over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT with Syntheselen& Synthetine

Earthworm

Newbies
I Am ending a 10 week cycle of 375mg of sus and 300mg of deca and i am gonna take a couple of months off. I have been reading and researching good quality natural supps for a quality pct. just ordered syntheselen& synthetine , bout 2 months worth, and ordered some creatine and some lba's from TP. My question is, other than what i have mentioned is there any other supps i should take while i'm taking the synthetek products? Also this is my 1st time using Syntheselen& Synthetine, after a cycle, so if anyone wants to know how the products worked for me, i'll be posting the results.

Whenever I relied on those natural supplements for PCT, I lost all my gains from the cycle. Since then I use Nolvadex or Clomid and have bounce back much quicker. Is there a reason you do not want to use a SERM?

I got some nolva. i usaually use creatine and some type of NO supp. I have used some of the Synthetek products and liked em. Been reading alot about them , and thought i'd give em try.

I got some nolva. i usaually use creatine and some type of NO supp. I have used some of the Synthetek products and liked em. Been reading alot about them , and thought i'd give em try.

Would be great to know how your experience with them.

im running both now they are great products. :)

SB

Definitely, kick ass products. The only time i have stopped is when I ran out and was waiting for my next order lol

On my 2nd day now...the only thing i don't like is shooting Syntheselen, been pinning my delts, and it feels like a heavyweight is punching the shit out of my arm. wish i put up some pics of before, i'll put some up tomorrow.

I have used syntheselen during PCT and it worked well. I leaned out and maintained strength. Fullness diminished, but that is to be expected. I also ran typical PCT products.

On my 2nd day now...the only thing i don't like is shooting Syntheselen, been pinning my delts, and it feels like a heavyweight is punching the shit out of my arm. wish i put up some pics of before, i'll put some up tomorrow.

Have you tried any other sites? I pretty much stick to glutes, if I
ever have any discomfort its always minimal there if any at all.

Delts seem to hurt a lot more for me no matter what im putting in.

I Am ending a 10 week cycle of 375mg of sus and 300mg of deca and i am gonna take a couple of months off. I have been reading and researching good quality natural supps for a quality pct. just ordered syntheselen& synthetine , bout 2 months worth, and ordered some creatine and some lba's from TP. My question is, other than what i have mentioned is there any other supps i should take while i'm taking the synthetek products? Also this is my 1st time using Syntheselen& Synthetine, after a cycle, so if anyone wants to know how the products worked for me, i'll be posting the results.

How are you going bro?

well...

i had a drawback the other day i took 1 x-tren pill , and thought i was going to die. I had the worst flu like hot cold sweats i have ever had in my life . Maybe i'm a big pussy but i will never take any of those prohormones ever. I don't know if it reacted to me or the 2 supps from synthetek. I don't know and i don't care. I'll stick with real gear. So, i didn't take anything for 3 days , hopefully it doesn't screw me up too bad. Another thing, it's a motha fucker taking those pins in my delts over and over, i started pinnin tha glutes eod, that helps alot. i'll show ya what 3 weeks looks like i'll take a pic tomorrow, i keep procrastinating cause i'm so busy with work and my 2 kids. Overall i like how it makes me look and train in tha gym. Btw i also take Kre-alklyn and TP's Geranimo(xyz). All those supps after gear help so much.

I would look at the test boosters that TP has. Libo-4 is a great product and I think it would help ya a lot.

that"s funny , i just bought it, started taking it for 4 days , another tp supp that i love.

i had a drawback the other day i took 1 x-tren pill , and thought i was going to die. I had the worst flu like hot cold sweats i have ever had in my life . Maybe i'm a big pussy but i will never take any of those prohormones ever. I don't know if it reacted to me or the 2 supps from synthetek. I don't know and i don't care. I'll stick with real gear. So, i didn't take anything for 3 days , hopefully it doesn't screw me up too bad. Another thing, it's a motha fucker taking those pins in my delts over and over, i started pinnin tha glutes eod, that helps alot. i'll show ya what 3 weeks looks like i'll take a pic tomorrow, i keep procrastinating cause i'm so busy with work and my 2 kids. Overall i like how it makes me look and train in tha gym. Btw i also take Kre-alklyn and TP's Geranimo(xyz). All those supps after gear help so much.

Wouldn't have been the Synthetine or Syntheteselen. Never
heard of those sides from those products and I definitely agree on the
glutes being easier to pin then delts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510