over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason still going strong...

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's up PM fellas...hanging at 237lbs on a empty stomach in the AM! Before people ask what I am eating...my macros have been around 350 grams of protein, 800 grams of carbs, 120 grams of fat! Training 6 days per week still! Keep training and fueling hard fellas.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148591.618323.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148591.618323.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 792
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148607.606553.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148607.606553.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 669
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148622.043560.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148622.043560.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 565
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148634.561938.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361148634.561938.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 610
Man.. seems like you jumped to the top of the heavyweight class come next contest.

Always amazing

Man.. seems like you jumped to the top of the heavyweight class come next contest.

Always amazing

Thanks tazzie...I am actually aiming to be a Light Heavy weight on stage this year...national level shows only this year. Still got a lot work to do...always try to climb the ladder of progression.

WOW...

Damn thick Lenny, sick legs !

As always.........so amazed and impressed with your progress!
Keep it up!

Great progress ! Just out of curiosity, is eating 5500 + cals a chore for you, and you're forcing yourself to eat? Or are you pretty hungry by the next time a meal is ready / scheduled for ?

I remember when you got 2nd at the Jr USA as a lt hvwt- and you were incredible with great size. You seem to have put on an ungodly amount of size since then. From the way your body responds, I think your light heavyweight days are numbered (in a good- I mean GREAT way)

Face it. Your light-heavy days are over. I think you'd have to sacrifice too much to make the drop. Amazing work Lenny. Your progress pics never fail to impress.

Simply amazing offseason condition and crazy progress. You look like a national level HW to me

Lookin big and full Lenny!

Damn thick Lenny, sick legs !

Thanks Thor!

you just keep GROWIN. Damn that's cool. Congrads :)

Thanks buddy, as long as my body wants to keep growing it will!

As always.........so amazed and impressed with your progress!
Keep it up!

Thanks Big Mike, it is you fellas that keep me wanting to be my best as well!

Great progress ! Just out of curiosity, is eating 5500 + cals a chore for you, and you're forcing yourself to eat? Or are you pretty hungry by the next time a meal is ready / scheduled for ?

If you would have asked me this years ago, I would have said yes it was a chore. These days, it is pretty basic for me to eat this much...as my hunger increased, my macros per meal increase = more overall calories! So, not really force feeding because I eat foods that do not bloat me or keep me to full for very long...I just have my meals ready to go, when it comes a calling, i eat them. The boring part is I eat the same foods often :)

I remember when you got 2nd at the Jr USA as a lt hvwt- and you were incredible with great size. You seem to have put on an ungodly amount of size since then. From the way your body responds, I think your light heavyweight days are numbered (in a good- I mean GREAT way)

That is correct. They maybe numbered, but I feel like a light heavy still :) Seeing these freaks out there! Thanks!

Face it. Your light-heavy days are over. I think you'd have to sacrifice too much to make the drop. Amazing work Lenny. Your progress pics never fail to impress.

Yes, it maybe getting close, but again we will just see how it all falls when I start prepping...I know I will not be starving myself when prepping...something I have learned not to do! Thanks!

Simply amazing offseason condition and crazy progress. You look like a national level HW to me

Thanks...National level it will be this year and I will see how it lands!
Lookin big and full Lenny!

Thanks buddy!

Look great man , bigger and bigger every year!!

You arms and shoulder and getting bigger and bigger and your legs have great lines still , you are defiantly doing somthing right

I agree with Flex though , i think you would have to sacrifice some muscle to get into the light heavies

Lenny, you look great man. One of the handful of posters that can be SEEN to make constent progress instead of just talking about it. More power to you! :headbang:

Also, how active are you outside the gym? Thats quite a bit of calories compared to most guys! Did you work up to that amount, or jump into it right out of the gate?

Damn nice work Lenny! Your pics always inspire me!

Agree with Flex.... with the route you are going, that big and staying lean.... I see you in the HWT class this year.

What shows... USA and ???

Bigger and bigger everytime you post up pics!!
Looking great!

You still hitting up 5 Guys for a burger now and again???

Could you share what your weekly workouts looks like?

Look great man , bigger and bigger every year!!

You arms and shoulder and getting bigger and bigger and your legs have great lines still , you are defiantly doing somthing right

I agree with Flex though , i think you would have to sacrifice some muscle to get into the light heavies

Thanks Guns...I will see what happens once I begin the prep for the USA's, I got pretty awesome set of second eyes on me this prep.

Lenny, you look great man. One of the handful of posters that can be SEEN to make constent progress instead of just talking about it. More power to you! :headbang:

Also, how active are you outside the gym? Thats quite a bit of calories compared to most guys! Did you work up to that amount, or jump into it right out of the gate?

Thanks buddy, I took my years to progress, but I never just talked it, I always wanted to walk it...step climbing my way there!

Not any active than most, just I need the food to grow!

Damn nice work Lenny! Your pics always inspire me!

Agree with Flex.... with the route you are going, that big and staying lean.... I see you in the HWT class this year.

What shows... USA and ???

Thanks U! Prep and we shall see where i land ;)

USA's is the plan!

Bigger and bigger everytime you post up pics!!
Looking great!

You still hitting up 5 Guys for a burger now and again???

Could you share what your weekly workouts looks like?

Thanks dude! I have switch to a even better burger joint, local farmer only pure beef burgers...doubles of course!

The main gist of my training split is: Each muscle group gets 4 exercises, 4 sets, increasing load as the reps comes down...pretty basic on that end...but I am training my weaknesses every single day at the end of my workouts! Yep, touching up every day!

Thanks dude! I have switch to a even better burger joint, local farmer only pure beef burgers...doubles of course!

The main gist of my training split is: Each muscle group gets 4 exercises, 4 sets, increasing load as the reps comes down...pretty basic on that end...but I am training my weaknesses every single day at the end of my workouts! Yep, touching up every day!

:confused: I looked again at the photos, didn't see any weaknesses! :D

Awesome work Lenny... just awesome. You continue to impress us all on a regular basis.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear