over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pics from my state show this past weekend

billmeek

Registered
I know lucian has a thread up about the show (congrats again to him and his girl!) but I thought I would throw some pics up of myself. I competed in the PA states/Lehigh Valley and was pretty pleased with how things turned out. I weighed in at 192 and did the LHs and Jr men, since I am 20. I won the PA state LH class and was 2nd in the Jrs. For some reason I was not in the top 5 of the Lehigh LH class, but some of the guys I beat in the other LH class were...its all good though! I did my prep myself, so I was pretty happy with my conditioning, I know I need more size but I have (hopefully) quite a few years to do that in the sport! I am the guy in royal blue trunks, with gelled hair and kind of a bad tan lol (should have gotten sprayed)

Attachments

• pastate1.jpg
    pastate1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 595
  • pastate2.jpg
    pastate2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 515
  • pastate3.jpg
    pastate3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 478
  • pastate4.jpg
    pastate4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 432
  • pastate5.jpg
    pastate5.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 453
Great showing

Loads of potential.

congrats! a little better on the color would of helped alot.

wow! You look great!

like Shelby says....tons of potential

I'm with Shelby and A. Doll on this one... bright future ahead of you in this sport if you wish it!

Pics are a bit blurry and taken too far from the stage, but your conditioning is obvious nonetheless! I find your front shots look especially good! :)

Looking nice and thick brother. You have some good years and great potential ahead of you. Keep up the hard work, and congrat's on your show!

Damn bro...Looking solid...keep it up :D

Great job!! ::ction-sm I wish we would've known you were there - we could've all met in person. :)

Keep up the great work! I agree with everyone else - you've got great potential! Have you decided which show you're going to do next?

~ Mo

Wow guys - Shelby, roddy, amazon, phidias, boomshaker, chris, mtj - Thank you for the feedback! Its the support like you guys give me that reminds me why I spend my time on this forum and not other boards! It certainly motivates me a lot to hear from you guys, guys who I really look up to and respect a ton. Bodybuilding is an extremely enjoyable hobby and passion of mine, and I am definitely going to keep progressing as much as I can while not letting my performance in school (and recently a new job) suffer - I managed to pull off A's on my finals at two weeks out from the show though so thus far it hasn't been an issue, just have to find the balance.

I definitely agree with needing better color - I used the Jan Tana high definition color friday night and saturday morning but looking at the pictures it still was too light and I still had that darned yellowish tint. I will definitely be investigating other methods and products before I step on stage again!

Mo - thank you for the kind words! I really wish we all could have met up also, that would have been great :D. I actually thought you and lucian were who you are, but I was afraid I was mistaken and would look like a weirdo talking about an internet forum lol. I just started a new job today as a part of a co-op program with my chemistry degree so I decided that this contest was going to be my only one of the season so I can get settled in to the new schedule and lifestyle. I think that my plans are to hold off on competing until next spring at the earliest and add a bit of quality size. I wouldn't mind trying a New York or New Jersey show, or even waiting until the fall of 2011 to possibly sneak into the heavyweight class at a few shows. Thanks again for the kind words and best of luck to lucian at jr nats and to you with whichever competition is your next!

Wow bro you shape really stands out i those comparison shots... I agree with the others, LOADS of POTENTIAL!

very nice rear lat shot bro. its hard to see detail due to the pic quality but it looks like you were hard as nails. great ham and leg development overall. keep up the good shit!!!!

can i add that you have potential? :)
seriously, you have nice shape and very dense muscle at the young age of 20... nothing but good things to come... keep it up!

You got alot of potential! Impressive!

Thanks again everybody for the positive feedback! It means a great deal to hear from so many members, members who have been around a long time whom I look up to (Phil, b-boy, buselmo - its crazy to have feedback from guys like you!:D). I know I said it before, but this is the only forum I spend time on, just an excellent community. I want to take some time and add some size since I am young and able to grow with really just a surplus of quality nutrients and heavy lifting. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at collegiate nationals in 2011 or 2012 while I am still in my undergraduate years, and definitely would like to try a New Jersey or New York show.

Young with a lot of muscle!

Nice work, man. :)

congrats!! looking great!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws