over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral Minoxidil

John99Test

Registered
Has anyone ever used Oral Minoxidil (Loniten) for hair loss? 5mg. It's prescribed for hypertension but there's also been some studies that it's worked better for hair loss than topical minoxidil. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it. I currently take 1mg of finasteride daily along with my TRT. I'm trying to keep my hair as long as possible.

I would try it if it doesn't have any other side effects.

socially ive noticed myself get hyper tense like I did tonight, no biggie I cxan control it , but if this can help , with no sides, and better hair, sounds good to me

Has anyone ever used Oral Minoxidil (Loniten) for hair loss? 5mg. It's prescribed for hypertension but there's also been some studies that it's worked better for hair loss than topical minoxidil. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it. I currently take 1mg of finasteride daily along with my TRT. I'm trying to keep my hair as long as possible.

It supposed to be great, but I hear the sides are pretty bad. Check out Kevin Mann on YouTube....he talks about it.

Apparently oral minoxidil will make you grow a lions mane. It can also cause your eye lashes to grow as well. You might also start growing hair on the cheeks, forehead, etc.

Apparently oral minoxidil will make you grow a lions mane. It can also cause your eye lashes to grow as well. You might also start growing hair on the cheeks, forehead, etc.

Serious?

I've read the studies on oral minoxidil for hair regrowth and they use 2.5 to 5 mg per day. These are low doses but 5 mg is still enough to cause some vasodilation which can trigger tachycardia.

The results shown in the study were pretty impressive for hair regrowth.

Yes, I’m being serious. A guy I know used it and his eyelashes grew longer too. He was microdosing it. I don’t know strength but literally he went from pretty profuse thinning with a good looking mature hairline. Honestly, if I were bald I g with would be tragic for me, I’d use oral minoxidil, topical min, and micro needle. The results I’ve notice with people using a 1.5 mm has blown my mind. I thought it was a gimmick, but I’m a firm believer in that shit

I've read the studies on oral minoxidil for hair regrowth and they use 2.5 to 5 mg per day. These are low doses but 5 mg is still enough to cause some vasodilation which can trigger tachycardia.

The results shown in the study were pretty impressive for hair regrowth.

I don’t want to give advice without you talking to your doctor but talk to him about microdosing it.

Oral Minoxidil - A Better Hair Loss Treatment?

Reactions: D2
The studies I’ve read said there was not much difference between oral vs topical minoxidil.

I’ve never used oral but I’ve been curious about it. I don’t have hair loss, but I’d like to fill in spots in my beard. Topical has worked but i can’t put it on often with my topical retinoids, it dries the skin out too much.

I shave my whole body and I wouldn’t enjoy growing hair more hair everywhere, but I would like more beard, and topical has worked well for that.

I just got a script for this. Going to let it rip instead of using rogaine. I will update in a few months.

I just got a script for this. Going to let it rip instead of using rogaine. I will update in a few months.
Is it expensive? What doctor prescribed it? Can your primary care doctor do it?

I got it from a site similar to Hims. It was $160 for a years worth without insurance. I burn through rogaine so giving this a shot. It took all of 5 minutes to the script and was in the mailbox within a week.

I got it from a site similar to Hims. It was $160 for a years worth without insurance. I burn through rogaine so giving this a shot. It took all of 5 minutes to the script and was in the mailbox within a week.

Definitely come back and let us know the results Tekno. I’m about 2 months in on 1 mg finasteride and once daily topical minoxidil/RU58841 protocol and my hair is definitely thickening up. I know oral minoxidil would be a great addition but am weary of the sides.

"NEW" Cure for Hair loss | Doctorly Reviews ORAL MINOXIDIL

Yes. Oral minoxidil can be effective for hair loss. The mechanism of action is different than finasteride. It prolongs the anagen phase (healthy phase) of the hair follicle.

One should be mindful, however that it is prescribed off label for hair loss. It can have some rare but serious side effects.

I have yet to jump on the minox train! My crown and top has thinned a bit but still has pretty much full coverage. I’m gonna stick with just the finasteride for now. I wouldn’t mind trying dutasteride but my doc was extremely hesitant about giving my fin. He was like, uh maybe we should just lower the test dose! 😳. Nope!

This is what I’d be afraid of with oral minox! I mean it makes sense that it would cause hair growth pretty much everywhere. I’ve heard of guys using topical on their beards and eyebrows to make them thicker and it’s effective too. It only makes sense that oral will cause hair growth everywhere!

I recently jumped on topical minox for the first time. I think I’m having a bad reaction or may be allergic to one of the ingredients in it. It has caused some tongue swelling 😳 and I’m pretty sure it’s the minox because if I take a day or two off of it then it goes away. I have the kirklands brand but I’m hoping it’s something other than the minox itself causing it. Has anyone else had this happen?

My anti-aging clinic offers it. It’s just too expensive. I know people complain about finasteride, but I’ve been on it since my twenties (pretty much as soon as I noticed shedding) and I’ve never dealt with hair loss. I used to use it with topical minoxidil but I dropped it years ago and haven’t noticed a difference. That’s while being on compounds gurus and the like say finasteride shouldn’t work with. It’s cheap and it’s always worked for me with zero side effects.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws