over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT....Look at this ASSHOLE

Good Shape

Registered
If this has already been posted I apologize. If not, prepare to be enraged or just laugh you ass off.....

**broken link removed**

dood...that assclown is pathetic. I think he's fishing for his 15 min of fame....but he's probably taken a few ass whippin's since his face has been on national TV. He's typical of many self absorbed "ME" people who feel that every privilege they are given is a "right". This punk knows nothing of sacrifice and has no appreciation of the good fortune he has had being a citizen of the United States of America. It's a shame that immigrants many times have a deeper love and appreciation for this country than native born citizens. This poop packer acknowledges that freedom isn't free but openly despises those who pay the ultimate price to maintain it.....only in Amercia.

yes this has been up before. I wouldn't post the link as he doesn't need anymore attention.

Revenge is sweet!!!!!

Michael Crooks personal site is not longer there, I guess he removed it, and now the forsake the troops site is also gone courtesy of the men and women of the air force (3cox1.net) :D

Check it out.

**broken link removed**

perhaps one of the most illprepared and dillusional ppl i have ever seen...he is a traitor to me and every American citizen and should be arrested and shot dead...

bigbaldbulldog said:
perhaps one of the most illprepared and dillusional ppl i have ever seen...he is a traitor to me and every American citizen and should be arrested and shot dead...

If you feel that way, you're no better than him. He has a right to voice his opinion.

Hi...

BCC said:
If you feel that way, you're no better than him. He has a right to voice his opinion.
Hmmm... i am very much for the freedom do anything and say everything even burn the flag...but this guy came on calling troops a bunch of names in a time of war. 50 years ago that would of put you in prison ...he attacked the wrong ppl. From what little i could pick up from him...he said that soldiers were dumbass's for going in and working for $9,000 a year and living in base housing...and fighting wars for the freedom of others who can not fight..

i served in the ARMY and i gave alot to myself as wellas others so they have freedoms and then this clown comes on and disrespects every hard working soldier who is trying to get a head in life and help others and all he can say is that we are dumb for doing it..

The big picture is he is a traitor who is trying to divide Americans apart with his terroristic train of thought and it is ppl like him that do just that...divide a country....

There is a time to shut your mouth no matter what your opinion..My mom always said if you do not have anything nice to say do not say it and this guy should keep his mouth closed..

i have friends who are fighting and were fighting over there and if anyone cares to take 4 years of your life and try it out feel free to do so....walk a mile in their shoes..

what a faggot

I'm really surprised one of My brothers from the CORPS have not picked this assclown off yet :D

bigbaldbulldog said:

Not only is his site pathetic, did anyone see the message he posted on it faking his own death? The message claimed to be from a relative or something, saying that two soldiers beat him to death in front of his wife and infant daughter...turns out that it was just a story that he made up to garner more attention. God, I hate that guy.

that link sure punked him out.

Michael Crook appeared on Fox News Channel's Hannity and Colmes. Mr. Crook is available via AIM at SMSupportDesk, and Yahoo Messenger at fttcasttdesk. The FTT Hotline is ready for calls at (315) 295-2602. Or, come visit him at his house. You are welcome to bring guns, knives, and whatever you like to him at 420 Berwick Road South in Syracuse."

I bet he has had hell to pay .

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner