over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinion: Mk 677 vs. GH

I like mk but for some reason it bloats me more than gh or other gh peps. I'll only use it when single digit bodyfat and trying to grow. Can't be doing with the hunger cutting. 25mg mk and 4mg dac is pretty effrctive and if your lean bloat is ok, just fills you out in the muscle

MK-677 is very intriguing. There's a blood test out there on 25mg per day for 6 months, serum GH was 11.8 and IGF was 376, which would seem pretty much in line with the thought of 25mg MK being equivalent to 4IU GH per day. Russianstar says the bloat is a result of intracellular dehydration so it should be managed if you stay properly hydrated, also that just 10mg is enough of a daily dose for great nitrogen retention without the bloat.

That's good to hear. I've never had bloat issues with supplements that are supposed to bloat me unless I neglected something in the diet.Within reason, it seems like bloat can usually be controlled. Although, I am talking out of my ass with regard go MK because I haven't actually used it yet. Peobably will though. I'm looking for mmore natural ways to supplement.

Ya Steve the GH scene is still a gamble but I still prefer it over peptides.
However I do use an oral spray in conjunction with GH that I get from my HRT Doc but it's spendy I'm thinking about trying MK.
I have one Q about it, after you let it sit in your mouth for a few do you swallow or spit it out?
I can't swallow the stuff I use currently it is hell on my intestines!

Spit it out? Dude - you sure you're talkin about MK here? LOL
Busting your balls! I'm pretty sure you have to swallow the shit.

Didn't read the rest of the replies so this may be repetitive, but these are two completely different drugs. They don't do the same thing, they don't act the same way in the body--it is not an "either or" thing. Yes, SARMs and GH have some similarities, but should not be viewed as one in the same--not even close.

The question is like asking whether steroids or GH are better. For all intents and purposes, SARMS are like steroids. They attach to and activate the AR in the same way steroids so--they just have reduced androgenic properties, or at least that has been the goal of the scientists who have created them.

Both sounds like a better alternative to me.

Last edited:
Duplicate post

Last edited:
Just figured I would ask. At 46 years old, looking for general anti aging benefits along with maybe some marginal benefits to ligaments, tendons and body fat, what would be better stand alone (assuming you had to pick one):

25MG MK-677 ED

or

2 IU's growth ED

Part of me leans toward the GH but it seems like MK-677 is getting decent reviews and appears to be a little more available in a consistent manner.
Definitely MK-677. 25mgs MK-677 is at least 4ius hgh. The last time I got results like I'm getting off MK-677 was 2.5 years ago when riptropin just got tested out at 13.1ius per vial. Haven't seen generic hgh with those results since. MK-677 before bed with 10mg melatonin for somatostatin inhibition is my new best friend.

Didn't read the rest of the replies so this may be repetitive, but these are two completely different drugs. They don't do the same thing, they don't act the same way in the body--it is not an "either or" thing. Yes, SARMs and GH have some similarities, but should not be viewed as one in the same--not even close.

The question is like asking whether steroids or GH are better. For all intents and purposes, SARMS are like steroids. They attach to and activate the AR in the same way steroids so--they just have reduced androgenic properties, or at least that has been the goal of the scientists who have created them.

Both sounds like a better alternative to me.

Mike you may have misread it as MK-2866. He is comparing HGH to the GH Secretagogue MK-677.

I've ran both separately. I found MK at 25mgs daily bloated my belly like a grenade. People said I looked pregnant. Retained a shit ton of water on MK.

LESS water on 5 ius split daily on GH.

Mike you may have misread it as MK-2866. He is comparing HGH to the GH Secretagogue MK-677.

Yep--completely ignore my dumbass statement. I was thinking MK-2866. I was just saw the MK...and ran with that. No wonder no one's comments were making sense to me.

Last edited:
I have done both, and now have some locals running MK-677.

MK-677 is an excellent product. I dosed once a day, then twice. Twice created numbness in hands and feet/lower legs.

I am currently running HK grey tops. They are the strongest on the market as confirmed by labs.

I usually only run 3 iu's e2d because I never go off GH (am older w/ low IGF-1 scored).

Right now, I bumped up to 5 iu's 6 on 1 off (half a bottle of grey tops....might be closer to 6 iu's). I get much less sides from the HK GH. And no, MK-677 does not equal 4 ius ed, more like 2-3.

I cycle my g tops, 2 months on, then 1 month of 677.

I have some locals guys prepping for physique, and 1 gal prepping for bikini.

They are all around 23-26 years old. I tried to keep my 23 year old off steroids until he got a bit older, but he was going to take them anyway. I will not put my bikini gal on steroids, but 677 is perfect for her.

The point is, that 677 is a much more economical compound for younger people. They still have good natural GH production, and 677 ads 70% to that (25 mg/day).

Running real GH is expensive for them because they are already making decent GH, and thus would need to run more GH to see results. 677 is much more cost effective.

Definitely MK-677. 25mgs MK-677 is at least 4ius hgh. The last time I got results like I'm getting off MK-677 was 2.5 years ago when riptropin just got tested out at 13.1ius per vial. Haven't seen generic hgh with those results since. MK-677 before bed with 10mg melatonin for somatostatin inhibition is my new best friend.

HK's grey tops are just as strong as his RIPS were. You still have a 6 week TA, lol.

I want to buy some of your MK-677. Are you still having the BOGO offer?

If so, I will take 4. Credit card is out and ready.

EDIT: Is mentioning a credit card a violation of board rules? It is my understanding that payment info cannot be public for illegal steroids. Of course 677 is legal.

Last edited:
Yep--completely ignore my dumbass statement. I was thinking MK-2866. I was just saw the MK...and ran with that. No wonder no one's comments were making sense to me.
I still recommend taking both if you can afford both. People get too into this versus that. Honestly I still feel that MK-677 versus exogenous HGH is still a bit of an apples to oranges comparison. The nitrogen retention from MK-677 is not replicated with hgh. MK-677 is technically a SARM.

As far as more economical, MK-677 would be my choice.

Last edited:
why would one choose MK over a DAC protocol if serum and igf levels are what we are after? factoring $ into the question too...

I still recommend taking both if you can afford both. People get too into this versus that. Honestly I still feel that MK-677 versus exogenous HGH is still a bit of an apples to oranges comparison. The nitrogen retention from MK-677 is not replicated with hgh. MK-677 is technically a SARM.

As far as more economical, MK-677 would be my choice.
How much GH have you done? Any rips or pharma?

How much GH have you done? Any rips or pharma?

I've only used the MG green tops that everyone was raging about. I was/am doing 3-5iu a day. So when I mention gh, I am speaking about generics just to be clear. I have never used pharma, actually this is the first time I have ever used exogenous hgh.

I was shooting upon waking in the morning hexarelin/modgrf1-29, 30 mins later 3-5iu of gh, then hex again postworkout. The results were good but nothing any more significant then when I was using hexarelin 2-3x a day with ipamorelin prebed. Not that I can tell at least.

So then I decided to add MK-677 to the mix at 12.5mgs prebed. The results have been amazing, this is when I noticeably started to wake up leaner everyday. I still continue to use the hexarelin before the gh in the morning only, discontinued the postworkout shot.

I have not tested the gh I have for potency but I was looking to get an igf1 test soon to see where I stand.

I wonder if I stick to the same plan without the gh, if I would experience the same results. Really the only way for me to find out would be to run the same stack again and get igf1 serums to compare. Results won't mean much really without the igf1 numbers because as I said my results were nothing spectacular over my previous peptide runs till I added the MK-677.

It may just be semantics, but that's the first I've ever heard of this. An HGH secretagogue is a SARM? Either you're confused, or I'm really confused. :confused:

No you are not confused. Idk what to call MK-677, it was lumped under SARMs because it really isn't a peptide. But it also is not technically (now I am using this word correctly) a SARM either by definition.

You are correct sir. I apologize. I jumped the gun there with my response.

No you are not confused. Idk what to call MK-677, it was lumped under SARMs because it really isn't a peptide. But it also is not technically (now I am using this word correctly) a SARM either by definition.

You are correct sir. I apologize. I jumped the gun there with my response.

If it's raising the question of whether or not it's a good alternative to GH then it's probably safe to say it's in a league of it's own. ;)

MK 677 is not a SARM(selective androgen receptor modulator) it's an orally active growth hormone secretagogue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131