little bit more volume anyways.

In terms of injury, for the 2nd year in a row (worse this time) I've reallly pulled/strained the Tensor Fasciae Latae...it's that small muscle right under your hip flexor that connects your hip and quad. Heard it pop doing squats maybe 2 months ago and it's basically a trigger point now that throbs during heavy leg stuff. GOOD thing is that i bought a Black&Decker Jigsaw and a massage head to beat the fuck out it. I reallllly suggest everyone go invest in that. Total of about $100 versus the $600 Theragun.
So today was

Leg Ext 2 sets - 12, 13
Leg Curl 2 sets - 12, 15
Abductor RP set - 30
Glute Bridge Machine (awesome) RP set - 27
Seated Leg Press RP - 30
Hack Machine 1 set - 13
Single Leg Leg Press 1 set - 13L, 13R
Donkey Calf Raises 2 set plus drop set - 13, 11 then 8
Preacher Curl MR - 6x4
Cable Curl 1 pump set - 25

Stretch and get the hell out of there to eat

Weight: 255.5

2 or so weeks into this blast. Slowly chugging along.

Supps Update
Still running the 800ish Sust, 700 Deca/NPP, 400 Mast...all from Monster.
Deca and Npp are just starting to be noticed. Crazy fullness. Delts are capped, arms are big. Love the look from this.

The only addition i'm starting to bring in is insulin. I always use a little bit of preWO slin, mostly using log...but log bloats the fuck out of me. So today I threw in 10iu Hum-R preworkout and let that ride for the rest of the day. I actually got my hands on some Lantus too. Might do a single Lantus day (with the addition of log) on just my PUSH days as my chest and shoulders are my weakness.

Nutrition Update
Slooowly increasing on this. It can be a good thing AND a bad thing, but im a dude who doesnt need 6k to grow. I can grow on 3500-4500...right above 3500 right now and doing fine.

Push Day
Smith Incline 2 sets - 9, 13
Sh. Press Machine 2 sets - 9, 13
Weighted Dips 2 sets - 10, 15
Fly Machine 2 sets + single RP at the end - 15, 13 + 6
Cable Side Laterals 2 sets - 14, 12 +7
Cable Front Raises 2 sets - 9, 14
Smith JM Press 2 sets + single RP at the end - 12, 11+7
Cable X tricep extension 1 set - 14

Glad the npp and deca are starting to shine. Out of curiosity, do you always run both long and short ester nandrolone together?

Great log man. I'm enjoying following it.

Glad the npp and deca are starting to shine. Out of curiosity, do you always run both long and short ester nandrolone together?

Great log man. I'm enjoying following it.

Thanks triple.

I honestly have always liked the mix of esters...for whatever reason Test E/C doesn't feel or put me in the same range as Sust does. So when I've messed with other compounds, I've always loved the mix too. I always use a mix of Tren A/E as well as NPP/Deca. I also was reading James Hollingshead's log over on TrainedbyJP and he favors that combo as well.

Strength really moving right now and feel good.

Nutrition + Supps Update
Cals keep moving.
My highest cal days are PUSH days, right around 4k with very high carbs and low fat. I'm basically breaking my days down into this.
Push - 5 or 6ius GH + 40iu Lantus + 10preWO Log + 10postWO log. High carb and low fat the whole day.
Pull- 5 or 6ius GH + 10preWO Log + 10postWO log. Slightly lower carbs than Push and a little more fats.
Legs - 5 or 6ius GH + 10preWO Log. Similar to cals to Push days.

Overall i have geared this toward really growing my chest/shoulders/tris.
Luckily my legs have some good size but I need my upper shelf to hit another level this offseason.

Workout Today - Push
Hammer Chest Press 2 sets - 9, 11
Hoist Sh. Press 2 sets - 9, 13
Weighted Dips 2 sets - 11, 14
Cable Flies 2 sets plus 1 RP set - 14, 13 + 6
Side Lateral Raise Machine 2 sets plus 1 RP set - 12, 11 + 5
Rope Front Raises 2 sets - 9, 13
Rope Pushdowns 2 sets - 13, 15 + 6
Assisted Pullup Machine Tricep Pressdown Muscle Round - 6x4

DC stretches at the end.

Productive push day right there. I'm going to give that exact layout a try come Monday.

You hit 260 yet?

I'm actually rolling around at 266 when I wake up, around 270 at night.
Definitely some bloat from increased GH and the Deca but I'm ok with it.
I had been one of those guys who hadn't had a TRUE offseason in yearsss because I hated getting semi-fluffy...lame I know.

But this year I said fuck it (plus I just got married so she's fuckin STUCKKK with me now, love me when I'm fat babe) let's grow. Not that I'm going to get sloppy but I'm "thick-skinned" and grow best when I'm around 10-12%. My body has neverrrr sat at 8% regularly. I was always a BIG kid.

Right now I'm about 5 weeks in. Goal is to push to around 10-16 weeks without getting TOO FAT. Then drop into a nice cruise, maybe 300mg Sust and some Mast. Hold that for 8-10 weeks or so to hopefully get my body used to that new set point. Transition into a blast...mini cut for 5 weeks or so. REPEAT. If I can sit comfortably at 280ish at the end of this blast, I'm cool with that.

New Updates
I just added 20mg Superdrol so we'll see how this goes. I was debating between that and Anadrol but went with SD. SD is drier and just stronger overall...but way more toxic. Literally a couple guys on Flash's reviews had to stop running after a week or 2 from feeling so shitty. The good thing is that I've run a decent amount of SD (although years ago) and I was one of the lucky few who NEVER got the terrible lethargy, hair loss, and other shiiiit side effects most get. But if shit does hit the fan I'll switch to Drol (which I actually have never run before).

Random non-gear related update. I just took a new job that requires me to drive around 1:30-2hrs commute in the morning. Its a bitch but its a good gig. And because of that I need to leave extra early. And if anyone knows, I live in Los Angeles and used to train and Gold's regularly. This new schedule is probably going to allow me to get back to Gold's which will be awesome. I'd rather get up early and skip rush hour traffic to workout closer to work.

Random but it'll be fun. The sheer amount of good equipment there is awesome.
Couple other cool gyms I might check out are Dave Fisher's Powerhouse Gym (Torrance, CA) and the Long Beach Metroflex Gym.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131