over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaceutical vs UGL

Just so people know,there have been batches of legitimate pharmacy grade Winstrol amps that were contaminated with alarmingly high rates of bacteria. It wasn't necessarily enough to cause an infection or sepsis, but it was much higher than good ugl.
This doesn't always happen. But just throwing it out there.
So one instance of bad pharmacy gear is comparable to how many thousands of shit ugl batches causing guys abscesses?

You created a brand new argument.
Had nothing to do with what I said.

I've never heard of any ugl abcess btw. I see the stories online. But I've never ever seen any of hundreds of people I know have issues. These guys online must buy from awful sources or not be sterile in their administration technique.

Not saying that's always the case, just sharing my own experience.

Yes pharmacy grade is generally safer. Still has nothing to do with what I said. I didn't even create an argument. I just stated a fact lol.

You created a brand new argument.
Had nothing to do with what I said.

I've never heard of any ugl abcess btw. I see the stories online. But I've never ever seen any of hundreds of people I know have issues. These guys online must buy from awful sources or not be sterile in their administration technique.

Not saying that's always the case, just sharing my own experience.

Yes pharmacy grade is generally safer. Still has nothing to do with what I said. I didn't even create an argument. I just stated a fact lol.

In 6+ years of using gear that has been 90% UGL, there has only been a single time a source supplied stuff that gave me an infection along with countless other people.....their lab is long gone thank goodness.

Most UGL are actually pretty good and the best ones can def compete with pharm grade oils regardless of what some people on the forums might say.

Trinity is 100% spot on with the oral claim because UGL orals seem underdosed at times

what UG did you use bro?

was this before ORD and ORS?

LMFAO! Did you really mention ORS...as if anyone round here would know what that is lol.

Lots of fake "human grade" stuff out there, no one's trying to counterfeit UGL gear

This is exactly my thought too

There's so much money being pumped into the counterfeit market - At least UGL is already known for being a UGL. And it typically costs way less

Real Pharmaceutical gear would always be the best IMO - But, being real and legit is kind of a big issue

Hate to bump a 3 year old thread but, this is very informative.

General consensus is, as long as you filter the fina pellets correct, fina converted is SUPERIOR to anything UGL.

Wonder why that is!

If the Ugl is good then it will all be very similar, its just more hit and miss. Ive had syntex A50's, oxandrolone spa, virormone back in the day and ugl gear just as good. I have unfortunatly also had ugl var about as effective as m&m's. Always noticed far more water with generic hgh though vs pharm grade.

I'm not so eager to use "human grade" from countries that don't have basic infrastructure for majority of population. I'll take made in USA ugl any day over things made "human grade" in a third world country. Both have about the same regulatory over site! I know for fact my vials, septum, master bottles are all sterilized in auto clave (sealed pressure cooker bags) highest quality raw materials. You don't need a crazy exhaust system or real high tech stuff to make a clean quality product. The hard part is finding honest, intelligent, not cheap person to make it, and I've got all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner