over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Orange County Choppers Founder on Steroid List

Well mikey went to rehab for booze & other stuff. Prob got picked on for being the fatty his whole life ( I know that feeling lol) & outcasted. Hense why he isnt really into bikes/ working out. He actually seems to be the most lvl headed of the bunch imo.

I was actually pretty suprised when vinny decided to work with jr. again in the new shows since him & kody have their own shop.

**broken link removed**

Ok lets have some fun here

IF ANYONE CAN SHOW ME THE OLD MAN BENCHING 405 (4 PLATES) ON AIR (WHAT WAS SHOWED ON THE EPISODE) I WILL GIVE YOU $50.00 i WILL WESTERN UNION YA ASAP! ONLY 1 WINNER- FIRST OF COURSE-BUT IT DOES NOT EXIST. I take nothin away from the old dog but I dont like false claims. Poor old guy may fit well in prison hope he pleas out gets some probation. Shoulda been smarter.

Last edited:
Paul sr. was on Leno within the last 6 months and he obviously is off due to this happening.He desn't look like he used to for sure.I don't understand why he still wears a tank top everywhere as it is blatantly obvious the change in his physique.

IF ANYONE CAN SHOW ME THE OLD MAN BENCHING 405 (4 PLATES) ON AIR (WHAT WAS SHOWED ON THE EPISODE) I WILL GIVE YOU $50.00 i WILL WESTERN UNION YA ASAP! ONLY 1 WINNER- FIRST OF COURSE-BUT IT DOES NOT EXIST. I take nothin away from the old dog but I dont like false claims. Poor old guy may fit well in prison hope he pleas out gets some probation. Shoulda been smarter.

Edit he did it: American Chopper - 405 bench press - American, Chopper, 405, bench, press, close-grip - IronScene - Powerlifting Videos

Last edited:
Saw it and obvious yes. Maybe he knew this shit was going down. Stress with fuck you up bad.

Paul sr. was on Leno within the last 6 months and he obviously is off due to this happening.He desn't look like he used to for sure.I don't understand why he still wears a tank top everywhere as it is blatantly obvious the change in his physique.

I think it was 365 lbs.he had 3x45'lbs and a 25 lb on each side.However he was doing it for reps.Maybe he went higher but it wasn't shown on the show.

Rhino i,ve seen it two, 4 plates no mistaking..with no collars, keep your $50..why would we lie?...no juice and lots of stress= losses.. -p.s. never work with family!

Last edited:
as if he needed something else going wrong in his life right now.

when it rains, it pours.

don't have much to contribute here, but that is an awesome avatar pic!!!! :D

I never would have thought the old guy was juicin...

:rolleyes:

You're so opinionated??? haha - but yah he definitely pressed 4 plates dog.

I'll take that 50$ though for the other guys since you messed up on the weight Sr. was pressing. thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Not a surprise, but it's nice to know he is one of us:) Hopefully nothing legal becomes of it. With luck, he will go back on and bench even more on the show...

It's no wonder Paul Sr. just filed for bankruptcy...he's been spending all his money on gear/peptides! :rolleyes:

I was always not so much in awe of his physique (although quite impressive for his age) but his attitude. Took no crap- but a sincere guy with his virtues and beliefs. Wish he were a little smarter with obtaining his shit. These high profile mofos need to watch their asses because some suit with a badge making 60 g's a year wants to make a name for himself piggybacking on the fame and glory by taking down and literally stalking someone more succcessful. Called Hating. It sucks. Hopefully a first offense and a slap. Likeable man. AND DUDE TAKE MY MONEY I WAS WRONG AD I DONT FEEL RIGHT NOT MAKING GOOD ON MY THE CHALLENGE I POSED. YOU ARE THE RESEARCH MONSTER WITH THS TRIVIA STUFF. This and ya proved me wrong yet again on the mma "busted list." Gotta charity you like me to give the $ to if you will not take atleast?

I was always not so much in awe of his physique (although quite impressive for his age) but his attitude. Took no crap- but a sincere guy with his virtues and beliefs. Wish he were a little smarter with obtaining his shit. These high profile mofos need to watch their asses because some suit with a badge making 60 g's a year wants to make a name for himself piggybacking on the fame and glory by taking down and literally stalking someone more succcessful. Called Hating. It sucks. Hopefully a first offense and a slap. Likeable man. AND DUDE TAKE MY MONEY I WAS WRONG AD I DONT FEEL RIGHT NOT MAKING GOOD ON MY THE CHALLENGE I POSED. YOU ARE THE RESEARCH MONSTER WITH THS TRIVIA STUFF. This and ya proved me wrong yet again on the mma "busted list." Gotta charity you like me to give the $ to if you will not take atleast?

lol,seriously don't worry about it.I will be honest as I didn't think he benched 405 lbs either.I swear I remember him doing 365lbs at one point.I think they were lifting at the garage on one episode and he was doing 365 lbs.

Not a big deal man.

Fair enough- thanks. But one of these days im gonna get ya on some trivial fact so watch out! lol
lol,seriously don't worry about it.I will be honest as I didn't think he benched 405 lbs either.I swear I remember him doing 365lbs at one point.I think they were lifting at the garage on one episode and he was doing 365 lbs.

Not a big deal man.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner