over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT...I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE...

Steak Helmet

Banned
I consider this site and some of the people on here to be family. SInce i live in a small town I cannot tell anyone without it leaking out to anyone. SO, I know I can tell you fellas.

I HAD the most AMAZING NIGHT LASTNIGHT. I got a call from 2 employees and they were out drinking and having fun. I am not one to brag, but these 2 are the most beautiful women around. Tiny with fake boobs and just amazing. WEll, I get a call at about 10pm to come out and hang with them. WEll, I get there and I think it is them and a bunch of other friends...UH NO. just those 2 and they are pretty drunk. So, we proceed to go out and dance and have fun. WEll they suggest skinny dipping, but the lake is too cold, so I say hoow about the gym. They agree. We get there and the lights can be adjusted to make it like candle light. WEll, they take off their tops and leave their panties on. I get in shirtless and leave the underwear on. Earlier that night at the bar the one leans over to me adn says that she would love to kiss me, but there are tooo many people around. Well, when we get to the gym, she does not hesitate to kiss me while the other watches. SO we get into the hot tub and kiss...since the other suggested that I keep kissing her. Well, the other makes it clear that she wants to be kissed as we move from the hot tub to the pool. NOw I am in total SHICK...you guys have no idea how hot they are....one draw back, they are both very invovled, but their men are out of town. SO, they have told me that they have been waiting for this for a long long long time. Welll, throughout the next 4 hours, I am kissing and banging each of them throughout the night. Sex almost happened, but they saif give it time and I can have both of them at the same time. They both have talked about this a few times and they feel that I am the perfect guy for this.

YOu have no idea how in SHOCK I am...BEAUTIFUL women...I have pics of them, but I cannot share them since this is a smaller town and people talk around here...

I just wanted to SHARE because I cannot tell anyone.

Thanks fellas.

I will NEVER SETTLE for SECOND BEST or question myself when it comes to women.

i hate you

Steak Helmet said:
Welll, throughout the next 4 hours, I am kissing and banging each of them throughout the night. Sex almost happened, but they saif give it time and I can have both of them at the same time. They both have talked about this a few times and they feel that I am the perfect guy for this.

So you did or did not bang them? You said kissing and banging throughout the night, then said sex almost happened?
GRIZZ

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, STEAK!

EMAIL ME SOME PICS YOU BASTARD! HAHHAA.......;)

Re: Re: OT...I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE...

grizzly said:

So you did or did not bang them? You said kissing and banging throughout the night, then said sex almost happened?
GRIZZ

Sorry I meant finger banging...I did not want to get too graphic, just out of repsect for the board

JEHTRO,

I will send you some pics for sure. :)
BUT YOU MUST DELETE THEM after I do.

THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM, STEAK!

I AM HAPPY THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU!

Yeah things are picking up for this guy.

Hey you should come up here for the 4th weekend???

SHit come up sometime and I will take you to the WORLD'S gym or the athletic club I am soon to manage(cross your fingers).

Re: THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM, STEAK!

JETHRO TULL said:
I AM HAPPY THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU!
I see that you were able to get in Jethro!

Steak:
SO - What's the problem!?!? :confused: :eek: :D

xcel

V,

IT was a long time waiting...we have been flirting since AUGUST of last year, but since they were so INVOVLED with their men, I did not want to persue it...but they came to me and I am not one to push away beautiful women.

I hear ya on all that craziness...I ran a nightclub for a few years in a college town and it would get crazy.

GOOD PICS STEAK! HAHAHA

ATTA BOY!:D

Can I smell your fingers? Nothing like STRANGE especialy two at a time. Have had that only twice. Very very fun!!

Nice job

you should have hit it when you had a chance though. Threesomes with involved, hot, not-skanky chicks are difficult to come by.

Here's hoping one of them doesn't get a stupid conscience attack before the orgy. - CH

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws