Old man shit

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok so here it is..... the most boring log in PM history! It's just me doing small things consistently over a period of time. The gear is definitely not sexy or "WOW" is super small doses done in an environment where I let food, training, and recovery do most of the work load.
Gear is same since Sept 11th 2023
10mg of test E for 8 weeks followed by 20mg of test E for 8 weeks then repeat. I also take 2 capsules of humanofort before bed daily and on training days I take 1 capsule of Ecdygrowth before training and 1 capsule after training.

I'm also taking 6iu of HGH on training days and 4iu on non training days (thanks @PrimeHGH)
All anabolics provided by kinglabs @joos23

Diet I have been actually relaxed lately as in I haven't logged my food everyday but everything that goes into my mouth is weighed and measured (so I can track and log any day I want to) I am however since I'm starting this log I'm just going to stick to a meal plan I have wrote out and I enjoy so every thing will be constant so I can make precise changes in the near future and not just throw darts blindfolded...LOL
Today will be a training day so training day diet is this
Screenshot_20240229-113937.jpg Screenshot_20240229-113956.jpg Screenshot_20240229-114004.jpg

Training split like ALWAYS is
Monday - chest and triceps
Tuesday - back and biceps
Wednesday - off
Thursday- legs
Friday - shoulders, calves, traps
Saturday and Sunday - off

Goal is to maintain the best physique I can on the amount of gear I'm currently taking. If someone would have told me I could look how I do right now on 10-20mg of test daily I would have told them to STFU! but @emeric delczeg has shown me once again that he is definitely one of the most brilliant men on this entire site (to others he sounds bat shit crazy but they have never tried anything he has suggested) to me 10mg a day of test sounded bat shit crazy until I took a leap of faith and actually tried it, and now I feel like a complete jackass for not trying it way sooner and realize that Emeric is way smarter than I will ever be in this sport/hobby.

20240223_180940.jpg 20240223_185306.jpg 20240226_154559.jpg

This is one hell of a foundation you're supporting now with 10-20mg/day. You didn't build it on this dose which is where the confusion tends to kick in for the nonbelievers. It took years of hard work and consistency to get here. That side chest is sick/thick.

This is one hell of a foundation you're supporting now with 10-20mg/day. You didn't build it on this dose which is where the confusion tends to kick in for the nonbelievers. It took years of hard work and consistency to get here. That side chest is sick/thick.
Let other people do what they want, their body, their health. I'm gonna stay in my lane and be the best 50+yr old guy I can be, and hopefully live to tell my grandkids how I did it 🙂

Health supplements
Daily
Fish oil
Turmeric
Vit c
Multi vitamin
Ashwagandha
Super B-complex
Garlic
Citrus bergamot
Berberine
Coenzyme Q-10
D3+k2
Magnesium glycinate
Zinc
Astragalus
Telmisartan 40mg

thanks for sharing this info and kudos to having an open mind to try this protocol from Emeric..any feedback on the humanofort and the ecdygrowth? curious if you can see and feel anything from it or is it more a health thing working behind the scenes?

Thanks for sharing.(y)

10mg of test E for 8 weeks followed by 20mg of test E for 8 weeks then repeat.
I absolutely love this! I'm doing the same thing (51 years old), I can't believe how well I grow when I kick it up to 20mg! I usually do longer periods at 10mg and longer at 20mg (3-4 months at each) but basically the same.

Glad to see you are putting health first and still looking absolutely amazing at our age.

I find one of the most interesting parts of consistently micro dosing like this is that is really helps verify and validate training techniques!

thanks for sharing this info and kudos to having an open mind to try this protocol from Emeric..any feedback on the humanofort and the ecdygrowth? curious if you can see and feel anything from it or is it more a health thing working behind the scenes?
Hard to say ^^^^ the fact that I look how I look now on the doses I'm on now I have to attribute at least some of that to the growth factors in humanofort, the ecdygrowth also has humanofort in it.

Leg day
Started with seated leg curls and did 4 sets going up in weight each set with reps of 12, 10, 8 8.
Explode on the positive and 8 seconds up on the negatives (painful)
1 set of lying partial rep leg curl (mountaindog style) 75 reps

Then a 22yr old young man that I use to train joinded me for quads.
Belt squats - 6 second descent hams to calves then explode up. 4 sets going up in weight 12 reps, 12 reps, 10 reps, 8 reps. Very hard to do in this slow controlled manner.

Leg press - feet low on board toes pointed straight to target tear drop more. Back support in the lowest position. 6 seconds down all the way until you have full ankle flexion then explode up but only 3 fourths up to keep tear drop targeted. THIS WAS SOME PAINFUL SHIT! reps of 12, 12, 10, 10 going up in weight each set.

Goblet squats - heel elevated on wedges toes pointed straight forward, 6 second descent explode up but only 3/4ths up to keep tension on legs and tear drop. 3 sets of 20 reps.
Done!
Workout partner (Jackson) was lying on the ground done so we called it a day although I made him go back after he laid down for almost 20 min and do the hamstring workout u did. Dumbest asked to train legs with me today...LOL
He tried to quit on me on the last set of leg press and I told him he should be fucking ashamed to let a 52yr old man kick his ass (he then finished the set).

Might be a boring log for some but many are in similar situation to you - a bit older and building more muscle not their top life priority anymore. Valuable/invaluable is how I view it for me. Been following with interest since you first considered trying it and I've said before - I'm impressed at the results. Much better than I'd have thought possible. Stuff like this is one of the main reasons I joined this site when I started posting on forums again.

Today's food is EXACTLY the same as yesterday (training day). Food is prepped and packed for the day.
I will however write it out once, rest of the time will be cronometer screen shots
Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs, 35g of cheddar cheese, 300g of liquid egg whites, 1 protein waffle, and 4 tbls/60ml of sugar free syrup

Meal 2 - pre workout... 300g of cream of rice, 100g pineapple, 100g of blueberries, 300g of 0% fage Greek yogurt

Meal 3 - post workout... 130g of honey nut cherrios, 2scoops of dramatize whey isolate, 350g of unsweetened almond milk

Meal 4 - 8oz of chicken breast, 1cup broccoli

Meal 5 - 8oz of ground venison, 35g cheddar cheese, 1 cup of cauliflower

Macros..... 307 protein, 279 carbs, 118 fat

Today's food is EXACTLY the same as yesterday (training day). Food is prepped and packed for the day.
I will however write it out once, rest of the time will be cronometer screen shots
Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs, 35g of cheddar cheese, 300g of liquid egg whites, 1 protein waffle, and 4 tbls/60ml of sugar free syrup

Meal 2 - pre workout... 300g of cream of rice, 100g pineapple, 100g of blueberries, 300g of 0% fage Greek yogurt

Meal 3 - post workout... 130g of honey nut cherrios, 2scoops of dramatize whey isolate, 350g of unsweetened almond milk

Meal 4 - 8oz of chicken breast, 1cup broccoli

Meal 5 - 8oz of ground venison, 35g cheddar cheese, 1 cup of cauliflower

Macros..... 307 protein, 279 carbs, 118 fat
You are one hard working man! Respect. Remind me a lot of my old friend and training partner Shelby ❤️

I respect any man that consistently includes Honey Nut Cheerios in their daily intake 🤘🏾

In Emeric’s thread on this topic he mentions the consequences of prolonged use of higher androgens and their effects of cognitive function. With the exception of 19-Nors, do you guys have any input on this when it comes to testosterone and DHT derivatives? Is this another reason for coming down to trt levels for a good amount of time ?
I always thought higher testosterone would benefit mentally especially considering the increased drive and motivation it brings.

Looking jacked Brad, like usual. Are you hitting 3,300 cals daily or do you have higher and lower days?

Looking jacked Brad, like usual. Are you hitting 3,300 cals daily or do you have higher and lower days?
Non training days are lower, I haven't been 100% consistent on off days though but regardless they are lower calories. Since starting this log I'm going to stick with the same meal plan so now off days will be consistent in what I eat now.

Friday - shoulders, traps, calves

Superset ....Hammer strength shoulder press and dumbell side lateral to front raises.
4 sets pyramiding up in weight on shoulder press, 5 second descent then explode to 98% lockout. Then immediately to dumbell side lateral raise then bring arms to front then down to waist then back up to front over to side then down to side of legs, this shit really burns like a motherfucker and wears your ass out pretty fast.

Next was standing rope pulls to face. Slow on the pull, and pull back as far as you can then squeeze rear delt for 2 seconds then extend arms again. It's amazing the pump you can get into the rear delt simply by squeezing the shit out of your rear delt in the fully pulled position. Everyone that does these with me is like holy shit these fire my rear delts up...LOL (I trained with 3 people today) did 4 sets

Next was hammer strength shrug machine supersetted with slightly bent over dumbell shrugs. My goal on both shrugs is to bring traps up slowly and try and squeeze my rear traps together so slightly bringing my elbows behind me and pulling slightly back and up with a 2 second squeeze at top of shrug.
Did 3 sets of this super set.

4 sets of seated calve raises keeping reps in the 15-20 rep range, slow and controlled movement squeezing and flexing at top of movement.
That's all I really had time for as I had to go straight into work after training (midnight shift all weekend)

Friday - shoulders, traps, calves

Superset ....Hammer strength shoulder press and dumbell side lateral to front raises.
4 sets pyramiding up in weight on shoulder press, 5 second descent then explode to 98% lockout. Then immediately to dumbell side lateral raise then bring arms to front then down to waist then back up to front over to side then down to side of legs, this shit really burns like a motherfucker and wears your ass out pretty fast.

Next was standing rope pulls to face. Slow on the pull, and pull back as far as you can then squeeze rear delt for 2 seconds then extend arms again. It's amazing the pump you can get into the rear delt simply by squeezing the shit out of your rear delt in the fully pulled position. Everyone that does these with me is like holy shit these fire my rear delts up...LOL (I trained with 3 people today) did 4 sets

Next was hammer strength shrug machine supersetted with slightly bent over dumbell shrugs. My goal on both shrugs is to bring traps up slowly and try and squeeze my rear traps together so slightly bringing my elbows behind me and pulling slightly back and up with a 2 second squeeze at top of shrug.
Did 3 sets of this super set.

4 sets of seated calve raises keeping reps in the 15-20 rep range, slow and controlled movement squeezing and flexing at top of movement.
That's all I really had time for as I had to go straight into work after training (midnight shift all weekend)
When I got off work this morning I did 30min walk on treadmill after having my coffee. I try and just make sure I get at least 10k steps in daily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131