over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Paper products

lift heavy

Newbies
I got some paper products from our feline friend. A couple of the sheets split , meaning the thickness of the paper separated. That is where some of the chemical is. I used a razor to cut the squares, and of cource you get two squares, I noticed some powder spilled out. In my mind, how can I have gotten the full dose. His web site say's this rarley happens, but it is O.K. But his only rational is that some people who complained about theirs splitting ordered again. Don't get me wrong he is a stand up guy but I don't see how I am getting the full dose as per his site some of the chemical lies between the layers. Has this happened to anyone else? If so were you satisfied with the results?

Happened to me. It's why I don't do paper products anymore.

I Just finished off 100 squares of his anavar and I am Very pleased!
Just cut into the next 100 and put them in a little asprin bottle.
Not only has by strength gone up but I Actually Feel Good! I have no doubts in my mind its every bit of what its suppose to be if not Over.
I started out at 4 squares a day and Soon found 2 and 1/2 ( appx 25mg) was all I needed. Very good Product Imho

I guess Im not understanding exactly what your saying?
some of the chemical lies between the layers :confused: Of course it does..
Or are you saying you feel like you lost a bit of the chemical while cutting it into squares? I didnt notice that myself... Im very satisfied with the paperVar.

No, the layers of paper seperated. The thickness of the paper seperated.I'll take a pic if noone understands. More like a "manufacturing defect".

Last edited:
lift heavy said:
No, the layers of paper seperated. The thickness of the paper seperated.I'll take a pic if noone understands. More like a "manufacturing defect".

ahh, I understand what your saying now.
Not sure about that then... Mine didnt do that. Infact I was worried I may lose a bit of the good stuff when cutting into daily squares so I made a nice clean spot where I was cutting them And I tell ya I dont beleive I lost even a speck! Maybe you got a defected sheet or something I have no idea.

Paper is the only oral I use right now. RC overdoses by a certain % to insure that when you cut your sheets into squares, even if a slight amount of powder is lost in the process, you still get at least the amount that you paid for.

Not sure on the split paper. I've used some var in the past with good results. I always cut the paper over a piece of glass, go if there was even a tiny flake lost, I could lick it up when done. No reason to waste any good stuff :)

I too had my drol split but it really is no big deal. I cut them carefully with a razor blade and saved any spilled powder, I just licked it all up (yummy), kinda like Fun Sticks for kids powder.

Anyway, as stated RC overdoses for this very reason, as well as to ensure that each dose is a close to the mg as the next one. Having it split is no big deal and nothing you should worry about.

anthony roberts said:
Paper is the only oral I use right now. RC overdoses by a certain % to insure that when you cut your sheets into squares, even if a slight amount of powder is lost in the process, you still get at least the amount that you paid for.

yeah, you gotta read the whole site. says that on there. my friend did some.. said he lost a little paper when he cut the squares... so he'd lick the sides and they'd "glue" back together... barely lost anything. worked damned good too, he said

RAWR!!! <----- my was my cat impression :D

hi from australia

i'm trying to get the papervar,it's bloody hard here in australi to get any roids.
is there any chance you can help me out buddy,and tell me where to find it.
thanks mate

buying info

yeah, you gotta read the whole site. says that on there. my friend did some.. said he lost a little paper when he cut the squares... so he'd lick the sides and they'd "glue" back together... barely lost anything. worked damned good too, he said

RAWR!!! <----- my was my cat impression :D

hi,i need a referee to buy some product from this site for papervar, can you be that person,thanks mate.

hi,i need a referee to buy some product from this site for papervar, can you be that person,thanks mate.

do ppl not have the time or patience to do research...there is a sticky on every sponsor here, banners everywhere....research! i seriously doubt anyone is gonna give you a source/sponsor name especially with a 4 post count. stick around you will see what sponsors are all about here...read your posts and go from there...life is not about freebies...LOL

i use paper redi all the time and they split to but its no big deal,i finnd a sharp pear of scisors,and only cut 1 day at atime does the trick,the last time i used pdrol at 100mg a day it was so strong i had to come of after 4 weeks,i started out at 50mg a day and that was great ,then got greedy and got hit with sides ,next cycle 50 mg drol and stanazol only:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131