over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

permabulkers

Well

There is a member on this forum....top 10 finisher in the national shows......great physique......just ruining himself now with site oil, gaining weight, etc........people tell him he looks huge, etc.........its sad and I have no clue how to tell him....people cant see the reality of it because they have never BEEN THERE....he will never be the same........guaranteed. He needs to lose AT LEAST 50 pounds now....but when he gets there he will have stretch marks and loose skin.....never shrink wrapped again.

I was my heaviest

at 240lbs, super strong but looked plumpish. I'm now around 205lbs (I'm not ever gonna be a pro, I know, and I'm happy with that) and my body prefers to be around 195-215 to be comfortable and look good (dieted down to 180lbs after I got to 240 and looked great "for me" but felt like crap). Being at around 205lbs right now I know I'll grow into what I desire and keep a focus on staying LEAN (not super ripped like you shredheads out there ;) ) and HEALTHY inside and healthy looking outside.
Phil, great thoughts by the way, I hate the darn stretch marks (but I was getting them at 170lbs when I was young) and that loose skin....I don't have a ton of it but a little that only tightens up as my muscles fill up more, that stuff SUCKS.

Like said earlier. Its about the right foods in the right macros at the right times.

There is a member on this forum....top 10 finisher in the national shows......great physique......just ruining himself now with site oil, gaining weight, etc........people tell him he looks huge, etc.........its sad and I have no clue how to tell him....people cant see the reality of it because they have never BEEN THERE....he will never be the same........guaranteed. He needs to lose AT LEAST 50 pounds now....but when he gets there he will have stretch marks and loose skin.....never shrink wrapped again.

I don't understand why he could not get that shrink wrapped look again? I seen pictures on here at PM of clients that started out down right obese and they have come in shredded. They don't have anymore fat cells than when they were super lean, they are just larger now. If they dieted SLOW why wouldn't the skin tighten back up?

I used to be the definition of a permabulker.

Everyday I would make it my mission to eat as much as I possibly could. I would literally sit at the dining room table and stuff myself until I felt like I was going to puke. 1200 cal shakes at 3 am. My mentality came from another forum that was loaded with powerlifters (huge dudes btw) and unfortunately I got it ingrained into my head that more cals = more muscle. Sure I got big and strong, but I was fat as fuck!! Check it out

Fat.jpg

One day I woke up and realized what I had done. Disgusting stretch marks everywhere, lats, chest, below my waistline, biceps, legs, etc. In about 4 years I had gone from being 165 lbs to 255 lbs. Atleast 50 lbs of fat. It took me probably 6-8 months to cut (cant remember exactly) and this is what I looked like after. (this was a couple years ago) Check out how much my pants are sagging hahaha

Cut.jpg

Such a waste of time and especially money. I was eating around 7k cals per day, and that sure as hell aint cheap.

From then on I've paced myself at a much slower rate. I will admit, I did learn a lot in the process of fucking up so badly.

I don't understand why he could not get that shrink wrapped look again? I seen pictures on here at PM of clients that started out down right obese and they have come in shredded. They don't have anymore fat cells than when they were super lean, they are just larger now. If they dieted SLOW why wouldn't the skin tighten back up?

Exactly. A few years ago I got really heavy - 235 - competed as a middleweight the next year (176) and was the hardest guy in my class.

You had to lose 25% of your body weight.........

Yah, I got pretty heavy that year.. I was holding a lot of water, was up to 235 at one point then brought myself back down to about 210-215 and stayed there the rest of the offseason. I didn't have any loose skin or stretch marks though.

Some people need / should stay leaner in the offseason - especially if they have trouble getting in shape for shows.

He needs to lose AT LEAST 50 pounds now....but when he gets there he will have stretch marks and loose skin.....never shrink wrapped again.

I always wondered it the skin might be able to shrink even just a little bit, what do you think? I know that now after my heart attack and losing about 30 lbs of of muscle, I have lots of lose skin especially in my arms. i have the most lose skin around my limbs that used to be so much bigger around. It really sucks having that saggy skin look. I can take the skin in my arm and literally pull it a few inches off my arm, wheras in the past it would barely budge off my arm.

It really is sad that guy are doing that to their bodies.

Some people need / should stay leaner in the offseason - especially if they have trouble getting in shape for shows.

I always thought as a "general rule" about 12-14% BF tops was the goal for offseason... That anything above that is just plain unhealthy.

Well

I always wondered it the skin might be able to shrink even just a little bit, what do you think? I know that now after my heart attack and losing about 30 lbs of of muscle, I have lots of lose skin especially in my arms. i have the most lose skin around my limbs that used to be so much bigger around. It really sucks having that saggy skin look. I can take the skin in my arm and literally pull it a few inches off my arm, wheras in the past it would barely budge off my arm.

It really is sad that guy are doing that to their bodies.

People just really FORGET about their skin...........they want to be attractive and big......but bad skin trumps all that size.........its the total package this sport is.........skin may be up there with muscle actually..........people run roughshot over it and its too late when they realize it.

People just really FORGET about their skin...........they want to be attractive and big......but bad skin trumps all that size.........its the total package this sport is.........skin may be up there with muscle actually..........people run roughshot over it and its too late when they realize it.

How many times have you seen a big dude and youre impressed until you see the shirt come off and he's loaded with acne and blemishes? If your skin is bad, no amount of muscle is going to make you look "desirable." No offense, but its so true.

I wonder what Trey Brewer's, Evan Centaponi's and Kevin English's body would look like when they are done competing. They have some of the worst stretch marks I have ever seen.

Never understood why guys like Kevin English and Lee Priest would blow up in the off season. Like 65lbs above contest weight. You never saw the old school guys do things like that.

Last edited:
Nathan DeTracy, who won the middleweights at last year's Nationals, gets up to about 240 in the offseason. So he cuts about 65 pounds to make middles.

Attachments

• detracy.jpg
    detracy.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,320
So.....

Nathan DeTracy, who won the middleweights at last year's Nationals, gets up to about 240 in the offseason. So he cuts about 65 pounds to make middles.

Is that who you are trying to emulate? George Burns smoked cigars and never got cancer and lived past 100.......I still do not recommend smoking. You are very smart and know how to get shredded..........but you made such a huge mountain for yourself this time.....I PERSONALLY think it was a mistake....but again, you know what you are doing.

Is that who you are trying to emulate? George Burns smoked cigars and never got cancer and lived past 100.......I still do not recommend smoking. You are very smart and know how to get shredded..........but you made such a huge mountain for yourself this time.....I PERSONALLY think it was a mistake....but again, you know what you are doing.

I don't think the point he is trying to make is that he recommends this behavior as much as that the skin can get that shrink wrapped look again even if they get heavy in the offseason. Do you think that skin cannot recover from heavy weight in the offseason?

Honestly

I don't think the point he is trying to make is that he recommends this behavior as much as that the skin can get that shrink wrapped look again even if they get heavy in the offseason. Do you think that skin cannot recover from heavy weight in the offseason?

If I DID I would not be talking about it as a concern.........its up to you........believe it or not.....

On a smaller scale, I did the see food diet. You know where what you see and like is what you eat.

Granted, I'm the smallest kid on this forum, I would never do that again. Never going to compete, I do this to look good.

Once I get down to a happy body fat %, I'm just going to do everything slowly until I'm comfortable with how to work my diet, training, etc. Then, and only then, start touching some of these nice oils and stuff. But never will I go for blasting effects of adding LBs on myself. I hate being puffy, bloated. I get very self-concious. I'll do things slowly, and if the oils put weight on fast, so be it provided it's quality.

I'd rather take it slow and look good year-round, then go on ups/downs and hate the way I look at times. I guess I'm too vain?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131