advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain what purity % means when it comes to HGH vials?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I keep seeing slight variations in purity % when I look at HGH testing results and I don’t know exactly how much I should care. What makes a 97% purity vial worse than a 99% purity vial?

I’ve seen people mention more side effects but how are we measuring that? Personal anecdotes? What side effects are worse on lower purity vials?

I have a prescription for Omnitrope at 2IU per day. My RHR is affected minimally (42-44 per night).

I have only ran GH from two different sponsors on this board.

One I hold a noticeable amount of fluid.

The other the same however my breathing also becomes labored and I get random patches of itchy skin.

To be frank I don’t know anything about the purity

I keep seeing slight variations in purity % when I look at HGH testing results and I don’t know exactly how much I should care. What makes a 97% purity vial worse than a 99% purity vial?

I’ve seen people mention more side effects but how are we measuring that? Personal anecdotes? What side effects are worse on lower purity vials?
In real world terms, if you’ve got purity above 95% and no dimer, I would call that standard. Anything below that I wouldn’t accept and anything above is a plus obv

This may be an obscenely stupid question - could someone please explain "Dimer" to me as though I am in fourth grade? All I can find is the correlation of Dimer and Oligomer forms and to be honest I don't understand either.

This may be an obscenely stupid question - could someone please explain "Dimer" to me as though I am in fourth grade? All I can find is the correlation of Dimer and Oligomer forms and to be honest I don't understand either.
As I understand it, a dimer is 2 gh proteins that have become bound together. I believe technically when tested as purity it still reads as gh, but is unusable by the body which is why the separate dimer test is important.

@Type-IIx pls correct if wrong

As I understand it, a dimer is 2 gh proteins that have become bound together. I believe technically when tested as purity it still reads as gh, but is unusable by the body which is why the separate dimer test is important.

So any purity below 95% or a purity above 95% with a dimer is essentially worthless?

So any purity below 95% or a purity above 95% with a dimer is essentially worthless?
Not worthless. I’d say it’s a sliding scale based on how much you feel comfortable paying for gh that isn’t as good as many others out there.

that’s just me personally saying I wouldn’t purchase it below 95 and or with a dimer that’s significant (which I can’t even remember the measurement of what I considered acceptable because most has no dimer now)

Not worthless. I’d say it’s a sliding scale based on how much you feel comfortable paying for gh that isn’t as good as many others out there.

that’s just me personally saying I wouldn’t purchase it below 95 and or with a dimer that’s significant (which I can’t even remember the measurement of what I considered acceptable because most has no dimer now)
Ok but what would happen if we inject the inferior HGH? Does it not work as well? Do we get sick? What is the actual difference when it comes to the results?

Ok but what would happen if we inject the inferior HGH? Does it not work as well? Do we get sick? What is the actual difference when it comes to the results?
It would be just like taking EAA’s but say 1/2 is cut w mannitol. You’ve still got EAA’s and you’re paying a price tag for 1000g but only 500g is “usable”

So whatever’s in the vial is still sterile to inject, your body just isn’t getting to use 10iu. So at 95% purity and no dimer assuming a 0% loss on draw and inject (lol) you’re only getting 9.5iu

The rest would be fragments of gh that didn’t hold together

To add, from my understanding of dimer simplified, is a defect to one or more of the GH proteins.

It would be just like taking EAA’s but say 1/2 is cut w mannitol. You’ve still got EAA’s and you’re paying a price tag for 1000g but only 500g is “usable”

So whatever’s in the vial is still sterile to inject, your body just isn’t getting to use 10iu. So at 95% purity and no dimer assuming a 0% loss on draw and inject (lol) you’re only getting 9.5iu

so then you could theoretically adjust the dosage of the 95% purity no Dimer vial to 10.5iu in order to get 10iu then?

Appreciate your knowledge here. Very helpful.

so then you could theoretically adjust the dosage of the 95% purity no Dimer vial to 10.5iu in order to get 10iu then?

Appreciate your knowledge here. Very helpful.
No problem

And yes this is probably why most labs try to overdose their vials

To add, from my understanding of dimer simplified, is a defect to one or more of the GH proteins.
I was curious so I went looking

Dimer is just when they’re bonded together. “Di” meaning two, “mer” meaning parts. A gh molecule is a single protein. So when two gh “mono-mers” get bound together you get a dimer.

HOWEVER, what you’re referring to, a defect in the protein structure or a substitution of amino acids in the sequence DOES make the molecule more prone to dimerization

Does purity and fluid retention go hand in hand? Ie less %pure you hold more water?

Thanks. I didn’t really know what dimer meant

The purity of our gh is 97%.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity