over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OK guys 5 weeks 2 days out

it was very bad lightning,but its ok i think its not a show time,and i need more color:)i am flat,i am runing 8 weeks on 50 carbs per day,and this past monday and tuesday i was with 0 carbs,so i look how i feel :)

jerrywear said:
it was very bad lightning,but its ok i think its not a show time,and i need more color:)i am flat,i am runing 8 weeks on 50 carbs per day,and this past monday and tuesday i was with 0 carbs,so i look how i feel :)

looking good bro , I WAS GUESSING 215lbs , bro on your qturns why is your foot up?

8 weeks on 50 carbs???? why on earth would you do that??? :eek:

0 carbs????????? dude what the F lol. :eek:

its not only that the lighting is bad its just to far away take them closer up next time.

Last edited:
vendor you see bro carbs react very fast for me it means i hold water very easy,trust me i hate that,and yes i am 248 :) and next time i'll put my foot down ;)
but thans for corections

Looking very tight bro for 5 weeks out, good luck!

look good jerry, at you've filled in your frame nicely at 6'0. i'm 5'11 so i have an idea how hard it is. are you working w/ anybody for your prep?

Vander, Jerry is FAR from 215! I know it's tough to judge from a pic with no one else to compare him against, but off season or competition time, the man has thickness. Looking tight Jerry, just get those glutes and hams tight and you'll look great. These pics were much better than the last! Are you training with George? I haven't seen him in awhile.

hey thanks for a good word shan,no i train alone and 3 times per week with charlie,the light was realy bad,my glutes and games are riped and i mean it,actualy like always came first,outher quad is riped too,now just lower abs,lower back,tierdrop,and my ass,those things i need to work and fixed,so you'll see,i'll keep you updated with my pics every week,till the day of the show,so at least when you leave for vacation you'll know how i look.
and george i didnt talked to him in the past 4 or more months,i dont want to see him to begin with so i just leave it there.
but thanks one more time

hey jerry

hey bud im JBK friend in Iowa, u look great man, shoulders and arms are thick and full. back is looking great too. On thing I noticed in your posing u need to utilize your leg sweep to make your wasit look smaller. somthing as simple as turning your knees outward and bent for your front and back poses. It brings the illusion of your legs being wider and yout waist being smaller. Stand straight with your legs forward then point your knees like 45 degrees out. This also helps to make u flex your butt on back poses and pull out your rectus femoris on your front poses. Brings a beautiful x shape out. U look great man, thank god I am entering the Dairy Queen open, that way i take the super heavies and overall each time.
PS sorry yur not greasy like JBK only he can diet on meatballs, olive oil and pasta, and also u dont know the "guy" wit da "thing"
gooey

thanks for your advice,i definetly going to chaeck thet out,you funny,this is the competition i was thinking to enter after this one too,dude wait for me i have 5 weeks to go and i'll do it together with you,we might copeet at the same level :)
and what guy with thing? i think i do understand what you saying,but better make sure its the same guy.

thanks one more time

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner