over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ORAL TRENBOLONE VS INJECTABLE

There is a site that just started selling tren in a 250 mcg tablet . its the GP brand and 100 tabs for a pretty cheap price and all that's needed is 1 or 2 a day, and I wonder who can say they used both and how they compare? I would like to use this with either oxandrolone or masteron ,but I think the liver toxicity would be too much with 2 orals . I know when it comes to orals there have been bodybuilders that have taken as much as 100 a day with no problems .

Metriebolone (methyltrienolone or oral tren) is effective from 1mg-5mg.......You would have to consume 4 of the Genera Oral Tren to get 1mg......

I have hardly found any logs or anyone that has used it...Patrick Arnold has called it the strongest steroid ever made (other than dimethyltrienolone).....Use caution and please read about the compound before use....

I, personally, would stack Oral Tren with an injectable, and not with another oral...Research results have showed Oral Tren to be very heptatoxic......

try doing a search on methyltrienolone on this board, there was a great thread a while back about it. There is a lot of controversy about the side effects of this steroid, but some anecdotal (based on personal observation, case study reports, or random investigations rather than systematic scientific evaluation) reports, as well, that seem contrary to the generally accepted rhetoric that methyltren is useless and deadly. We need to have more personal accounts about people's actual use of this substance, is what we need. The problem is that no one is using it, really, and people are scared to be the lab rat; that's my opinion, anyways.

Last edited:
DOSAGE WITH ORAL TREN

Metriebolone (methyltrienolone or oral tren) is effective from 1mg-5mg.......You would have to consume 4 of the Genera Oral Tren to get 1mg......

I have hardly found any logs or anyone that has used it...Patrick Arnold has called it the strongest steroid ever made (other than dimethyltrienolone).....Use caution and please read about the compound before use....

I, personally, would stack Oral Tren with an injectable, and not with another oral...Research results have showed Oral Tren to be very heptatoxic......

IF you never used it , how can you say you need 4 tabs for this to work? From whatever info I've read on the board from other members some say its very strong like the injectable , some say its not and more toxic then anadrol, halotestin in super high dosages , so I may need to do more research before trying this, and maybe the anabolics 2009 issue from William Llewelln has some info on this .

i took trenadrol not sure if thats the same thing as oral tren but im tellin yah my kidneys were hurtin bad neverrr again i took inj tren and that went fine for me

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear