over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: Law of Attraction stuff

Honestly, to me this is more remarkable than athletic gifts.

Watching the Bill Gates docu series on Netflix, Bill describes as a child answering math questions played on a record in class. Blowing though it with ease, he looked around at his peers and realized he was different.

He reads 100 pages an hour with full comprehension, on almost any subject.

No amount of will can replicate that.

Clearly bro, you’ve never heard this song...

OP must be right
Lmao

Most def. something to it, I've put things out in the universe either by saying them out loud to someone or writing them down and they have came to fruition. Of course you have to put the work into it too.

Academics are much like athletics. As a high school science teacher I had some students that seemed to be born with natural intelligence in science. They would barely do homework and didn't really study for my tests but managed to earn an 80% or higher. Most of the students put in their work and would earn between a 70 to 80%, worked hard to do it. Then I had some that were born smart and did some hard work, they would earn 90% or more. There were students that could work as hard as humanly possible and they still couldn't earn an A.
I experience this every year as a middle school social studies teacher. No matter the subject of the lesson or my teaching strategy there are a specific number of students who understand the subject in historical context and another group who reliably either struggle to or cannot accomplish this. There is no arguing that you can make someone faster/more capable in certain areas, but you can't actually make them fast or proficient in an area they struggle with.

I believed the fairytale part of it when I was younger, until I put it to the test and reality...

Sure you can get MOSTLY what you want out of life.. You can absolutely live the life you want....

But imagining it is only 1% of it.. That’s the bullshit Oprah Winfrey show nonsense that makes people feel better about it...

The REALITY is the HARD WORK and ENDLESS HOURS you have to put in to get the life you want... PERIOD...

Of course being positive and never giving up and constantly maintaining your vision is important... But it’s absolutely NOTHING compared to the 100+ hours a week and YEARS of consistency I’ve already put in and NEED TO CONTINUE to put in to achieve what I want out of life.. I’m still no where near where I want to be.. Am I closer than yesterday? Absolutely... But I didn’t get here and will never get to where I want by just being positive and imagining it...

That’s the hard truth people leave out when discussing this...

Ive talked about it with many people on multiple subjects and as soon as you bring up the endless hours and sometimes decades of those endless hours needed to achieve a certain goal, their demeanor changes almost immediately...

The reality is people want a magic pill and quick fix to their goals, they don’t want to hear the hard work it takes to achieve it..
i did door hangers in a january winter while it was sleeting at 7 am on a sunday morning.
someone once called me "lucky" to have the business i have.
luck aint got nothing to do with it

Edit: and i will add, a fear of failing can be as powerful or more powerful than positive thinking. its just not as enjoyable.
-F2S

God only helps those who help themselves. So keep a positive attitude and keep working..

I was exploring spirituality for awhile 2012-15. Having positive thoughts certainly is better than having negative ones. I see people who think negative all the time...their life is a mess. They are miserable. Its all about internal dialogue. I listened to Cd's and read books...Eckart Tolle, Jack Canfield, Jerry and Ester Hicks, Wayne Dyer, The Secret, Michael Beckwith, even Tony Robbins. I did some meditation, its proven to have a calming health effect. I feel I leaned some helpful ideas which I hope I maintain still.

I’ve visualized and manifested a significant number of things, cars, laptops, iPods, gift cards etc. enough to still not fully believe in it, because I’m not a very spiritual person, but smart enough to use it to my advantage.

I don’t believe in any energy being at work, parallel universes or any of the more spiritual/metaphysical stuff, I think when you focus on something and basically “fake it til you make it” emotionally, you set yourself up to make it happen, often in ways that don’t really involve any work on your part.

It could all be coincidence, but I’d say my success rate is above 70% in manifesting things down to exact details. From what I’ve seen, it’s not some magic wand, the things Ive manifested have been things I felt extremely excited about for whatever reason. With one of the cars, I went and rented the exact make/model/color and drove it so that when I was driving my car, I could really visualize everything down to the feel of the steering wheel, the armrest etc.

It’s never worked when I want something just because, when there’s no real emotion attached to it. Ie. Everyone seems to want 10 million dollars, but very few people are excited about the 16 hour days of breaking even for several years that go into starting a business, hell, maybe you even have hood guilt if you grew up poor. You can’t manifest that because deep down you don’t really want it.

"The Gospel of Thomas" was never taken out of the Bible, because it isn't Scripture. It's one of several books which fraudulently claimed to be so, but which Christians realized wasn't actually so. That being said, as you said, I do think a few things in the actual Bible indicate that a positive outlook is beneficial. For one, those who see God as merciful, good, and loving, will find Him to be so. But when it comes to imagining your way into a Lamborghini, I don't think it works quite like that. Undoubtedly, believing you can accomplish something and focusing on doing so, is necessary to actually accomplishing it. I mean, telling yourself you can't do something, usually results in you not doing it.

fraudulently? according to who? orthodox Christians? the original scripture is gnostic.

I’ve visualized and manifested a significant number of things, cars, laptops, iPods, gift cards etc. enough to still not fully believe in it, because I’m not a very spiritual person, but smart enough to use it to my advantage.

I don’t believe in any energy being at work, parallel universes or any of the more spiritual/metaphysical stuff, I think when you focus on something and basically “fake it til you make it” emotionally, you set yourself up to make it happen, often in ways that don’t really involve any work on your part.

It could all be coincidence, but I’d say my success rate is above 70% in manifesting things down to exact details. From what I’ve seen, it’s not some magic wand, the things Ive manifested have been things I felt extremely excited about for whatever reason. With one of the cars, I went and rented the exact make/model/color and drove it so that when I was driving my car, I could really visualize everything down to the feel of the steering wheel, the armrest etc.

It’s never worked when I want something just because, when there’s no real emotion attached to it. Ie. Everyone seems to want 10 million dollars, but very few people are excited about the 16 hour days of breaking even for several years that go into starting a business, hell, maybe you even have hood guilt if you grew up poor. You can’t manifest that because deep down you don’t really want it.
try some plant medicine from the amazon I am willing to bet you will change your opinion.

fraudulently? according to who? orthodox Christians? the original scripture is gnostic.
Oh Heavens no. Not even secular atheistic historians would say that. The first books written included Galatians, Thessalonians, Corinthians, the Gospel of Mark, etc. The earliest Christians all unanimously believed that Jesus was sent by Yahweh, in the flesh, etc. Gnosticism does not represent original Christianity. Not at all. Gnosticism comes not from the first but the second century and was mainly started by two men, Marcion and Valentinus, neither of whom knew an actual Apostle let alone Jesus.

Very stupid thread

Or maybe you're too stupid to understand? Most of this shit is backed by science. Energy, frequencies, vibrations, dimensions,

There are bible verses talking about it "ask believe and receive"
Jesus told ppl they could have his powers if they believed they could. All ancients have talked about this. This is why media and Hollywood are programming and distracting ppl so, stupid ppl like you think this is stupid and you're just here to live a meaningless life and die

Very stupid thread
Not stupid enough ..it got your attention and reply.

Your reply says
1- you're to young
2- gym and weights is the only thing in your head

I’m not sure I’m understanding what you’re saying here, but are you saying as long as you believe and work hard you can achieve absolutely anything and that applies to absolutely any human being??

If so, sorry, but you’re wrong... And that’s the Oprah Winfrey bullshit part that just sounds nice when you’re talking to a group of people but the reality is WE’RE NOT ALL CREATED EQUAL..

I mean, if bodybuilding doesn’t show you that I don’t know what else will... How many guys believed their ass off and worked their asses off for DECADES and still never won an Olympia? I can think of a couple off the top of my head who should’ve won and didn’t. Was it they didn’t believe enough? Work hard enough? Lol

No matter how hard I try, even if my parents would’ve put in basketball at 4 years old, I would NEVER be or beat a Lebron James, sorry, but it ain’t happening no matter how much I believe or how hard I work.. I’m 5’8 and 175lbs and those were the genetics I was given...

Same goes for most athletics.. Ask ANY COACH worth a shit and they’ll tell you, they can tell when a kids are 5-6 years old, who’s going to be a great QB, who’s got what it takes to be a pitcher and who he’s going to put in the outfield, where the kids don’t even hit that far but they’re not a liability and they feel like they’re doing something...

We see it in martial arts all the time, I know kids that started young and never made anything if themselves and tried their asses off, put in endless hours, then you have guys like Jorge Masvidal (we’re from the same area) and I met him back when he first turned pro when he was 18-20 years old, and he would eat McDonald’s and party during training camp, STILL DOES (he trains with my BJJ coach) and look at him, some guys have full blown nutritionists, are super strict and can’t crack the top 10 in the UFC to save their life, Jorge Masvidal eats whatever he wants, just decided “eh I’m gona be a little more serious about this” and he’s arguably one of the best to ever be in the sport and he’s PEAKING AT 35 YEARS OLD AFTER 17 YEARS OF FIGHTING WHEN MOST GUYS ARE RETIRED BY THAT AGE...

I’ve personally seen kids go from white belt to black belt in BJJ in a matter of 5-6 years (which is exceptionally fast) and kids that started around the same time put in equal or more hours of training and it took them that long to go from white belt to blue belt... They just didn’t have it, and that’s the reality...

Oh anybody can be a Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk? All we have to do is believe and work hard? Pft Lol C’mon Bro. You have to be realistic.. There’s a reason why people in those categories only make up 0.001% of the population throughout all of human history, and I promise it’s not the law of attraction, it’s they’re exceptionally intelligent and gifted human beings who ALSO put in a crazy work ethic...

You have people in this world who have talent (meaning they’re gifted with certain attributes) and you have people in this world who have skill (the product of hours upon hours of beating on their craft) and those 2 things separate, can compete with each other, a lazy business man who has talent can be outworked by a guy who just won’t stop hitting the books and work ethic etc. If Lebron James was a lazy guy who barely went to practice etc more guys would probably have a chance at competing with him...

But mix TALENT AND SKILL and you’re pretty fucked.. Those people shine through every single time.. No amount of positive thinking is going to turn the average Joe into an Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Conor McGregor, Lebron James etc etc.. That’s reality...
I think there’s some misconception as to what people actually “want”. The Lamborghini example often comes up. IMO, the people that actually want a Lamborghini (or whatever car you like) are practically non-existant.... people want the image that comes with being seen in that car, they want women (or men) checking them out, they want to post selfies on Instagram with their car.... that’s not wanting a Lambo, it’s wanting attention, validation etc.
The guy who truly wants a lambo is reading about the history of the company, taking free apprenticeships at exotic car shops just so he can take the car apart and learn about it with zero pay. I did have a friend like this, he was up at 4 A.M. on the weekends to go to track events, he wasn’t taking selfies, he didn’t show up looking nice, he was PASSIONATE about driving and auto-engineering, we were 12 years old and he could literally guess a car driving by just by the exhaust note. He had three exotics before he turned 30.

So what happens. Person sits around visualizing a Purple Lamborghini, but they can’t stand the lifestyle that goes with owning those types of toys. How are you going to own an exotic car if you complain that you didn’t get a big enough raise at work for example, those two thoughts are completely conflicting.

Fitness. You might not be a. Mr. O. But you can be really unimpressive looking, like Scott Herman, and make six figures a year working out, get sponsored by BSN and live the lifestyle. Who cares if he doesn’t have 19 inch arms? He’s making the money, he’s recognized, he’s sponsored by a massive company. I have a far better physique than him, yet he’s done more in the fitness game than I ever will.

Entrepreneurs. Do you actually like getting by on 4 hours of sleep? Do you enjoy the grind? If not, you’re not going to be Jeff Bezos. Unless you enjoy that lifestyle, what you want is seemingly the money.... but it’s not even the money. You don’t want a bunch of pieces of paper, you want the fame, or perhaps freedom, maybe you don’t want to work for anyone else and want to do things on your terms. THOSE things you can accomplish.

I think too many people will realize they don’t actually want the things they think they want, if they take the time to really reflect. I don’t fully understand this and it could be better worded by someone more knowledgeable, this is my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I believe in this. I'm living it, but I credit God.
Actually, its all basically the same thing. put your faith in something, pray or imagine, and manifest it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws