over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old ones

weight77

Registered
These are old but new to me..I just joined a web site and these were on there and I thought there were pretty good..

Attachments

• bicep.jpg
    bicep.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 3,489
back shot..pic is small but detail is there.

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 3,462
Deca19 is in this one..

Attachments

• double by.jpg
    double by.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 3,466
Infection hurt me but is healing up ok.

Attachments

• sidde.jpg
    sidde.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 3,453
Thanks guys. But there is really nothing to go for without legs..My legs were infected last may (the 9th) and have not made much progress at all..once the area is infected all the tissue it touches is destroyed. this left me with only scar tissue filling the area. This has been my only set bak and has been very depressing. I am still trying to fill out the areas but have not had much success..infection will destroy a physique..I only hope I have some tissue deep down to work with..only time will tell..

weight77 said:
Thanks guys. But there is really nothing to go for without legs..My legs were infected last may (the 9th) and have not made much progress at all..once the area is infected all the tissue it touches is destroyed. this left me with only scar tissue filling the area. This has been my only set bak and has been very depressing. I am still trying to fill out the areas but have not had much success..infection will destroy a physique..I only hope I have some tissue deep down to work with..only time will tell..

Have you looked at getting deep tissue massage to stimulate the nerves and fibers and break down the scar tissue formed from the infection?

mainevent said:

Have you looked at getting deep tissue massage to stimulate the nerves and fibers and break down the scar tissue formed from the infection?

am working with a guy right now..The scar tissue was inhibiting my fibers from firing. The shit was like cement in my muscle.

sorry to hear that

Im extremely sorry to hear about your infection, how did it come about? and yes I can see it being very depressing , I had a slipped disc and had to get cortizone site shots this put me out of any heavy leg squat or press for quite some time and I became restless and tried to hit heavy squats and bam right back in the saddle ,I was like what the F, and Im just now starting to go heavy on legs after 6 months .
Your build is razor sharp bro just improve what needs to be improved one day at a time good luck man.

thanks..Here is a more current pic that was taken at my firends house..yeah he just had a baby boy. Not sure of my weight, have not got on the scale in 6 days..

Attachments

• dad shot.jpg
    dad shot.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,034
hey man,
Looks good keep up the good work. Hope everything is better with your infection

what is ur weight now? i thought i saw 240 somewhere, is that right? maybe on chads board.

Right now I am at about 245 now (11:41 pm) but in the morning I am right at 242..

#%#$$#@

nips look a little puffy in that last pic....hope you are not coming down w/some gyno

GYNO, bro if I had gyno I woul have big rings around my nips. I don't see any sides from aas. I don't hold water, I have never used a ANTI-E, I am not prone to gyno, and I still have all my hair. I think you should take a closer look at that pic. LOL.

#%#$$#@

no offense, they just looked a little puffy to me, i'm glad you're not prone to any sides...makes it a lot easier for you to use larger amts. of AAS. wish i was in the same boat as you.

weight77 said:
GYNO, bro if I had gyno I woul have big rings around my nips. I don't see any sides from aas. I don't hold water, I have never used a ANTI-E, I am not prone to gyno, and I still have all my hair. I think you should take a closer look at that pic. LOL.

Not exactly correct , having big rings comes in the later stages of gyno and just because you have all your hair doesnt meen gyno hasnt started to develope at a slow rate to say your not prone to gyno is really underestimating its effects . Im not saying you have gyno but from the pics your left nip sticks out on a slight slope with a tad of puffyness , and this would be a 1st sign, so I sort of see what jjrabbit is saying .

cool

Yo weight you look fn great man Im not saying you have gyno , Im just saying just that one pic the way it was shot maybe , no offense bro and I guess I miss read your post

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131