**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

and video clip:
**broken link removed**

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBMmpkadUZI

currently looking for any sponsorship offers or other deals

I dont think its funny.....and no .....

It looks like some athletes of a younger caliber. It is good to be able to say "i did a competition, and I had the balls to go through with it"...... I think thats kind of shitty to ask if this is for "real". We are not all on the same level here. We have pros, ams trying to go pro(a few are close). We also have some beginners and some good novice people. This board is about learning. It brings to the mind be constructive, be a freind to help but dont put someone down for giving it a try. Not cool in my book. Also remember this is a worldwide board so many countries on here.

Genom said:
https://www.base.co.il/galleries/shonot2/000661/biger/7.JPG
https://www.base.co.il/galleries/shonot2/000661/biger/8.JPG
https://www.base.co.il/galleries/shonot2/000661/biger/155.JPG
https://www.base.co.il/galleries/shonot2/000661/biger/159.JPG
https://www.base.co.il/galleries/shonot2/000661/biger/158.JPG
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

and video clip:
**broken link removed**

youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBMmpkadUZI

currently looking for any sponsorship offers or other deals
great job on the show bro, how bout this though get another show under your belt and nail your conditioning a lil better (especially in the legs) set up a photo shoot, then start shopping for sponsors. This is the route i would take if i were you.. good luck as this isn't an easy task....so many young and promising guys out there, so you better set yourself apart and have something great to offer whether it be a pretty boy face or a kick ass body or BOTH! good luck and good job on the show!

b-boy said:
great job on the show bro, how bout this though get another show under your belt and nail your conditioning a lil better (especially in the legs) set up a photo shoot, then start shopping for sponsors. This is the route i would take if i were you.. good luck as this isn't an easy task....so many young and promising guys out there, so you better set yourself apart and have something great to offer whether it be a pretty boy face or a kick ass body or BOTH! good luck and good job on the show!
thanks but only maybe next year I will do another contest
I already had 5 competitions and 2 that I competed this year in august

Good job, by the way what are your stats and what are your goals for BBing?

BOY TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL! I REMMEBER SLAVING AWAY IN THE GYM YEARS AGO ABOUT YOUR AGE, A SPONSOR COMING UP TO ME WANTING TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF, I TOLD HIM THAT I NEEDED TO FINISH MY WORKOUT AND I WAS NOT REALLY INTERESTED, HAHAHAHAHA.

Vander_V said:
Good job, by the way what are your stats and what are your goals for BBing?
goals for the future? to become pro
and to keep improving every year and get bigger

my stats
18 years old
5'4 178 pounds
measurments (cold) - contest shape
bicep 17.3 inch
legs 24 inch
back 45.3 inch
waist line 28 inch

PHIL HERNON said:
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU HAVE A LOT OF POTENTIAL! I REMMEBER SLAVING AWAY IN THE GYM YEARS AGO ABOUT YOUR AGE, A SPONSOR COMING UP TO ME WANTING TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF, I TOLD HIM THAT I NEEDED TO FINISH MY WORKOUT AND I WAS NOT REALLY INTERESTED, HAHAHAHAHA.

lol I wish I was in your situation I would love to get free stuff or some bucks from company
nice one! (-:

Genom said:
goals for the future? to become pro
and to keep improving every year and get bigger

my stats
18 years old
5'4 178 pounds
measurments (cold) - contest shape
bicep 17.3 inch
legs 24 inch
back 45.3 inch
waist line 28 inch

lol I wish I was in your situation I would love to get free stuff or some bucks from company
nice one! (-:

1st I wouldnt plan on going pro Id just simply train as hard as I could and if you make the right gains well then youll be pro so just worry about training and eating and having fun with it.

2nd - Phil has a point dont go looking for sponsorships if they want you they will find you, concentrate on just doing your best rather then contacting a bunch of companys or sponsors who have thousands upon thousands of great Bbers portfolios or whatever there called, they know danm well what there looking for and if you fit then theyll find you and youll make a few bucks and maybe a free tub of protein tahts about all the industry can offer bro so dont gte your hopes up its a cheap industry take care and looking great for 18.

I gotta disagree with Phil and V on this one. Well, I'm not sure that Phil even meant this, but Vander made it clear.

Go after what you can. Keep your head up and learn at an early age to sell, even if it's yourself that you need to sell. Not sure, but you probably have nothing more than school at this point to pay attention to, so an extracirricular generation of funds wouldn't be so bad. You have your head on straight man, go after it, especially if there is alot of competition. I admire your courage at your age. You'll find that once you learn to sell, it will help you later in life when it really counts.

Maybe not typical bodybuilding - but he looks somewhat marketable in the fitness type look. Young, inshape, not too big, not bad looking kid.

Just gotta find out what group you wanna target and get yourself marketable.

Good luck.

Kaiser said:
I gotta disagree with Phil and V on this one. Well, I'm not sure that Phil even meant this, but Vander made it clear.

Go after what you can. Keep your head up and learn at an early age to sell, even if it's yourself that you need to sell. Not sure, but you probably have nothing more than school at this point to pay attention to, so an extracirricular generation of funds wouldn't be so bad. You have your head on straight man, go after it, especially if there is alot of competition. I admire your courage at your age. You'll find that once you learn to sell, it will help you later in life when it really counts.
Yea but Kaiser theres no money in it? why would he waste time and effort for something that isnt going to pay back well, His best bet is to just have fun with it and if something comes about then sure take it but to be pushing yourself like a thousand other guys with great builds thinking the exact same thingin an industry thats so shallow striving for something that isnt going to give you any payback or reward isnt the best advice especially for someone as young as him , he prolly thinks that pro BBers make the big bucks , sad thing is maybe only the top 3 make enuff to be called sucessful, I say train eat compete and have fun the rest will all fall into place :) .

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
Yea but Kaiser theres no money in it? why would he waste time and effort for something that isnt going to pay back well, His best bet is to just have fun with it and if something comes about then sure take it but to be pushing yourself like a thousand other guys with great builds thinking the exact same thingin an industry thats so shallow striving for something that isnt going to give you any payback or reward isnt the best advice especially for someone as young as him , he prolly thinks that pro BBers make the big bucks , sad thing is maybe only the top 3 make enuff to be called sucessful, I say train eat compete and have fun the rest will all fall into place :) .

I agree with that. You're right it probably will not lead to anything. But knowing how young guys minds are, whereas they do not tend to put effort into something unless they are interested in what they are doing. This leads me to recommend at least getting his head out there and giving it a shot. I say this because when I was young, I was into extreme sports. I was so-so at it, and no real high-end pro. But nevertheless I was OK enough that I went to a bicycle shop and outright asked him to sponsor me. We went out into the parking lot and I showed him some of my streetwork on the bike. He was impressed and not only did he fund me, but he had me put together a team of 4 other guys. We were given helmets, protective gear, and riding gear with the shops name on it. We were also given our bike parts at cost instead of the usual 100% markup. The owner also had a quarter-pipe built for us in the back parking lot. It kept us out of trouble besides some broken bones, and taught me a moral. "If you dont go out after it, you'll probably never get it." Because if I didn't walk into that shop that day, I would have definitely missed out. And as for that moral I mentioned; it's the backbone of my business skills today.

Last edited:
I know this sport isnt giving back much to me but I still can try and maybe one day I will get what I want

Genom said:
I know this sport isnt giving back much to me but I still can try and maybe one day I will get what I want

That's a great outlook. As I said, keep your head up man.

great physique for 18, and a great attitude, which is awsome to see. keep working hard bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131