over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OMG!'s Chemical PE log....

yo O, how is your DHT cream working out? I want to get some, but want to make sure its worth it.

can't wait to hear your results. peace.

I am definitely gaining (especially girth), but I am using lots o' stuff so I don't know which one to give the credit to, so I'm giving credit to the whole aggregate combination, DHT included. I wish it was stronger than 2.5 though. I think I will order my own lyophilized DHT next time and combine it with DMSO for a cheaper, more potent alternative. The science is there. DHT is da' bomb.

Hey OMG. Today's is measuring day for you right? Did you make new gains?

Yes! :D

My baseline dimensions prior to starting the full protocol....

NBPFL............. 4" (Non Bone-Pressed Flaccid Length)
NBPEL............. 5 3/4" (Non Bone-Pressed Erect Length)
BPEL............... 7 " (Bone-Pressed Erect Length)
BPFSL............. 8" (Bone-Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length)
EG.................. 5 1/4" (Erect Girth)

Current dimensions (after 4 weeks on the full protocol, 5 days a week)....

NBPFL............. 4 1/8"
NBPEL............. 5 7/8"
BPEL............... 7 1/8"
BPFSL............. 8 1/4"
EG.................. 5 1/2"

NBPEL gain is 1/8", which surprised me. I haven't recognized any length gain at all. Even though it is a modest gain, I'll take it. If I can maintain this rate consistently, I will gain 3" in two years. Hard to wrap my head around that, but them's the facts.

I knew I had gained a good bit in girth (1/4"). That one I could see and feel easily. I hope I DON'T continue to gain at that rate. If I do my dick will be over 8" around in a year. As it was I was conservative with my reporting on this one. I measured several times and got measurements from 5 1/2" to 5 3/4", so I went (officially) with the more conservative measurement. I also took several EL measurements and reported the more conservative numbers. Maybe I'm just sandbagging for the future, but my gains are sweet. My wife just stares in amazement. Her constant "OMG!" (which is where my board name comes from) is added confirmation that this shit works!

Last edited:
I would like to temper the enthusiasm of anyone (specifically newbies) who may be impressed with my results so far and decides to go head long into this. Be as cautious as you can possibly be. Read, research, study. First of all spend a good 90 days conditioning your lab rat with a solid manual PE program. Visit all the PE websites, read every word of Ronielle's blog, be patient and deliberate. Then have fun and strut with pride!

Iv made some similar gains so far with jus the manual side of things (Bathmate n helping/stretches) fun seeing the gf face now when we having sex it's priceless haha.

How's the hanging going? I got a bib hanger still yet to start though. Sitting at 6"bpel and 5.5 eg. Goals 7x6.

Iv made some similar gains so far with jus the manual side of things (Bathmate n helping/stretches) fun seeing the gf face now when we having sex it's priceless haha.

How's the hanging going? I got a bib hanger still yet to start though. Sitting at 6"bpel and 5.5 eg. Goals 7x6.

Let me know how that hanger works for you.

Excellent gains OMG. Definitely got me excited for when I start my chemical protocal.

How important do you think dht cream is in your protocal. Im getting igf-des, pge1 and tb4 but how important do you think dht cream is in the equation.

I understand that dht is the master hormone that's responsible for penis growth and other male characteristics during puberty but as an adult, I thought those receptors are no longer available.

Last edited:
I understand that dht is the master hormone that's responsible for penis growth and other male characteristics during puberty but as an adult, I thought those receptors are no longer available.

That's what THE MAN wants you to believe! :p I've made my most significant gains while using DHT and its derivatives. My penis was pretty receptive to hormones.

Hanging is going well.

Excellent gains OMG. Definitely got me excited for when I start my chemical protocal.

How important do you think dht cream is in your protocal. Im getting igf-des, pge1 and tb4 but how important do you think dht cream is in the equation.

I'm not sure how important it is but I'm using it, along with tb4, pge1, and igf-1lr3. So, I know I'm gaining but I don't know how much each of my chems is contributing to the result. I will continue to use but I don't think I'll buy Andractim again. It's too weak and too diluted. Ergopep is supposed to be working on providing a stronger, cheaper product.

No, they're still available. They go dormant after puberty but they're still there. You can use supplements to upregulate them. Exercises like jelqing also stimulates and upregulates the androgen receptors in the penis. DHT itself also causes upregulation.

Today's cocktail....

24 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT gel

40 minutes manual stretching
Two 15-minute hanging sets @ 5 pounds

3-hour erection today.

Today's cocktail....

25 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT gel

20 minutes manual stretching
2.5 hours fowfer
Two 15-minute hanging sets @ 10 pounds

3-hour erection today, even though I moved up to 25 mcg. Very painful erection.

Today's cocktail....

25 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT gel

30 minutes manual stretching
3.5 hours fowfer

Hump day, Week 5. Four-hour erection today. Very painful. I have never looked forward to two days off like I look forward to this weekend.

Last edited:
Did some manual PE today but took the day off from pinning. I just felt like I needed it. Gotta' listen to my body. The past two days have been intensely painful. Back at it tomorrow.

Today's routine

4.5 hours fowfer

what are these PABA pills? what do they do? and most improtantly, where do you get them? thansk

It's POTABA w/o the potassium. It will enhance gains. NOW & pretty much every other big supp company makes 'em.

Today's cocktail....

25 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT gel

3.5 hours fowfer

Week 5 in the bag. 3.5-hour erection today. Painful, but nothing compared to Tuesday and Wednesday.

Today's cocktail....

25 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT gel

Two 15-minute hanging sets @ 8 pounds

Pain not too bad today. Only got 3 hours out of 25 mcg. I will move up to 26 mcg tomorrow.

Today's cocktail....

20 mcg PGE1
20 mcg IGF-1LR3
100 mcg TB4

5 grams DHT gel

30 minutes manual stretching
2 hours fowfer
Two 15-minute hanging sets @ 8 pounds

Dropped down to 20 mcg today just to see what happens. Much less pain, duration only 2.5 hours. I will try 22 mcg tomorrow. Taking Thursday off.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rileyalex
NapsGear