over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT/ All Pc gamers should check out their Steam Client

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Really good sales on games going on now. Each day a new group of games go on sale and the prices are 50-75% off. I noticed that the new Batman game is on sale for 50% off for $25 but there is only about 20 mins left for that. The sale runs through the 1st of Jan. I thought it would be good to mention this because Ive seen some other fellow gamers on here.

I don't pc game, but I just saw this on reddit about the sale

mVBj8.jpg

They have a thread here that has the list of everything on sale

gaming.reddit: what's new in gaming

Some great deals on steam all of the time. There is never a reason to pay full price for a game. Just wait until its a bit older and all the PC games get marked down. PC games seems to get marked down faster than console games. A lof of games available for $10 or less.

haven't been on steam in forever. thanks for the heads up

haven't been on steam in forever. thanks for the heads up

they run sales all the time too, even during non holiday times. Holiday's though are huge. I have about 35 games or more from steam and probably paid about an average of $15 for each one. The deals are better than anywhere else. I actually check their site each and every day.

Only thing they dont have are a few of the newer EA games because they had a falling out with Steam over DLC releases or something. Stream doesnt have games like Dragon Age II, Battlefield 3, and a few others. They do have a lot of EA games though.

steam is pretty much the go-to site for pc games. very well run with great customer support

Wondered who was a closet pc gamer around these parts. I'll check it out but I barely game at all these days. Not to mention I haven't upgraded my hardware in almost 2 years so I'm well behind the never ending upgrade cycle curve:p

Wondered who was a closet pc gamer around these parts. I'll check it out but I barely game at all these days. Not to mention I haven't upgraded my hardware in almost 2 years so I'm well behind the never ending upgrade cycle curve:p

Yeah, its an expensive hobby.

One of the games today is Rage, which was released just a few months ago. Its only $14.99. It got decent reviews.

Skyrim

Skyrim is on sale today 33% off. $40.19 and it came out on 11-11-11 so its very new. Something to consider if you like RP games and dont have one to play right now. Me personally, I plan on waiting till the price comes down really low and they throw in a pacakged of all of the DLCs too.

yea my brother is a Gaming lover

thrashes the starcraft, WOW, LOL, battlefields, half-lives, and any other game that ever comes out

hes been going on about these sales for the past week and how there so cheap and he will never have time to play all the games hes bought

meanwhile i still miss Tekken 2 on my playstation LOL

yea my brother is a Gaming lover

thrashes the starcraft, WOW, LOL, battlefields, half-lives, and any other game that ever comes out

hes been going on about these sales for the past week and how there so cheap and he will never have time to play all the games hes bought

meanwhile i still miss Tekken 2 on my playstation LOL

LOL. The original playstation? I had that console a long while ago too.

I have a lot of games Ive not played too and Im wondering if I will ever play them all. I think im buying them faster than I can play them. its hard to turn down though when they sell them for between $4 and $15 or so.

Really good sales on games going on now. Each day a new group of games go on sale and the prices are 50-75% off. I noticed that the new Batman game is on sale for 50% off for $25 but there is only about 20 mins left for that. The sale runs through the 1st of Jan. I thought it would be good to mention this because Ive seen some other fellow gamers on here.

I use to huge on gaming especially when Counter-strike first came out, was real good and competed around version 1.3. Haven't been into it the last 3-4yrs since computers are outdated almost every other day and don't have $2k+ to spend on a decent gaming desktop.

To get me by though on somewhat latest games and especially Diablo 3 for those slow days at work, do you or anyone here know if this laptop would be decent enough? **broken link removed**

Never owned a laptop before but need one anyways for work so figured might as well get one for gaming as well on the side. Looking to spend under a grand if possible and i know it's trendy and you're mainly paying for the name but love the style/look of Alienware products. Any ideas on this specific one or recommendations for a decent gaming laptop under a grand? Appreciate the help guys, love to get back in it.

Lol, me too! haha

One of the games today is Rage, which was released just a few months ago. Its only $14.99. It got decent reviews.

If it's the same as the xbox360 Rage game then yes it's amazing to play but will beat the entire game in a day, maybe two days. Not long of a story but very fun especially if you can get it cheaper then i did on cosole for freaking $60. Not sure if there's any type of multiplayer or online benefits with it on PC since there is nothing to do once you beat it on xbox360

I use to huge on gaming especially when Counter-strike first came out, was real good and competed around version 1.3. Haven't been into it the last 3-4yrs since computers are outdated almost every other day and don't have $2k+ to spend on a decent gaming desktop.

To get me by though on somewhat latest games and especially Diablo 3 for those slow days at work, do you or anyone here know if this laptop would be decent enough? **broken link removed**

Never owned a laptop before but need one anyways for work so figured might as well get one for gaming as well on the side. Looking to spend under a grand if possible and i know it's trendy and you're mainly paying for the name but love the style/look of Alienware products. Any ideas on this specific one or recommendations for a decent gaming laptop under a grand? Appreciate the help guys, love to get back in it.

No, i dont think that could handle much, just my opinion. I would worry about that CPU being a bit slow and the GPU is pretty dated. Im not sure if you could upgrade the video card or not. Ive never owned a laptop. Id say if you could upgrade the video card to a GTX 470 or better it would do well enough. I wonder if the powersupply would be enough for a card like that. Can you even upgrade laptop video cards or is it all ongboard?

No, i dont think that could handle much, just my opinion. I would worry about that CPU being a bit slow and the GPU is pretty dated. Im not sure if you could upgrade the video card or not. Ive never owned a laptop. Id say if you could upgrade the video card to a GTX 470 or better it would do well enough. I wonder if the powersupply would be enough for a card like that. Can you even upgrade laptop video cards or is it all ongboard?

Sorry to hijack the thread but how much does it cost for one of the cheaper gaming cpu's that could handle today's games?

Sorry to hijack the thread but how much does it cost for one of the cheaper gaming cpu's that could handle today's games?

I would get an Intel I7 processor. A decent one will run about $200-$250 now I think. Its been awhile since I looked. I would get an X58 mother board. You can fill that up with up to 26 gigs of RAM, which is what I did. YOu want to be able to expand later. Id get a good power supply of 750 watts or more. I have a 950. Corsair is good. For a GPU a Nvidia gtx 470 or better. Not sure they still make the 470. I saw some 560 Ti I think today that were only about $250-$300 or so at microcenter.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear