advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT AHHH!!! Little Kid Busting Out 30 HANDSTAND PUSHUPS!

is that even possible without steroids? i mean look at that kids abs, arms.. damn at what 5? come on, that aint natural.

is that even possible without steroids? i mean look at that kids abs, arms.. damn at what 5? come on, that aint natural.

What?? Come on get real.... It's called hard work and dedication...

It's easy to establish a good foundation and routine when you are younger. A little harder when you get older.

Last edited:
his abs are unreal for such a little kid! Its awesome! I wonder what he will do when he gets older? I would guess gymnast maybe? He would be a beast on the rings! :eek:

It's easy to establish a good foundation and routine when you are younger. A little harder when you get older.

that'd be great if this was the case...its actually this: Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy (or myotonic hypertrophy)...its basically a genetic mutation that causes the body to either not produce or produce much less myostatin (myostatin restricts muscle growth in the body).
There is however another type of mutation that was found in some American kid not too long ago. His body produced myostatin but I can't remember exactly what was different about his condition that still caused him to look like this kid in the youtube movie. The american kid was on TLC and i remember when this was brought up the show was on youtube...not sure if it still is

i get your point Mike, but honestly who gives a shit man. We can't know whats going on in his body honestly. He's OBVIOUSLY got some genetic predisposition...but he also apparently works out very hard. I saw a few other videos of him busting out some crazy gymnastic manuveurs and also just repping out 140 pushups in a row :eek:

i get your point Mike, but honestly who gives a shit man. We can't know whats going on in his body honestly. He's OBVIOUSLY got some genetic predisposition...but he also apparently works out very hard. I saw a few other videos of him busting out some crazy gymnastic manuveurs and also just repping out 140 pushups in a row :eek:

I can't say it's a myostatin gene. I know that I have seen some unbelievably ripped kids that are little gymnasts. But I've also seen ones that look normal, and still have some crazy ability. Either way, that's some CRAZY stuff....

I guess I was implying that this myostatin thing was the only possibility...my bad. No doubt this kid works his ass off, I too have seen a bunch of his other videos. But after watching that program on TLC I must say that I am almost convinced that this kid probably does have this condition or some other kind of crazy genetic predisposition (providing his dad hasn't been giving him gear). I would love to see how he developes over his lifetime.

WHAT????? AT 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD???? ARE YOU IN-FUCKING-SANE???? THAT KID IS NOT EATING ENOUGH FAT IN HIS DIET ARE YOU THAT DAMN STUPID YOU DONT SEE THAT???? YOU A FUCKING DUCHE. HE'S A KID!!!!!!!!

THAT KIND OF DEDICATION SHOULDNT ENTER THE PICTURE UNTIL HE IS WELL INTO HIS TEEN YEARS. PEROID.

WHAT????? AT 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD???? ARE YOU IN-FUCKING-SANE???? THAT KID IS NOT EATING ENOUGH FAT IN HIS DIET ARE YOU THAT DAMN STUPID YOU DONT SEE THAT???? YOU A FUCKING DUCHE. HE'S A KID!!!!!!!!

THAT KIND OF DEDICATION SHOULDNT ENTER THE PICTURE UNTIL HE IS WELL INTO HIS TEEN YEARS. PEROID.

first of all, name calling is not necessary...we are all grown men hear, right? Second, some of the greatest athletes have had such success in their careers due to this kind of dedication at such a young age. Personally i don't see anything wrong with it as long as his parents are not forcing him to do it or shooting him up with gear (they should just simply support him and what he wants to do). For some kids sports is all they have to keep them on the straight and narrow. If this kid did what you said he should do and waite until he's in his teens, who knows perhaps he will turn out to be a great athlete, but perhaps he will join a gang and be a criminal.

first of all, name calling is not necessary...we are all grown men hear, right? Second, some of the greatest athletes have had such success in their careers due to this kind of dedication at such a young age. Personally i don't see anything wrong with it as long as his parents are not forcing him to do it or shooting him up with gear (they should just simply support him and what he wants to do). For some kids sports is all they have to keep them on the straight and narrow. If this kid did what you said he should do and waite until he's in his teens, who knows perhaps he will turn out to be a great athlete, but perhaps he will join a gang and be a criminal.

ok you have a point, i was more shocked at the ignorance of some of the above posters than pissed. name calling wasnt necessary but the kid has very little bodyfat.. that is not good for a growing child that age. he is going to have joint issues long before he hits 30 at that rate.
the stupidy that runs rampant sometimes just freaks me out. my bad.

as for the dedication, thats one thing but that kid is ripped.. ive seen 5 year old gymnasts.. amazing athletes... but still had a normal amount of bodyfat. he shouldnt be losing his bodyfat like that till he starts hitting puberty. nothing wrong with instilling a solid work ethic at an early age. that isnt my issue.

ok you have a point, i was more shocked at the ignorance of some of the above posters than pissed. name calling wasnt necessary but the kid has very little bodyfat.. that is not good for a growing child that age. he is going to have joint issues long before he hits 30 at that rate.
the stupidy that runs rampant sometimes just freaks me out. my bad.

as for the dedication, thats one thing but that kid is ripped.. ive seen 5 year old gymnasts.. amazing athletes... but still had a normal amount of bodyfat. he shouldnt be losing his bodyfat like that till he starts hitting puberty. nothing wrong with instilling a solid work ethic at an early age. that isnt my issue.

I see what you're saying about his low body fat and the possibility of his mom and dad pushing him too far. I think he probably is the way he is because of his genetics, not necessarily because he or his parents want him to look like this or be so athletic. But I guess we'll never really know for sure.

I agree its a little strange that he has such low bodyfat...but he probably does have some funky hormonal stuff going on that burns his fat off or something...if I was his parents I would be feeding him so much food until he stabilized at a higher bodyfat...this would also probably make him get much much larger muscle-wise which is obviously what the kid wants :cool:

I love how much he looks like he is loving what he does. He thinks its awesome to push his body, that is obvious...he has a joy for it.

I agree its a little strange that he has such low bodyfat...but he probably does have some funky hormonal stuff going on that burns his fat off or something...if I was his parents I would be feeding him so much food until he stabilized at a higher bodyfat...this would also probably make him get much much larger muscle-wise which is obviously what the kid wants :cool:

I love how much he looks like he is loving what he does. He thinks its awesome to push his body, that is obvious...he has a joy for it.

Ya, most kids that age would kill to look like this kid. He's kinda like a miniature Hulk. But I agree he probably does need much more food than an average kid. Hopefully he does love doing this stuff and its not just daddy pushing him to far.

I spent alot of the evening last night looking at this kid... he is amazingly athletic no doubt. And in some of the videos, his little brother is following in his footsteps so his parents are probably pushing them into it. the younger brother has a more reasonable percentage of bodyfat so this kid could have some genetic thing.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear