over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil hernon

Most peoples blood pressure , heart problems aren't caused by what they did in the previous 5 years. The major damage was caused many years ago. And the last few years was just enough to push it over the edge. I know lots of older people that treat themselves better now then they did when they were younger, but once they are older it is often to late and they should have started taking care of them selves sooner.

Spot on. I had a friend that used to say he might die young, but they will bury him in a big box. He is already in a box....goal achieved.

I received an email that hit my spam from somewhere yesterday asking for people to donate Phil Hernon a kidney.

I wasnt sure if it was legit or not, but after reading this post it sounds like it could be legit.

Did he ever mentioned what happened to his kidneys? From what I can tell through 2017 all was good and he has made mention of "having a disease that was inevitable" as it relates to his kidneys in one of his youtube videos.

phil told me it was his bp that was the biggest concern. my bp started to go really bad the bigger i got.
if u cant do this "sport" and have good bp let it go. it is the "silent killer"
my gdad was a drinker and failed to take his bp meds and had a massive stroke and it ruined him
we r no different. high bp caused from "da juice" it WILL kill u or shorten your life.
i am a dinosaur in this game i feel like but the one thing i will say is, if u cant have a healthy bp you are asking for trouble.
-F2S

I received an email that hit my spam from somewhere yesterday asking for people to donate Phil Hernon a kidney.

I wasnt sure if it was legit or not, but after reading this post it sounds like it could be legit.

^^^^ I received that same email.

How about Phil's website, has anyone been over there? I would think he would be posting about his troubles over there.

How about Phil's website, has anyone been over there? I would think he would be posting about his troubles over there.

I had never watched much of Phil but after watching a lot of his FB videos..."interesting" guy. I'll leave it at that. Also the petty screaming matches he gets in with people. It's odd.

I digress....In one of his videos it looks like he is explaining that he has anti-GBM glomerulonephritis

https://unckidneycenter.org/kidneyhealthlibrary/glomerular-disease/anti-gbm-disease/

youd have to look through his fb but he mentions a few times an "autoimmunie anti basement/basement disease" .

Either way I wish him health and happiness.

Yep.. gear can raise bp... so does lifting intensely every day... so does taking pre workout stimulants numerous times a week... so now add that all together and over a period of time it can be disaster... so what's the solution?

First off we know many wont stools with the gear. But make better choices in regards to how much and what gear your using.. secondly stop taking g all the damn stimulants.. day in and day out we see guys popping or drinking these preworkout stimulants. If you cant get moving with just a little caffeine then there is other issues.. and third .. if you have elevated BP go to your dr and get help. . This is not hard fellas. Get your BP in normal range and if that means taking g BP meds then do it. Stop waiting.. stop telling your self you feel fine.. take your bp.. if its above normal go see your dr. I take benicar.. my BP sits at 118/65...

Yep.. gear can raise bp... so does lifting intensely every day... so does taking pre workout stimulants numerous times a week... so now add that all together and over a period of time it can be disaster... so what's the solution?

First off we know many wont stools with the gear. But make better choices in regards to how much and what gear your using.. secondly stop taking g all the damn stimulants.. day in and day out we see guys popping or drinking these preworkout stimulants. If you cant get moving with just a little caffeine then there is other issues.. and third .. if you have elevated BP go to your dr and get help. . This is not hard fellas. Get your BP in normal range and if that means taking g BP meds then do it. Stop waiting.. stop telling your self you feel fine.. take your bp.. if its above normal go see your dr. I take benicar.. my BP sits at 118/65...
I couldn't agree more. And those pre workout will destroy you eventually. That's why I tell everyone in the gym I don't touch em. I take my bcaa and eaa and that's it. If I need a pre workout to train hard or to even motivate me. I need a new hobby

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more. And those pre workout will destroy you eventually. That's why I tell everyone in the gym I don't touch em. I take my bcaa and eaa and that's it. If I need a pre workout to train hard or to even motivate me. I need a new hobby

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THIS...……...AND THOSE PRE WORKOUT WILL DESTROY YOU EVENTUALLY.

great post.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner