over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Understanding digestive issues on oral steroids

It has been for me yes, but on its own it’s still just a piece of the pie. Marshmallow root, betaine hcl, and a good digestive enzyme have really helped as well
In your experience, what brand of digestive enzymes worked best.

In your experience, what brand of digestive enzymes worked best.
Pure encapsulations digestive ultra, or rainbow light advanced enzyme systems

Digestive enzyme supplements definitely have a place but don't forget the best enzyme supplement - chewing. The more you chew the more digestive enzymes your body produces.
Yeah I know, been at this for 28 years. In my 20's people would say I inhaled my food because I would only get 10 min. breaks at work so, was pressed for time, and the quicker I ate the more food I could get down at other times during the day. As we age we produce less enzymes and start developing some digestive issues. Being in my late 40's, my body does not respond the same. That goes for training and supplementation along with eating.

Digestive enzyme supplements definitely have a place but don't forget the best enzyme supplement - chewing. The more you chew the more digestive enzymes your body produces.
This may sound odd but even smelling your food (if good!) actually enhances digestive enzymes output.

I only have a few teeth left so I gum my food. I wish I could still chew food. I’m about to spend 50-60 grand on a new set of teeth lol

I wonder if Tudca could possibly be useful for this?

If you've been doing this for long enough, we all take as many or more "meds" to counteract aas/gh/etc as we do the actual anabolic agents and cutters themselves. These might offer some temporary relief, but eventually, after years of mileage, i think our organs get worn out to the level where you can't just pop another health pill and will go back to normal.

I've done every cleanse/detox for liver- inj glutiathone + MIC, TUDCA, high dose NAC, milk thistle, etc- i "recover" rather quickly from a feeling good standpoint, but my body will never go back to being 26-30 and being able to run orals for a month or two at a time and get nothing but benefits.

Nowadays, i am trying not to run, and if i do, low doses as a preworkout ONLY.

You can throw tren in that pile, too- it's so fucking toxic, might as well be an oral. But you know what? All you need is A LITTLE boost to be able to train harder, synthesize more protein, partition nutrients a bit better, etc for it to be of value.

If I summarize the messages, there aren't many concrete explanations, but many people face the same issue.

The body simply handles oral intake less effectively over the years and with the pills consumed.

It's easy to do without oral steroids; for me, they aren't major in muscle building, but they still bring some interesting advantages.It's a pity not to have more concrete information on what affects digestion when using oral steroids.

Pure encapsulations digestive ultra, or rainbow light advanced enzyme systems

I'm always hesitant with digestive enzymes as it "feels" the acidity will make it worse. Not scientific I know.

But that's not the case for you?

I'm always hesitant with digestive enzymes as it "feels" the acidity will make it worse. Not scientific I know.

But that's not the case for you?
No sir. And just for clarification, most people have heartburn and acid reflux because they have too little stomach acid, not too much. That’s why things like acv help

No sir. And just for clarification, most people have heartburn and acid reflux because they have too little stomach acid, not too much. That’s why things like acv help

Yeah, I forgot to mention also have stomach ulcers. Took bromelain once and aggravated them a bit but maybe I took too much.

Yeah, I forgot to mention also have stomach ulcers. Took bromelain once and aggravated them a bit but maybe I took too much.
If you have ulcers….you should be using things that help coat and repair the lining of the stomach. Try 30 grams of glutamine spread out through the day in 10 gram doses. Add in some marshmallow root, and some deglycerhizinated licorice root

If you have ulcers….you should be using things that help coat and repair the lining of the stomach. Try 30 grams of glutamine spread out through the day in 10 gram doses. Add in some marshmallow root, and some deglycerhizinated licorice root

I've tried all those except marshmallow. I'll add that to my next amazon order.

Absolutely, more so with enanthate oddly.. but acetate can cause it as well. You hit the nail on the head, just constant stimulation of the CNS system. On top of that almost makes someone quite acidic. But in prep its not as common as it would be someone using it offseason which isnt really advisable.

Dom, besides Tren making one more acidic from CNS stimulation, What would be the mechanism behind trenbolone slowing down the digestive system? After I eat it feels like I have food just sitting in my upper abdominals and the food won’t digest. I assume it can be progestogenic effects but nandrolone and Trestolone are potent progesterones and they don’t do that

Dom, besides Tren making one more acidic from CNS stimulation, What would be the mechanism behind trenbolone slowing down the digestive system? After I eat it feels like I have food just sitting in my upper abdominals and the food won’t digest. I assume it can be progestogenic effects but nandrolone and Trestolone are potent progesterones and they don’t do that
Honestly man im not 100% sure to be honest. I would bet its having an effect on digestive system more than just CNS system. Dont forget, just because they all belong to the progesterone family, doesent mean they will all have that same effect. Some people tolerate nandrolones with ZERO issues, but go and take tren and become a disaster or vice versa. This is why bodybuilding simply cant just be study based, well one of many reasons.

Honestly man im not 100% sure to be honest. I would bet its having an effect on digestive system more than just CNS system. Dont forget, just because they all belong to the progesterone family, doesent mean they will all have that same effect. Some people tolerate nandrolones with ZERO issues, but go and take tren and become a disaster or vice versa. This is why bodybuilding simply cant just be study based, well one of many reasons.

Appreciate the answer, thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity