over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Understanding digestive issues on oral steroids

What is your diet is like?

The same as everyone else chicken eggs steak oats rice almond butter and whey. My digestion problems are directly caused from Tren. I must be allergic to it for it to totally shut down my digestion at 1cc/wk.
I can’t eat anything without being severely bloated I’m also severely constipated despite taking fiber everyday. I’m just doing 1 shake a day from here on out until the sides go away.

The same as everyone else chicken eggs steak oats rice almond butter and whey. My digestion problems are directly caused from Tren. I must be allergic to it for it to totally shut down my digestion at 1cc/wk.
I can’t eat anything without being severely bloated I’m also severely constipated despite taking fiber everyday. I’m just doing 1 shake a day from here on out until the sides go away.
I don't think you can be allergic to the compound itself to be honest; have you tried a totally different carrier oil?
The devil is in the details.

I don't think you can be allergic to the compound itself to be honest; have you tried a totally different carrier oil?
The devil is in the details.

I mean allergic as in my body rejects the compound hence why I have such abnormally bad side effects from it from such a low dose. I’ve only used Tren e in MCT, but I’ve used MCT, GSO, CSO and MIG for various other compounds with no problems. I don’t have any allergies to food so I can use any carrier oil.

@Doitagain @SouthernMuscle I’m in the hospital now, I have pancreatitis. It could be from Tren or just accumulation of everything. Thought I’d update you bros .
WTF!

Well this is officially beyond my pay grade.

Hope you get well soon, I’m sure it’s nothing a hospital can’t handle 👍🏻

I wonder if Tudca could possibly be useful for this?

Yeah, the main cause of oral AAS hepatoxicity (liver toxicity) is cholestasis which means disruption of bile flow.

TUDCA and UDCA prevent cholestasis. Its the most important and effective liver protection when using oral AAS. They are natural analogues of bile salts that keep bile flowing.

Ancient chinese would harvest UDCA from bear liver. (Its UDCA stands for Ursolic acid. Urso is the scientific term for bears)

NAC is a good add-on as it bolsters liver's natural defense against toxicity by upregulating liver glutathione stores. Its so effective, its the emergency room treatment for tylenol poisoning. (know in the hospital as mucomyst)

You were right on the money with that one. Damn…

For sure!
Hope you recover quickly! When you get out of the hospital go off everything and cruise on something like 100mgs of test

Yeah, the main cause of oral AAS hepatoxicity (liver toxicity) is cholestasis which means disruption of bile flow.

TUDCA and UDCA prevent cholestasis. Its the most important and effective liver protection when using oral AAS. They are natural analogues of bile salts that keep bile flowing.

Ancient chinese would harvest UDCA from bear liver. (Its UDCA stands for Ursolic acid. Urso is the scientific term for bears)

NAC is a good add-on as it bolsters liver's natural defense against toxicity by upregulating liver glutathione stores. Its so effective, its the emergency room treatment for tylenol poisoning. (know in the hospital as mucomyst)
At what dose do you think Tudca would be beneficial? Minimal dose?

At what dose do you think Tudca would be beneficial? Minimal dose?

500 mg is good and 1,000 mg for heavier and/or longer cycles with 1,000 mg NAC.

The TUDCA/UDCA keeps your bile flowing while taking orals and the NAC helps make your liver more bullet proof from "toxic insult".

I take them 60-90 minutes after my last meal. Dr. Ohhira's professional formula is pricey but worth it for the results.

After last meal? I always thought it was best to take probiotics on an empty stomach to make sure they survive through stomach acid...

After last meal? I always thought it was best to take probiotics on an empty stomach to make sure they survive through stomach acid...
I'm literally laughing at this. A true bodybuilder never has an empty stomach.

I tried the original formula and it didn't help. From your experience, the professional formula is much better?

On the packaging/marketing material I saw the Professional formula has an acid resistant coating where as the original does not. I accidentally ordered the regular version and didnt notice any benefit myself. Going to try the professional asap.

On the packaging/marketing material I saw the Professional formula has an acid resistant coating where as the original does not. I accidentally ordered the regular version and didnt notice any benefit myself. Going to try the professional asap.
its the same ingredients. The pro is just fermented longer.

I’ve used many boxes of both. No discernible difference.
Just because tho, I use the pro if recovering from illness

@ BB
I always appreciate your insightful and pragmatic contributions. They sure help me anyway. Keep up the good work man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131