over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide progress...

hey question for yall experienced pep guyz. Icve neva used them at all but def intersted and have been for awhile. Wut i hve been running is anabolic for alm,ost 5yrs now and have done during that time period i believe 3-4 stints with human grade hg Was using nutropin each time ranging anywhere from 4-7ius daily and did each run 4-6 monts as well. But havent used growth in over a yr and half now. So back to my main question...
I'm looking for size gains and keep seeing people mentioning the cjc dac and mk677. My question is wuts the wkly dose i should start at for each, how should i split them through the wk and lastly is how long should i run them. I'll of course be running my juice as well which at the moment is 1200mg test wkly and 800mg deca wkly. Would greatly apreciate some help here guys and thanks to all. GOD BLESS

hey question for yall experienced pep guyz. Icve neva used them at all but def intersted and have been for awhile. Wut i hve been running is anabolic for alm,ost 5yrs now and have done during that time period i believe 3-4 stints with human grade hg Was using nutropin each time ranging anywhere from 4-7ius daily and did each run 4-6 monts as well. But havent used growth in over a yr and half now. So back to my main question...
I'm looking for size gains and keep seeing people mentioning the cjc dac and mk677. My question is wuts the wkly dose i should start at for each, how should i split them through the wk and lastly is how long should i run them. I'll of course be running my juice as well which at the moment is 1200mg test wkly and 800mg deca wkly. Would greatly apreciate some help here guys and thanks to all. GOD BLESS

I would start at 4mg DAC/wk 25 mg of MK ED in the morning.

the OP is just too pompus about his gains, yall are to busy getting the back of your throats reemed by his magic stick to realize it !

Yea i admit my genetics isnt the best for adding muscle but i still see his bloody vagina clearly!!!

Whats a good starter pep protocal?

the OP is just too pompus about his gains, yall are to busy getting the back of your throats reemed by his magic stick to realize it !

Yea i admit my genetics isnt the best for adding muscle but i still see his bloody vagina clearly!!!

Whats a good starter pep protocal?

Why would you want any advice from a bullshitter ?
I have something i can stick down your throat douche bag!
Swear to god i have more direction with my cum shots than some of you pathetic fucks.
These guys are the real deal cause i wouldn't even try their stuff if it wasn't!
Yes more than likely you have the genetics of a big pile of shit!
Do everybody a good favor get the fuck off PM ,IF YOU HAD ANYTHING POSITIVE IT ISN'T ON THIS BOARD!

Not just you but a couple of others here just striking up drama which may be the fact your either 15 or a tard!
So glad i don't know people like you in real life cause i can't handle waste of lifes like you,i would never stay out of the can for not keeping myself from beating the piss out of you as well piss all over you afterwards.
I for one never lose my cool very much but posts like this and a few others just is the straw that breaks the ,you know the rest,right?

Leave.please !

Psst throw out bull like this and then ask for help with a starter pep cycle:action-s::c'eeky-sm:cheeky'sm:'heeky-sm:devil-:mi

Last edited:
I never said I was better than anyone.. And what does the size of my penis have to do with my progress pics?

He is just pissed cause you didn't post your dick pics like he does on patheticpedifile.com

No jawdriver i mean crashdriver he isn't cut that way ,waste of life fuck:mad:

I have learned in life you cant fix stupid..

I have personally seen guys make BETTER gains that I have with no gear or PEPTIDES.. Hard work, a good diet, and moving heavy ass metal will take you places brother..

And with my IGF levels hovering around 600 did you think I wasnt gonna grow????

Last edited:
alright alright.....just hazing you

GS seems experienced at flogging dolphins:eek:

what were your igf levels before the peps

alright alright.....just hazing you

GS seems experienced at flogging dolphins:eek:

what were your igf levels before the peps

Please dont back peddle thats such a chump move...well in your case its par for the course.

I cannot stand little young dooshes like you who have no experience and choose to try to torpedo other peoples posts, you are truly a troll and dont belong on this board.

Just leave.

im not going to kneel down to this guy right off the bat and bless his almighty:mad:

i have to test you for congruence before i take anything you say seriouslly !

how long after the inject is best time to take a serum test for the IGF levels ?

im not going to kneel down to this guy right off the bat and bless his almighty:mad:

i have to test you for congruence before i take anything you say seriouslly !

how long after the inject is best time to take a serum test for the IGF levels ?

First off, this is the members picture section.

Either you give the guy props for making progress or you dont say anything and move on.
Hes posting pics (like we all do from time to time) to measure progress not ask for validation of his methods.

Only and ignorant noobie troll who posts up his own fucking dumb questions like interpreting blood work without the test values to show, says or does shit like this in an inappropriate manner.

Which is why you are getting flamed and just need to take your STFU pill and move on.
You fucking kiddies are all the same, think you got this whole game figure out.
YOU DONT.
And furthermore unless you got pics of yourself doing better than Cauthen in progress, you just need to know your role and keep your mouth shut.
Back of the bus.

the bitter texture of your communication tells me to tread lightly around you...so i will...

thanks for the tips.

the bitter texture of your communication tells me to tread lightly around you...so i will...

thanks for the tips.

Ok bro you finally got your 50 posts.. Go on to the sponsors thread!

I have a question for the pep guys. Are they tested for in MLB, NFL, IOC, NCAA, UFC or any other athletic arena on the planet? If not, why?

What is the difference between these peptides and anything else u can pick up at gnc?

Thanks.

I have a question for the pep guys. Are they tested for in MLB, NFL, IOC, NCAA, UFC or any other athletic arena on the planet? If not, why?

What is the difference between these peptides and anything else u can pick up at gnc?

Thanks.

Ive heard they can be but I don't know if they do.

Ive heard they can be but I don't know if they do.

Yes I believe they are prohibited.. Didnt A-rod get caught up using CJC and ghrp..

I found it..

**broken link removed**

"SI.com noted that one of the documents shows a purported doping regimen prescribed to Rodriguez that includes as many as 19 injections: four subcutaneous injections of IGF-1, nine shots of CJC (a growth hormone-releasing hormone) and GHRP (growth hormone-releasing peptide), and six shots of HGH at 2.5 international units."

On another note.. A-rod makes 25 million a year.. he/his doctors/his staff CLEARLY know these work and their benefits.. if its good enough for a 25mil a year pro baseball player it should be good enough for us eh?

Thanks.

There is nothing at GNC that will even come close. They say at those stores, they have supplements that work as good as injectable GH too. I know for a fact, nothing in those supplement store compares. But they will do a lot more fancy advertisment and make outrageous claims.

So they would be classified as a performance enhancing drug along the lines of ephedrine etc since they're legal. ??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131