over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pic of my new car

joshbarnett

Kilo Klub Member
got this back in july and i love it!!! its a v6 supercharged and puts out about 500 HP a local company upgrades them and did all the work check out their site fangperformance.com

Last edited:
Nice.

my friend has the V-8 SVT and has the super charger on it but his was tested at around 415hp or something around that... Maybe i am wrong..But for a V-6 that seams like a big jump... Did you have twin turbo's put on or a super charger

Gotta love it bro, sweet ride!!!

A pretty car!

"Pretty cool"!:cool:

tested at 485 HP...just a supercharger. if hes got a V8 supercharged he should be over 500HP the owner has V8 supercharged and puts out about 540 HP i think he has a pic of it on the website. its all black with 20in chrome wheels with raised hood

joshbarnett said:
tested at 485 HP...just a supercharger. if hes got a V8 supercharged he should be over 500HP the owner has V8 supercharged and puts out about 540 HP i think he has a pic of it on the website. its all black with 20in chrome wheels with raised hood

300hp added with just a supercharger on a v6 mustang huh?

I'd certainly like to see these dyno results! lol :star-;ars

My 04 Cobra with factory Eaton SuperCharger, a 2.8 Pulley, intake, and full exhaust work only put down 471/499 hp/tq.

And I have dyno sheets. It was a shame that you could never get the car to "hook up". So I traded it in on a Z06. That car was fun.

rmtt said:
My 04 Cobra with factory Eaton SuperCharger, a 2.8 Pulley, intake, and full exhaust work only put down 471/499 hp/tq.

And I have dyno sheets. It was a shame that you could never get the car to "hook up". So I traded it in on a Z06. That car was fun.

You should have bought a V6 mustang with a Fangspecial. It pulls 1.3 60'times and puts down 14 more hp than you. ;)

I am a chevy guy but I loooooove the look of the new Stangs, they are bringing muscle cars back to where they should be! ON TOP! No more of this rice burner crap

*IMO the new Dodge Charger/Challenger and the new Chevy Camaro (both retro looking) coming back to production are gonna rock too! Its great to be young during the next Muscle Car Wars.

Ford! :s'ar-wars Chevy!

If that car is a V6, why does it have the factory GT (v8) front grille and faschia?

The Shelby 350H which is ONLY being made for Hertz Rental cars and I think there are only going to be a couple thousand of the limited production cars made (see my Avatar) are supercharged V6 and they only put out 330-350 HP.

Are you sure your numbers are correct?

sounds kinda fishy unless there is some NOS plugged in or something

Very nice I like!

I LOVE MUSTANG STYLE !

i dont know shit about cars...i just know what the guy told me when they upgraded it for me. the grill was like that when i bought from dealership and was not changed. all i know is that is extremely fast and i love driving it. of course, here in indiana, i get every redneck with a fast car wanting to race me lol. island girl, i would get a pic of me with it but its now 20 degrees outside lol that picture actually doesnt do the car justice-i will post some more up later

I can't afford new muscle in northern Michigan(suicide in winter) but I like that new Mustang. I drove a Charger with the Hemi and it was smokin. 5 spd Mercedes trans and loaded. I hope they do better than the first Camaro attempt they have going, I can do better than they did. They tried too hard for the sharp edged retro look. I like that Daytona package. Tehn again,who could beat a turbo'd or supercharged Northstar in a Buick or Cadillac or a Chrysler 300 with a supercharger? All of them have style out the pooper.

I really like what they did with the new body ..congrats great car.... but you are way off on your numbers.

Uh unless the motor was BUILT from top to bottom... I.E. forged pistons, rods, and lowered compression you dont have 500 hp.

How much boost is the charger pushin?
Whats the compression ratio?

Lets investigate this a little, like you know a guy that says he benches 500 for reps when it is really 400 :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131